New Hartford Post Gets Thumped again ...

New Hartford Post Gets Thumped again 14 - 0

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bad Karma

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Aug 1, 2013
Melvin Roads cruises past New Hartford Post 14 - 0.
Al Sharptin

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 1, 2013
NH needs more brothers on there team!
So What

Newington, CT

#3 Aug 1, 2013
They lost to a team that picks its team from 10 different high schools .They lost and didn't start a fight because they were losing. Lol.
Yep

New York, NY

#4 Aug 1, 2013
and Whitesboro had the worst record in the legion ball playoffs this year... Too bad for the area...
Lonnie

Herkimer, NY

#5 Aug 1, 2013
Bad Karma wrote:
Melvin Roads cruises past New Hartford Post 14 - 0.
Where is Sal Barbero when you need him?
okeedokee

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 1, 2013
yep.. We lost and they won.. no biggie! They played better than us last night and won. That's how the game works.. no hard feelings, no bruised egos... what's your point..

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#7 Aug 1, 2013
So What wrote:
They lost to a team that picks its team from 10 different high schools .They lost and didn't start a fight because they were losing. Lol.
Was the fat bald guy from Whitesboro there?
Score Board

Whitesboro, NY

#8 Aug 1, 2013
No radio broadcast and the OD shuts down at 7pm.
Thanks for posting the score and making it easy to find.
Tony

Gouverneur, NY

#9 Aug 1, 2013
Is it true they used the "mercy" rule, they only played 7 innings instead of 9. Wow' that stinks because the game isn't over until it's over. Whitesboro got jipped out of another 3 innings.
Score Board

Whitesboro, NY

#10 Aug 1, 2013
I don't know the tournament rules, but the local umpires do have a 10 run rule in the contract with local American Legions. Many pitchers are over used in these games.
skHank Brown

Waterville, NY

#11 Aug 1, 2013
The games are all being broadcast on WUSP 95.5FM/1550AM and WRCK 1480. Games can also be heard on www.wuspfm.com or Ipod App, TuneIn Radio or Droid App.
pave the way

United States

#12 Aug 1, 2013
Yep wrote:
and Whitesboro had the worst record in the legion ball playoffs this year... Too bad for the area...
1/2 the team is 14,15 barely 16 you are dumb and stupid
gib

Syracuse, NY

#13 Aug 1, 2013
wtown was losing 8-1 when game was stopped or they would have been 10 run ruled. go have more drinks parents.
Joseph

United States

#14 Aug 1, 2013
gib wrote:
wtown was losing 8-1 when game was stopped or they would have been 10 run ruled. go have more drinks parents.
so funny, the n.h. parents were having a few right with them, nh parents had brew too!
Get a life

Utica, NY

#15 Aug 1, 2013
To the people from whitestown who start these treads and continue to want trouble. Theres not one parent or kid from NH who gives a crap what your saying or doing. This will not be the highlight of our kids life. Stop your obsession with NH and take all your negative energy and try to do some good!!!
Dave

Gouverneur, NY

#16 Aug 1, 2013
8-1 is better than 14-0
gib wrote:
wtown was losing 8-1 when game was stopped or they would have been 10 run ruled. go have more drinks parents.
chad

Gouverneur, NY

#17 Aug 1, 2013
Obviously you do care cuz youre still on here.
Get a life wrote:
To the people from whitestown who start these treads and continue to want trouble. Theres not one parent or kid from NH who gives a crap what your saying or doing. This will not be the highlight of our kids life. Stop your obsession with NH and take all your negative energy and try to do some good!!!
Yep

New York, NY

#18 Aug 2, 2013
pave the way wrote:
<quoted text>1/2 the team is 14,15 barely 16 you are dumb and stupid
Nope, you really need to check your facts...

http://legionbaseball.com/team/whitestown-pos...

Most are 17 (or almost 17) and older... Granted the team has some younger kids though they are the minority just like other legion teams...

And fighting provides a great example to "pave the way" for these younger kids on the squad...
Double check

Whitesboro, NY

#19 Aug 2, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you really need to check your facts...
http://legionbaseball.com/team/whitestown-pos...
Most are 17 (or almost 17) and older... Granted the team has some younger kids though they are the minority just like other legion teams...
And fighting provides a great example to "pave the way" for these younger kids on the squad...
Where on this link does it post the players ages??
nhny

Utica, NY

#20 Aug 2, 2013
Most Whitesboro players look as though they're on roids and they still couldn't win....haha A-Rod syndrome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowards on utica topix 9 min rainbow 5
Who is Mark Flagg? 9 min Mosh Doggie Fabul... 1
john brooks is a nazirite 15 min Bill 36
Best Concert of all time in Utica NY (Feb '11) 19 min Cold shot 261
where can a lady find a good mechanic 26 min Good Stuff 8
The U P D cover-up 30 min Clown Groping Men 23
Superior Carwash Marcy 33 min Try Again AssFace 3
Cops Speeding 41 min You are a Dick sm... 33
Claudia chickens out 6 hr Trump 2020 24
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 9 hr Save your money 874

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages