Italian women are the Ultimate Best!!!!
Family feud

Watertown, NY

#61 Sep 3, 2012
Italian families are nosy and up each others butts! I feel sorry for any non Italian who marries into any of that madness!
polish boy

Red Hook, NY

#62 Sep 3, 2012
Family feud wrote:
Italian families are nosy and up each others butts! I feel sorry for any non Italian who marries into any of that madness!
i agree 100%. I almost married an Italian woman. Whewew thank god it didnt happen !!
traveler

Rome, NY

#63 Sep 3, 2012
I have lived and traveled all thru Europe, yes there are some beautiful italian women and men, but they dont come close to German women and men. They are bright, educated and strikingly attractive.
naked Harry

Utica, NY

#64 Sep 4, 2012
What a crock of crap this is.
snake pliskin

Hadley, MA

#65 Sep 6, 2012
Love em all.! Especially the sex. Hot tight asses!
Jake

United States

#66 Sep 6, 2012
If you like mustaches and a Sasquatch crotch.
not so fast

Brooklyn, NY

#67 Sep 6, 2012
They are the worst,greaseball woman are dishonest cheats big mouths then they get old they look like a meatball with arms and legs.they are 2 face just like the rest of the east uticans.
An ti ne

Utica, NY

#68 Sep 6, 2012
Maria wrote:
Best cookers, most class, best cooks , best housekeepes and mothers and most of all Best LOVERS. Don't ever trash Italian womene we were raised with a loving family and know how to love and respect other people and to make everyone comfortable in our home...We decorate with class can put on a huge dinner and the Holidays we go all out.. and we never complain...
Really? Then why do all their husbands have bimbos on the side?

“sum 'wit it.......”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Baldwinsville, NY

#70 Sep 9, 2012
Maria wrote:
Best cookers, most class, best cooks , best housekeepes and mothers and most of all Best LOVERS. Don't ever trash Italian womene we were raised with a loving family and know how to love and respect other people and to make everyone comfortable in our home...We decorate with class can put on a huge dinner and the Holidays we go all out.. and we never complain...
Oh Maria........you are so right!
Best year of my life was living with an Italian woman!
Best chef,best lover,my one true love!
What

Utica, NY

#71 Sep 9, 2012
They know how to take good care of the sausage

“sum 'wit it.......”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Baldwinsville, NY

#72 Sep 9, 2012
What wrote:
Ab-so-lute-ly!!
Happy

Stamford, CT

#73 Sep 9, 2012
What wrote:
And I'm sure you've had so many and at such quality with that stellar sense of pig humor. God can't you people up there at least TRY to act older than 17?
paddy

Utica, NY

#74 Sep 9, 2012
thank god for italian gals. i'd still be a virgin-and what a kisser. barbie come back!
experienced

Brooklyn, NY

#75 Sep 9, 2012
I know to many Italians that are phoney,insincere, self-centered,and liars. I see one, i turn around and walk away. There are few good ones,but theyre are out there.
D BEST

United States

#76 Mar 16, 2013
Wow I can't beleave what I've read jealous so much hate
A Italian women is the most loveing carving she is more beautiful then any other
She is the best in everything she dose .How do I know this because my mother
Is Italian Iam Italian and we are THE BEST IN EVERYTHING !!!!
I don't hate haters I love them!!!
If I wasn't a lady I'd tell you what u could do with your comments .
They dont come close

Utica, NY

#77 Mar 17, 2013
to German women in looks, or smarts.
Gina

Watertown, NY

#79 Mar 17, 2013
To those of you who are complaining about Italian women, if you have never been with one, you ave never truly made love. An Italian woman is passionate, expressive and able to go all night. None of you guys who are German, Irish, Bosnian etc could keep up with me!
Drea

Laval, Canada

#81 Mar 23, 2013
I can not describe in words how what people are posting saddens me. Besides the obvious lack of proper grammar, I'm appalled in general as to hatred on this page. Contrary to what other people have said... No Italians are not THE BEST because there is no such thing as a best culture. They are not all the best cooks, I know some who can't cook and they aren't the best house keepers either. However, we do place an outstanding importance on family. At times they might poke their business but rightfully so! Just as any parent has the right to voice their opinion to their child. Italian women in general would sacrifice anything for their children because that is how we are raised. And no we don't get exactly what we want because we have crooked connections everywhere! My grandparents were farmers and lived in a two street village and managed to immigrate and make a new life for themselves. I owe my life to them! Their blood sweat and tears got them far in life. Not their connections. And lastly, please allow me to settle another preconceived notion that Italian women are easy and get around. Let's face it... Most girls do... Some of us who have class don't but we are a very rare exception and you all have society as a whole to thank for the degradation of women!

I count my blessings for being born into an Italian family! Yes we are loud, yes sometimes things can get a little crazy but it's only because we love each other! There is good and bad in all cultures... Only when we learn to appreciate and love one another can these ignorant comments stop being put out into the world.
Peter Pekkersnot

Syracuse, NY

#82 Mar 24, 2013
Drea wrote:
I can not describe in words how what people are posting saddens me. Besides the obvious lack of proper grammar, I'm appalled in general as to hatred on this page. Contrary to what other people have said... No Italians are not THE BEST because there is no such thing as a best culture. They are not all the best cooks, I know some who can't cook and they aren't the best house keepers either. However, we do place an outstanding importance on family. At times they might poke their business but rightfully so! Just as any parent has the right to voice their opinion to their child. Italian women in general would sacrifice anything for their children because that is how we are raised. And no we don't get exactly what we want because we have crooked connections everywhere! My grandparents were farmers and lived in a two street village and managed to immigrate and make a new life for themselves. I owe my life to them! Their blood sweat and tears got them far in life. Not their connections. And lastly, please allow me to settle another preconceived notion that Italian women are easy and get around. Let's face it... Most girls do... Some of us who have class don't but we are a very rare exception and you all have society as a whole to thank for the degradation of women!
I count my blessings for being born into an Italian family! Yes we are loud, yes sometimes things can get a little crazy but it's only because we love each other! There is good and bad in all cultures... Only when we learn to appreciate and love one another can these ignorant comments stop being put out into the world.
Very nice and intelligent. You are a good person!
I Know

Clinton, NY

#83 Mar 24, 2013
Good in bed !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D AND D AUTO SALES/BODY RUTGER/oriskany (Apr '13) 17 min Flash 71
Gordons TapRoom To Become New Space26 33 min Yep 3
The frontal lobe of the brain and black people 36 min its true 25
Profile of a Hillary Suppoter 39 min Looking forward 29
Prostitutes (Oct '10) 52 min Jole 30
Honest Dave Gordon goes to Washington 1 hr Vote Gordon 11
re UPD's Biggest Lips an Fro Pic's Contest 1 hr triple jager 16
Cruz and Fiorini 2 hr Dave Dumbablow Smith 30
WKTV Weather 8 hr DEEP THINKER 43
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 9 hr Sunshine 751