Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

ahah wrote:
I could only imagine waking up from a nightmare as a little boy... crying, scared, confused... i call my mom in to comfort me.... and AS SHE SITS DOWN ON MY BED NEXT TO ME SHE SHRIEKS AS she tries to open my throat with a rusty can top.
OMFG. POST PARTUM? HOW THE @#!*% CAN YOU LIBERAL WACK JOBS MAKE EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE. YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK.
I WOULD LIKE TO MEET ANYONE DEFENDING THIS BROAD AND THEN PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE.
I wish I could meet you so I can punch you in the face. People like you make itt hard for people with phyc problems get the help. You need to understand before you judge. Otherwise you are considered ignorence.
She is out there

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Watch your kids, she's been out and about so I hear. Lives a nice life in one of those state funded community homes for people that are 1/2 way there, 1/2 way gone? Kill your kids, get called nuts, do some time in the nut house and slide on into a less secure nut house, and enjoy the full shineola on your and my dime. And I get up and go to work everyday again for what? To stress about my bills, my debts, correcting my misses and shooting for the stars? You know what, fux it, maybe I should be a psycho scum bag. Less stress, more good timeing it. Thanks Libs! Life can be good, ya just have to (not) work at it.
She is out there

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Oh, I forgot..and kill yor kids too.
Creepy

Fleetwood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

It freaks me out to say I was friends with her in high school. She was very bossy and controlling to her friends and a very jealous girl. Mental illness runs in the family, so even though she was diagnosed with PPD, I'm sure there were, and most likely still are some major screws loose in that melon of hers. She has tried numerous times to contact old friends via FB but so far we've all managed to avoid her. I for one don't need that craziness in my life. I too heard she "did it" because her bf at the time didn't want kids and the father of the kids pretty much dumped them on her. Who knows what the real truth is, but she definitely was a very selfish, self absorbed person in HS so I'm guessing she was smart enough to know what excuse she needed to give in order to save her own ass.
Wait a minute

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

She works at the N. utica Wal-Mart. How can a Nutjob like her have a FB which has access to children. I hope her son and daughter are doing well...
sue

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

What a beotch
sandy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Beotch
shut up

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

nONE of you know what you are talking about. PPD is real and there are plaenty of woman out there that will tell you. Dont judge someone until you have looked at yourselves!!!!!
shut up

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

you people are the ones that need help. Dont judge someone unless you want to be judge. Everyone has some sick things they are not proud of and she didnt do anything to deserve PPD. Brook sheilds has it and you be surprised how many woman have this desease. so SHUT UP!!
Stanwix Prison

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

It's whitesboro...they put their kids in schools next to prisons...enough said.
get bent

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

shut up wrote:
you people are the ones that need help. Dont judge someone unless you want to be judge. Everyone has some sick things they are not proud of and she didnt do anything to deserve PPD. Brook sheilds has it and you be surprised how many woman have this desease. so SHUT UP!!
No not everyone has "SICK" things theyve done. She killed an infant and had it not been for the emergency services that arrived she would have succeded with the other two. Stupid Cee U Next Tuesday....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony's Pizza (Jun '10) 7 min Frank McBrides Ghost 9
585 crimes CLIFTON PARK CRIMES DEGRADED ROADS (Jun '13) 7 min warrning 61
Kingston Albany THE WELFARE CRIME DUMPS OF NYS 9 min afromask 2
What is the longest hardest worst 3 years of a ... 11 min afromask 5
Burger King Oneida Square (Oct 07) (Oct '10) 13 min Frank McBrides Ghost 2
WHY do BLACKS WEAR PANTYHOSE ON THEIR HEAD 13 min afromask 7
Whitesboro sucks (Sep '10) 14 min ignore the ignorant 57
utica aud 19 min ECHL 85
Police Officers 1 hr PHD 18
To The Resident Topix Racist 5 hr slash the obamatit 25