New Hartford Post Gets Thumped again ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ummm

New York, NY

#21 Aug 2, 2013
Double check wrote:
<quoted text>
Where on this link does it post the players ages??
It gives their expected year of graduation so unless they jumped ahead a grade or two (or failed some) you can pretty much assume what their ages are...
Brian

United States

#22 Aug 3, 2013
okeedokee wrote:
yep.. We lost and they won.. no biggie! They played better than us last night and won. That's how the game works.. no hard feelings, no bruised egos... what's your point..
So glad you lost, not great kids on that team, errogant, nasty, big mouths no better than W'boro, both wronged , N.H. lost, very happy for them
Idiot

Woburn, MA

#23 Aug 3, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>So glad you lost, not great kids on that team, errogant, nasty, big mouths no better than W'boro, both wronged , N.H. lost, very happy for them
There was one kid from NH who got attacked at home plate by the Whitestown team ,So the whole team is bad ?? Get a life you don't know any of these kids
move on

Utica, NY

#24 Aug 3, 2013
Get a life wrote:
To the people from whitestown who start these treads and continue to want trouble. Theres not one parent or kid from NH who gives a crap what your saying or doing. This will not be the highlight of our kids life. Stop your obsession with NH and take all your negative energy and try to do some good!!!
amen
Land of analphabetism

United States

#25 Aug 3, 2013
This explains why these kids all end up losers, failed alcoholic loudmouths and correction workers. Keller had a good online interview on last week by a best selling author who wrote a book called "Meet the Lunatics Who Run Your Kid's Sports Leagues".

He even used Keeler's review on the top of his webpage.

http://www.meetthelunatics.com/reviews.html
Land of analphabetism

Gouverneur, NY

#26 Aug 3, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
This explains why these kids all end up losers, failed alcoholic loudmouths and correction workers. Keller had a good online interview on last week by a best selling author who wrote a book called "Meet the Lunatics Who Run Your Kid's Sports Leagues".
and I like to lap manwhole leakage as I spew hatred for anything decent. But why?

Help me please,
Cretin
Land of analphabetism

United States

#27 Aug 3, 2013
Why are CNY people so unsophisticated?
I notice when presented with any opposition to their reject opinions, all they invariably do is resort to 13 year old poopie and caca "gay" and "coon" jokes?

It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Land of analphabetism

Gouverneur, NY

#28 Aug 4, 2013
I notice when presented with any opposition to their reject opinions, all they invariably do is resort to 13 year old poopie and caca "gay" and "coon" jokes?
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
and none of you stoooopid Ooooticans can even answer one simple question - Why do I face plant myself every night into a stinking rank crrrrrraaaaaapppppwhole? Still waiting for an answer morons of CNY.

Cretin
Phryg

Springfield, NJ

#29 Aug 4, 2013
Not all of them. The ones who know their baseball journey ends here because their coaches and most of the parents and spectators treat them like pokemon instead of actual players. This causes them to lose interest in the sport until they switch over to something like theater, where new hartford hasn't had a bad review since 2008.
Cosmo

Herkimer, NY

#30 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
and none of you stoooopid Ooooticans can even answer one simple question - Why do I face plant myself every night into a stinking rank crrrrrraaaaaapppppwhole? Still waiting for an answer morons of CNY.
Cretin
Narcissist. Seek help!
Land of analphabetism

Gouverneur, NY

#31 Aug 4, 2013
Cosmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Narcissist. Seek help!
My name is Cretin! I am a Topix god!!! My Master Plan of spreading hatred for anything decent through the awesome power of this forum will have you Oooticans begging for mercy!!!!!!!!! But why do I like to sniff and lick mancrack?
Phryg

Springfield, NJ

#32 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
My name is Cretin! I am a Topix god!!! My Master Plan of spreading hatred for anything decent through the awesome power of this forum will have you Oooticans begging for mercy!!!!!!!!! But why do I like to sniff and lick mancrack?
A topix "god?" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBODY CARES!!!!
Cash

New Hartford, NY

#33 Aug 4, 2013
So What wrote:
They lost to a team that picks its team from 10 different high schools .They lost and didn't start a fight because they were losing. Lol.
NH is good at choking.
gib

Syracuse, NY

#34 Aug 4, 2013
go start another brawl wtown.
You Dont Know

Warren, NJ

#36 Aug 5, 2013
Haha, so true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Esche fired Nikki Todd 19 min Go Comets 30
Harmony Speciale 21 min Thanks 28
nh football 40 min nhtech 8
New Careers In Utica 50 min Utica 22 34
Danfoss AG collecting $210M corporate welfare! ... 56 min 3 jobs total 5
mike lynch 1 hr got stiffed too 46
New hartford is the new east utica 1 hr Wop Slop Town 187
100 million for 300 jobs 1 hr lol 103
Marcy Nano Quad C 1 hr NH Gibberish 50
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 9 hr CNY Poverty Criers 938

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages