Italian women are the Ultimate Best!!!!
Get Out Now

New York Mills, NY

#105 May 22, 2014
They are all talk and will eventually ruin your career, friendships etc., when they don't get their way. Give them time and you will experience the equivalent of all 4 seasons within any given 24 hour period. Run and don't ever look back. I have yet to meet an Italian girl who isn't getting a child support check out of spite from some poor guy who finally got fed up with her sheet. My grandmother warned me years ago about these Utica Guinea types who know they are trapped here forever.
Haha

Herkimer, NY

#106 May 23, 2014
Yup wrote:
I love how the itialians in their small little minds think that because we are trashing them we all want to be like them. Italian is the last thing I would ever want to be. They are basically white Koons, they smell, they're greesy, loud, obnoxious, uneducated, and their taste in style is horrible. Look snookie is a trash bum, lets bump our hair and pretend we are just like her.
Snook Is not Italian-- she's adopted
Entitlement

Utica, NY

#107 May 23, 2014
No amount of hotness is worth the living hell they will put you through. Trust me, you will owe them your life and they will see to it that you give it to them.
Ex Utican

Rome, NY

#108 May 23, 2014
Entitlement wrote:
No amount of hotness is worth the living hell they will put you through. Trust me, you will owe them your life and they will see to it that you give it to them.
Couldn't agree more. Dumped mine over 40 years ago and still get shivers whenever I think about it.
Johnny

Spring Branch, TX

#109 Aug 14, 2014
Pineapples10 wrote:
Italian women are human trash.
Take your gross hairy guinea bodies and horrible cuisine and get back on the boat.
Italian women are so beautiful
Johnny

Spring Branch, TX

#110 Aug 14, 2014
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Snook Is not Italian-- she's adopted
Omg really girlfriend ?she is Italian get a clue haha(ho ho).
rocco

Utica, NY

#111 Aug 14, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Italian women are so beautiful
lololololol...yeah, if you are into orangutans and neanderthals....lolololol
Johnny

Spring Branch, TX

#112 Aug 14, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
Thats funny you say Italian woman never complain.Italian woman always complain about everything and everyone.Most Italian woman hate other woman and are loose as they come.Most not all talk and gossip like trash.Most not all are short and ulgy.Most have tacky homes and taste and are not good host at all.To be a good host one must really like and care for others and enjoy the company of others.Most not all Italian woman are harsh and very unfriendly.Just look how rude and mean they are when they meet a cute real blue/green eyed blonde its funny to see.They never smile when out walking or shopping it looks as if their faces may crack if they smile.Most can only cook pasta very easy to make pasta and meatballs so really I wouldn't brag about cooking most people know how to cook and bake.All Italian woman I know are darn right dirty so I know their houses are not clean.Most have crack head brothers and husbands that hate them.
Stop hating girlfriend !
You Are Stupid

Selkirk, NY

#113 Aug 14, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg really girlfriend ?she is Italian get a clue haha(ho ho).
She was born in Chile and adopted by Italian Americans. You should probably get a clue before opening you're obviously stupid mouth.
antony

Utica, NY

#114 Aug 14, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop hating girlfriend !
Tell that to italian women, gina heels.
Johnny

Spring Branch, TX

#115 Aug 14, 2014
Yup wrote:
Italian's are almost as bad as koons, they smell, they're greasy, loud, obnoxious, and their taste in style is horrible and very ornate.
Sounds just like your mama
Johnny

Spring Branch, TX

#116 Aug 14, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds just like your mama
Yup sounds like some broke back mountain hick, lmao
Johnny

Cedar Park, TX

#117 Aug 14, 2014
TRUE wrote:
Italian women= DRAMA
All the girls I hang out with our Italian they are really cool girl
Johnny

Cedar Park, TX

#118 Aug 14, 2014
You Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
She was born in Chile and adopted by Italian Americans. You should probably get a clue before opening you're obviously stupid mouth.
Get a clue. Italian women are so beautiful and have fabulous fashion.
Doesnt Matter

Clifton Park, NY

#119 Aug 14, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a clue. Italian women are so beautiful and have fabulous fashion.
Doesn't matter what your opinion on her or anyone else's fashion is all I'm saying is she's not Italian.

"According to results from an autosomal DNA test to determine geographic ancestry which was aired on MTV's Snooki & Jwoww in January 2014,[15] it was revealed that although Polizzi was born in Chile and believed she was "some sort of Spanish", she is in fact a mixture of Romani from northwestern Croatia (i.e. Gypsies originally from Northern India), Romani from Macedonia, Andalusian (I.e. southern Spaniards), Slovak, and Russian. All the previously mentioned ethnic groups have known migratory histories in Polizzi's native Chile, where they (along with many other groups) have been mixing for several centuries. The show did not disclose in what percentages Polizzi is descended from each of these groups. During the same episode, it was also stated by the DNA lab consultant disclosing the results that Polizzi matched as having recent common ancestry with people who identify as South Asian (i.e. from the Indian subcontinent, correlating to her Romani ancestry), Iberian American (i.e. Hispanics, correlating to her Spanish ancestry), Jewish (likely correlating to her ethnic Russian or ethnic Slovak admixture, which is also found among Ashkenazi Jews), Middle Eastern (also likely correlating to her Romani ancestry via Middle Easterners who share that ancestry), and East Asian".
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...
Johnny

Cedar Park, TX

#120 Aug 14, 2014
Doesnt Matter wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter what your opinion on her or anyone else's fashion is all I'm saying is she's not Italian.
"According to results from an autosomal DNA test to determine geographic ancestry which was aired on MTV's Snooki & Jwoww in January 2014,[15] it was revealed that although Polizzi was born in Chile and believed she was "some sort of Spanish", she is in fact a mixture of Romani from northwestern Croatia (i.e. Gypsies originally from Northern India), Romani from Macedonia, Andalusian (I.e. southern Spaniards), Slovak, and Russian. All the previously mentioned ethnic groups have known migratory histories in Polizzi's native Chile, where they (along with many other groups) have been mixing for several centuries. The show did not disclose in what percentages Polizzi is descended from each of these groups. During the same episode, it was also stated by the DNA lab consultant disclosing the results that Polizzi matched as having recent common ancestry with people who identify as South Asian (i.e. from the Indian subcontinent, correlating to her Romani ancestry), Iberian American (i.e. Hispanics, correlating to her Spanish ancestry), Jewish (likely correlating to her ethnic Russian or ethnic Slovak admixture, which is also found among Ashkenazi Jews), Middle Eastern (also likely correlating to her Romani ancestry via Middle Easterners who share that ancestry), and East Asian".
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...
Blah blah blah
Johnny

Cedar Park, TX

#121 Aug 14, 2014
rocco wrote:
<quoted text>
lololololol...yeah, if you are into orangutans and neanderthals....lolololol
Leave you mom out of this !
ShaQuan

Carthage, NY

#122 Aug 14, 2014
I agrees. Da gots da brillo pubes, just like da sisters do.
oh brother

Columbia, MD

#123 Aug 15, 2014
She is just as Italian as any other person raised in the USA by an Italian family. She was adopted, she was raised by Italian Americans and the culture that goes with it. If you are not from Italy, you are not Italian. Ask someone from Italy, they will correct you.
Any

Herkimer, NY

#124 Aug 15, 2014
Ugh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More threats 5 min Utica 1
mike lynch and karen 21 min Your son 5
Slice pizzeria 25 min Mike 2
Joette Mancuso 37 min Fact 35
Work On Aud Improvements 39 min An Even Better Bu... 428
Salintino take down your signs 40 min Snowytino 7
NH online is locked down 1 hr Fact 8
Kelly Uvanni or the Summitt car girl? 4 hr No Batman Costume... 20
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 4 hr Scotts Smirk Slapped 704
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 6 hr JUST gettin started 98