First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Johnny

Spring Branch, TX

#125 Aug 23, 2014
Any wrote:
Ugh
Omg girlfriend. Italian women are so beautiful!
Anthony

Utica, NY

#126 Aug 23, 2014
There are beautiful women in all nationalities but german women seem to dominate the looks department.
Johnny

Spring Branch, TX

#127 Aug 23, 2014
Anthony wrote:
There are beautiful women in all nationalities but german women seem to dominate the looks department.
Yep, right behind the ITALIAN women.
Trento79

Miami Beach, FL

#132 Dec 11, 2014
I'm blown away but the ignorance shown in some of these comments. Seriously, you guys have no clue... None of these examples fit Italians at all.
New Jersey-type Italians are as authentic as a Chinese Monalisa. You guys should travel more and watch less stereotype-charged reality shows.

Real Italians are usually fairly slim, VERY well dressed and very well groomed. Did you know that Italy has the lowest % of fastfood chains in all of the Western World? Not many obese people like in some areas of the US (I live in Miami: here everyone is gorgeous:).

An average Italian will spend a fortune in design clothes, which can be idiotic sometimes. No beehives, no fake tans, no leopard-themes stretchpants. Ever heard of Prada, Gucci, D&G, Diesel, Benetton, Zegna, Armani? Do you homework before dissing.

I'll give you thay can be louder than most but not nearly as dramatic as latinos. Manners are still important for Italians.

Moreover, you need to make a distinction between Southern and Northern Italians. Northern Italians are more formal, career-oriented and rich. Southern Italians are usually warmer, loud and messy. Same as comparing New Yorkers to Floridians.

Peace out.
truth

Clifton Park, NY

#133 Dec 11, 2014
They r good for making you hate life
TheHammerOfJusti ce

El Macero, CA

#136 Mar 2, 2015
I stopped reading the comments after a while, but it seems that most of the people here who are trashing Italian women have never been to Italy. It is true that many of the NY/NJ breed of Italian Americans are not the most desirable people, and I am saying that as an Italian American whose family are a bunch of guidos. Real Italian women put to shame their American counterparts though. When I lived in Italy I was constantly in disbelief at how many jaw dropping beauties I would see every day. It was impossible to walk two blocks without seeing a couple women I could only dream my future wife would look like. It is also true that, at first, they can be rude and seem cold or bitchy(especially to a foreigner), but once you get past that point they are amazing people to be friends or in a relationship with. They are passionate, fiery, elegant, loyal, and have too many more awesome characteristics to list. So go jump on a plane to Italy and actually experience what real Italian women have to offer before spewing your uninformed harsh judgment all over the internet. Oh and if you are judging a whole country by what you have seen on Jersey Shore, you are a fucking idiot.
Josh1985

Palm Springs, CA

#142 May 1, 2015
Lol. I dated an Italian American. On the outside she was beautiful. I honestly thought she was genuine wholesome girl. She was 30 by the way with red hair (my first mistake). This broad went complete F-ing crazy on me. She almost got me kicked out of the Marine Corps at one point lol. I definitely learned from my mistake
Bella

Dundalk, MD

#149 Nov 19, 2015
Mean and Meaner wrote:
Italian women are a joke unless they are not 100% Italian.I have never met one that was nice or had anything nice to say about others.Maybe they can cook on a holiday but not so much on other days.Italians are not much to look at and the ladies are just gross pigs.Please stay away from them you will live to regret it.They only clean when they have company.Most are low class and they always look for men they can lead around like little dogs,they always wear the pants in marriage .Oh man just stay away they have loud crazy familys etc.

I just think this is completely ingnorince like yes we do have loud family's we cook we clean all the damn time . We are not pigs . Did u know Gucci is an Italian design and many more you just don't understand. Many of us women no madder what nationality in this day and age do wear the pants and as a young Italian and many other nationality women I find it very offensive .
MissD

United States

#150 Mar 16, 2016
I don't know what half of you are talking about I am a Italian women I'm beautiful smart very clean can cook really good! I'm independent strong and a great lover !!
Typical wopslop

Utica, NY

#151 Mar 16, 2016
MissD wrote:
I don't know what half of you are talking about I am a Italian women I'm beautiful smart very clean can cook really good! I'm independent strong and a great lover !!
Going by the order you listed your attributes, you're born in Utica hunnz. Not saying you're not "all that" but smart guys make note of how "Me, I My" oriented you are. And upstate girls are pretty much damaged goods by 16 so...... there's that.
meat market

Utica, NY

#152 Mar 16, 2016
That doesn't mean they're not easy to bag, a few bux will get you most 18yo hotties in Utica. Average amount you have to spend on them over 2 days is about $300 and you can do whatever you want to them once you determined they're not "serious" long term nice. More lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave Gordon for county clerk 1 hr Do it 3
chris phelps eternal images (Aug '11) 1 hr Not supprisd 19
Penree 2 hr Streets 5
Who remembers Frankie Fessia hooking up with Lou 2 hr Mary Fsca 1
Arrested for using the wrong bathroom 2 hr Bill Nye 13
Republicans make endorsements last night 2 hr Bova 2018 23
Proof that liberal leftist are bullies and sore... 3 hr Luke 3
Craigslist Personals Replacement 4 hr xoxo 27
Ispy photos of Utica Fur Ball 4 hr Ispy 21
New Greek restaurant on Genesee 5 hr Amy 29
Kraft Hockeyville NHL exhibition game at the Aud ? 11 hr Hez Utica Ridiculous 22
Comets owner quickly hands out Olive Branches 13 hr Hez Utica Ridiculous 10

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages