Whitesboro woman that stabbed children.
ahah

Baldwinsville, NY

#48 Feb 19, 2011
I hope she relapses just to prove a point. Lock up anyone who can murder a baby for life.
Geez

Earlville, NY

#49 Feb 19, 2011
fcktard wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion does not matter because you are not a doctor who diagnosed or treated her. She was deemed not legally responsible because of her condition. Case closed. There is no relapsing from postpartem depression. Just goes to show what an ignorant turd you are. Not a single person defended her. Not once. Learn to comprehend at some point in life then people won't pick on you.
Well then! I guess we determined that I was correct in assuming your relation to the matter, didn't we? Speaking of assumptions, you have no idea who I am. As a matter of fact you are assuming that the postpartum depression was the sole cause of her actions, when all of the medical evidence points to the contrary. In actuality it most likely exacerbated another condition, but no one (including you) can say for sure. Even based on your ridiculous premise, unless she got her tubes tied a baby could surely bring on a relapse. But of course, you would probably defend her right to have another child as well. Open your eyes-- they are clearly clouded by your bias.

You are the ignorant one, but I just pray for every one else on this planet that your ridiculous and unsupportable defense of such a heinous individual doesn't cost someone dearly.
Really

Baldwinsville, NY

#51 Feb 19, 2011
I am in no way defending what she did. It is horrible and no one desrves what happened to those children. If hse has been confined, received mental health care and been deemed stable, what gives peaple the right to harass her, call her names,andcontinue to make her life a living hell? As I said , I dont condone what she did but she has been deemed safe to herself and society, otherwise, she would not be released. She will be judged by someone in a much higher place than you or I. Also... I do not know her personally at all.. i knew of her family as I was growing up and they were a wonderful family. I do feel bad for all of the family that this tragedy has affected...
Annie

AOL

#52 Feb 19, 2011
Inquiringmind wrote:
Does anyone know what ever happened to that woman Diane from Whitesboro who stabbed herself and her kids back in the late 80's?
I think her maiden name was Collie but dont know what her last name was when she was charged with the murder of one of her kids.
I heard a couple years ago that she was out and back in the community after spending a short time in a mental facility and that she was never charged.
Dont know if this is true but would like to find out what really happened.
She was a graduate of Whitesboro I think, in 1982.
Anyone know?
I thought it was googley? I remember as if it was yesterday what she did.
unreal

Selkirk, NY

#54 Feb 19, 2011
Really wrote:
I am in no way defending what she did. It is horrible and no one desrves what happened to those children. If hse has been confined, received mental health care and been deemed stable, what gives peaple the right to harass her, call her names,andcontinue to make her life a living hell? As I said , I dont condone what she did but she has been deemed safe to herself and society, otherwise, she would not be released. She will be judged by someone in a much higher place than you or I. Also... I do not know her personally at all.. i knew of her family as I was growing up and they were a wonderful family. I do feel bad for all of the family that this tragedy has affected...
Because she treats everyone as if they are her servants. She has an attitude to beat all others. P.o.s.!!!
wake up

Holyoke, MA

#55 Feb 19, 2011
It's quite clear that most of you who keep saying leave her alone do mot have much knowledge of the state mental health system. Just because she is out you automatically assume she is cured. Foolish
St Luke

AOL

#57 Feb 19, 2011
Vengence is mine saith the Lord.
unreal

Bradford, VT

#58 Feb 20, 2011
go die wrote:
<quoted text>
she had a mental illness and was treated. tragic but not her fault. what is your excuse?
You are probably one of the same people who protested at the courthouse and think the dog owner should get life in prison for his dog being tied to a table. Sicko.
Truth is

Herkimer, NY

#59 Feb 20, 2011
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably one of the same people who protested at the courthouse and think the dog owner should get life in prison for his dog being tied to a table. Sicko.
doubtful.
Awkward

White Plains, NY

#60 Feb 20, 2011
go die wrote:
<quoted text>
she had a mental illness and was treated. tragic but not her fault. what is your excuse?
Kinda awkward that her mental illnes disappeared after she found out she was going to a Psych center and not prison, or the death penalty. Thank Arcuri for that loss.
right on

Florence, MA

#61 Feb 20, 2011
Awkward wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda awkward that her mental illnes disappeared after she found out she was going to a Psych center and not prison, or the death penalty. Thank Arcuri for that loss.
And unfortunate that no one who treated her can say anything because of the laws. I'm sure there are lots of stories. Bottom line is this: a baby killer is free. Wether she should be or not isn't up to us. But she should be watched closely and reminded not to step out of line. Not in the least bit.
RIP who

Florence, MA

#62 Feb 21, 2011
Truth is wrote:
<quoted text>
doubtful.
Wow. What an insightful response.
Truth is

Herkimer, NY

#63 Feb 21, 2011
RIP who wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. What an insightful response.
Well it answered the question, so yes it was insightful.
cast the first stone

United States

#64 Feb 21, 2011
It doesn't matter, all of you people who judge will be judged for your sins
cast the first stone

United States

#65 Feb 21, 2011
VERY HARSHLY, forgot to add that, oops!
Altar Boy

Baldwinsville, NY

#66 Feb 21, 2011
cast the first stone wrote:
VERY HARSHLY, forgot to add that, oops!
Do you do anal?? If so do you do it VERY HARSHLY?And I judge you to be a fcuktard
2 mr hanky

United States

#67 Feb 21, 2011
Altar Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Do you do anal?? If so do you do it VERY HARSHLY?And I judge you to be a fcuktard
hey lil altared boy, the anal i'd do would rip you a new az hole, but being that that is something useful, sorry... you are destined to be the POS you are for eternity
OMG

Baldwinsville, NY

#68 Feb 21, 2011
2 mr hanky wrote:
<quoted text>hey lil altared boy, the anal i'd do would rip you a new az hole, but being that that is something useful, sorry... you are destined to be the POS you are for eternity
I'd love to MEAT you, when can we get togethet "tough" gay guy??? I bet you cry when your daddy gives you a good arse banging dont you???? I bet you like to give confessions dont you my gay lover???
OMG Judge Me

Baldwinsville, NY

#69 Feb 21, 2011
HI are you related to brother Jim??? He is a wll known pedophile like you...I think we go have a fun buttfcuking party and then judge each other...ok my love!And yes God thinks you are a fcuktard too ;-)
scum bag

Rome, NY

#70 Feb 22, 2011
cast the first stone wrote:
It doesn't matter, all of you people who judge will be judged for your sins
YEH WHILE MINE WONT INCLUDE KILLING MY BABY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arterial Work 6 min NeedAJetSki 2
how MANY 14NM FABS DO THEY MAKE IN AFRICA 16 min NANO PLATES 89
name AFRICAN MOON LANDING YEARS LMAO 17 min JUMP JUMP 2
Frank Pelli wrong for North Utica 20 min Duff 58
br news AFRICA GETS 20 WEGMANS LMFAO 22 min TECH JUNGLE 11
Claudia Bad Mouthing 24 min MAGA 33
4 yo CHILD ABUSED BY SOWBOON IN BRICK HOUSING 25 min SOW NATURAL 146
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 54 min TheSlobSeemann 153
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 1 hr TheSlobSeemann 62
Sexless Marriage 2 hr ugh 11