westside

Oriskany Falls, NY

#63 Feb 13, 2011
go 2 lookers in cuse there r a bunch of hotties teasers has one nice girl dancing there shes cute as hell but only one girl the rest r skanky!!!!!!!!!!
frank

Utica, NY

#64 Feb 13, 2011
Who is this only nice girl at teasers?

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#65 Feb 14, 2011
What is the cover charge at this joint now?
jersey joe

Ogdensburg, NY

#66 Feb 14, 2011
save your money, bob.They don't have male stripers

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Utica, NY

#67 Feb 14, 2011
shes a ho wrote:
actually im not. but i have a husband that sees me naked all the time. i dont have to take my clothes off for perverted old men. i actually have people that care about me. i have class, and morals. AND a real job....i can actually consider myself a functioning member of society....not another slut that dirties up the slums of utica with her multiple STD's.
Not that I agree either with the occupation but just because a girl is a stripper doesn't mean that she is screwing everyone. There are single woman with kids to support that can't get a job making more than they would on unemployment or welfare. There is only one judge and just because you are lucky enough to find a good man with a good job doesn't mean that everyone does.
jackson

Manlius, NY

#68 Feb 14, 2011
Yeah but the young one is screwing everyone and that is who we talking about.
tom

Utica, NY

#69 Feb 16, 2011
I went last night, she wasn't working
mark

United States

#71 Jun 18, 2011
Go to teasers and u can get anything u want. one girl will even do anal. if ur looking for Coke then just look up a fat black dude. He is there supplier. Be careful though cause they will pick ur pockets. Go in there with coke yourself, and they are putty in ur hands. They all do it.
vegas baby bka kianna

Las Vegas, NV

#72 Dec 31, 2012
hey i worked at teasers in the mid 90's and noone slept with anyone then all the girls were friends and still are to this day... we been in each others weddings etc... i don't know how it is now but this was when tori, ecstacy, kianna, teeja, lacy just to name a few of us... we had fun and i miss them days... we also drank but wasn't loose as people say about strippers, but we prefer to be called entertainers... the place was packed when i worked thier and goodlooking girls and if you have anything neg to say its because u didn't get any xoxo kianna
2013mmmk

New Hartford, NY

#73 Dec 31, 2012
that must have been before dirty ralph took over he will pick up any road side scank
vegas baby bka kianna

Las Vegas, NV

#74 Dec 31, 2012
yes it was when jay had it plus fantasy show bar...
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#76 Jan 1, 2013
vegas baby bka kianna wrote:
hey i worked at teasers in the mid 90's and noone slept with anyone then all the girls were friends and still are to this day... we been in each others weddings etc... i don't know how it is now but this was when tori, ecstacy, kianna, teeja, lacy just to name a few of us... we had fun and i miss them days... we also drank but wasn't loose as people say about strippers, but we prefer to be called entertainers... the place was packed when i worked thier and goodlooking girls and if you have anything neg to say its because u didn't get any xoxo kianna
Aw, Kianna, it's good to hear from you again. I remember the time you, me and Lacy spent the night at the Happy Journey. What a great night!! Remember how we ended up breaking the bed, LOL!!!
Of course, I got a little sore at you when I caught you trying to sneak out of the room with my wallet, and I'm sorry I had to knock you down the stairs, but let's not let that ruin those beautiful memories. I hope we can get together again real soon and "re-connect" if you know what I mean!!
kiana vegas baby

Las Vegas, NV

#78 Jan 6, 2013
Sorry but you have the wrong girl but hey its all fun and games hehe but u have to wake up now:}
kiana vegas baby

Las Vegas, NV

#79 Jan 6, 2013
Besides u have to ask jay as thats who i'm out here with lol
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#80 Jan 8, 2013
kiana vegas baby wrote:
Sorry but you have the wrong girl but hey its all fun and games hehe but u have to wake up now:}
Oh no, that was you, cutie. You ran out of the room while I was sitting on the bowl but I caught you and that was that. You tried to pretend that it was just a joke but I knew better and had to slap you around a little. Nothing too bad but I had to show you who was boss. You screwed a lot of guys in those days - good times!!!
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#81 Jan 8, 2013
kiana vegas baby wrote:
Besides u have to ask jay as thats who i'm out here with lol
Oh no, Jay Jay would want to join in and have a threesome - I know how that fruit rolls!!!
Yeo

Utica, NY

#82 Nov 13, 2013
anyone know if bianca from peepers is working there?
Yeo

Utica, NY

#83 Nov 14, 2013
cmonn help me
nobody

Utica, NY

#84 Nov 14, 2013
If you don't have any money after paying to get into Teasers, will any of the girls do your boner pro bono. Remember, these are nice girls who may be somebody's incestuous daughter.
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#85 Nov 14, 2013
nobody wrote:
If you don't have any money after paying to get into Teasers, will any of the girls do your boner pro bono. Remember, these are nice girls who may be somebody's incestuous daughter.
I've heard that sometimes they'll take an IOU for a handie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abel: Drunk DWI UPD cop promoted! 6 min Clifton 14
Pletl and bakery 15 min MAMABEAR 3
Notice!! Smokers who congregate around store en... 30 min jio 18
Kennedy Kicked Out of Lava 1 hr ray 1
325 tilden ave rich archer landlord is a peeper... 1 hr freeman 1
Comet crowds weak with 2 sell outs over weekend. 1 hr Why 10
The Nun is leaving 2 hr gbb 3
Old School Bar and Grill Set to Open in East Utica 2 hr new place 7
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 4 hr Another quality U... 49
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:19 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:19PM
Tagging JPP an Expensive but Necessary Step
NBC Sports 2:22 PM
Bills opt against tagging Jerry Hughes
NBC Sports 2:22 PM
Bills opt against tagging Jerry Hughes
Bleacher Report 7:24 PM
Giants Final Free-Agency Outlook, Predictions
Bleacher Report 7:55 PM
Updating Bills' Big Board Post-Combine
Bleacher Report 8:23 PM
How Should Giants Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 4:44 AM
Report: Johnson urging GM to bring Revis back to Jets
Bleacher Report 6:56 AM
Maxwell, McCourty Headline Jets' Free-Agent Big Board
Bleacher Report 7:07 AM
Buffalo Bills' 5 Best Free-Agent QB Options to Compete with EJ Manuel
Bleacher Report 7:36 AM
C.J. Spiller Speaks on Differences Between EJ Manuel and Kyle Orton as QBs