|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Oh my god this goof again.

When this guy gets his head blown off or drops dead from a self induced MASSIVE aneurism one day, the Village of Freakfurt will declare it "Ding Dong the Dick is Gone" day.
hey pukey

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

mirror wrote:
Oh my god this goof again.
When this guy gets his head blown off or drops dead from a self induced MASSIVE aneurism one day, the Village of Freakfurt will declare it "Ding Dong the Dick is Gone" day.
Get a life outside of Topix
real world

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

WORLD WIDE WEB wrote:
http://www.uticaod.com/article /20140401/NEWS/140409913/0/SEA RCH
all the junk you read in that newspaper (rag) is pure garbage.It is a 'he said, she said'..Pay no mind., as if this were soooooooooooooooo true, that guy who is accusing Conley would have gotten an order of protection LONG LONG ago.'afraid, my Arse!
Utica Greaser Fest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Past actions are a good predictor of future behavior. He's guilty. Anyone who ever saw him in action knows that like their middle name.

That said the other ex cop sounds just as stupid. They should do a fictional reality show or a soap opera.

"The Conley Files!" - Soap

Tuesdays at 11:00 on Lifetime

Announcer:
"Two vacuously-stupid Upstate New York Cops have a punk pissing match and trainwreck not only their lives, but the lives of many family and friends around them.

Now.... broke, divorced, homeless and ostracized in their little Central New York burg, these two enemies are forced to get an apartment on Bleeker Street together. By day, they both cruise around and figure out amateurish adolescent ways to make eachother's lives miserable. By night, for survival, they must each return to their lair and get along without gunplay.
Joe Brown

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

real world wrote:
<quoted text>all the junk you read in that newspaper (rag) is pure garbage.It is a 'he said, she said'..Pay no mind., as if this were soooooooooooooooo true, that guy who is accusing Conley would have gotten an order of protection LONG LONG ago.'afraid, my Arse!
Your statement is accurate, Amaduri is a conman and a thief looking for another payday. He has falsely accused so many people of this in the past.
No Nano for you

Monmouth Junction, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

"When Two Upstate Parasite Lawman Phonies Collide!"
Andy Beengreasy

Monmouth Junction, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

I doubt we've heard the last of these two assclowns. We're talking an EXTRA helping of "stupid" on each plate here.
Kevin G Martin III

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

I concur...
pretend to be smart

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Of course, you won't see anyone digging up why Conley was dismissed from the UPD. And he's not the first former disgraceful UPD to head to Frankfort. Remember Dan Herman? Yup, canned from the UPD and followed Conley to Frankfort.

Village of Frankfort PD is the Land of Misfit Cops, for real. Barney Fife with a temper and a loaded gun...
pretend to be smart

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Utica Greaser Fest wrote:
Past actions are a good predictor of future behavior. He's guilty. Anyone who ever saw him in action knows that like their middle name.
That said the other ex cop sounds just as stupid.
If Conley had half a brain, knowing what pending litigation there is regarding that other ex cop, he should have stayed far, far away from him. But he didn't because he's always been a bully, with the badge and without it.
Copland

Waterville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Great movie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raspberry owner divorcing what happened? 10 min same ole same ole 11
What's the difference between a naked white wom... 10 min Pale face w 8
utica aud 13 min Thanks Again 92
Italian women are the Ultimate Best!!!! (May '12) 19 min Johnny 102
Kelly true 24 min Mike 1
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 25 min Toast 73
50 yo lesbo marries 80 yo Milloinaire 30 min Barbie 1
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 4 hr civil service 96
utica national (Jun '13) 8 hr NY Voter 518

Search the Utica Forum: