lawyers in utica area that like to sue the city?.. anyone recommend

Posted in the Utica Forum

paula

Gaston, SC

#1 Apr 5, 2013
Anyone?
Blondie

Danielson, CT

#3 Apr 5, 2013
paula wrote:
Anyone?
Ohhh Try another loser Frank Pollicelli
What

Broad Brook, CT

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Fredrick Walter Fikes LLC antorney at law 130 eagle street
Proctor Grad

Springfield, MA

#5 Apr 5, 2013
Frank Policelli and Marc Wolber are both good trial lawyers who are not afraid to take on the establishment on the behalf of there clients who have been wronged
Mary

New Britain, CT

#6 Apr 5, 2013
I would suggest the firm of petrone, petrone fink, donahue,sossen and rothstein.

Excellent !
seen it myself

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 5, 2013
Blondie wrote:
Leon Koziol But, I thinkkkk He didn't pay child support and lost his license
That's getting old. Anyone who knows anything about Leon knows the guy loves his kids and the political powers used them against him. He has always supported them. He just didn't play by his adversaries rules. Good ole Leon was the go to guy for taking on the city. His career was the price he paid for standing up for people. They used his kids and a fake lawyer to destroy him from within. Guess what, it worked! Years ago he helped me take on the system. We won. I kinda figured they'd go to whatever length eventually to squash him. They sure did!
Taxpayer

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2013
He squashed himself. Any lawyer will sue a muni if there is a case.
seen it myself

Utica, NY

#9 Apr 5, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
He squashed himself. Any lawyer will sue a muni if there is a case.
Yes he did squash himself by taking on anything and everyone! And no, many lawyers don't want to take on muni's if it could mean potential career or political retaliation. I've tried to hire several and they all point to LK as an example of how those in the system can f with you if you ever come before them with a personal matter.
Taxpayer

Worcester, MA

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Ok. City garbage truck hits someone walking on the sidewalk , there isn't a lawyer who wouldn't take that case. Sexual harassment , local lawyers have fought the city and won. If you have a case, it doesn't matter who the defendant is. What makes you think anyone in this city is powerful enough to be above the law?
seen it myself

Danielson, CT

#11 Apr 5, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Ok. City garbage truck hits someone walking on the sidewalk , there isn't a lawyer who wouldn't take that case. Sexual harassment , local lawyers have fought the city and won. If you have a case, it doesn't matter who the defendant is. What makes you think anyone in this city is powerful enough to be above the law?
Never said anybody was above the law. Just stating a fact that most attorneys don't like to sue the muni they live in. It doesn't exactly make for harmonious living in a small town. And yes, there are a few lawyers that would sell their soul to the devil to take such a case. Few have ever had quite the recoveries like LK. You may dislike him for whatever reason, that's fine, but when he represented me and others he won big. The guy was constantly grabbing headlines for at least 20 years. If you actually believe child support is what led to his fall from grace, then you must still believe in Santa Claus.
Utica taxpaper

Utica, NY

#12 Apr 5, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Ok. City garbage truck hits someone walking on the sidewalk , there isn't a lawyer who wouldn't take that case. Sexual harassment , local lawyers have fought the city and won. If you have a case, it doesn't matter who the defendant is. What makes you think anyone in this city is powerful enough to be above the law?
The only time a lawyer will take a case is when the defendant has "deep pockets".

In other words, Utica lawyers are only interested in whether or not they can win the case and, the most important one - does the Defendant have good insurance coverage or "deep pockets" to make it financially worthwhile for a lawyer to spend his time on the case.

Lawyers are the most money hungry professional of all.
seen it myself

Danielson, CT

#13 Apr 5, 2013
Utica taxpaper wrote:
<quoted text>The only time a lawyer will take a case is when the defendant has "deep pockets".

In other words, Utica lawyers are only interested in whether or not they can win the case and, the most important one - does the Defendant have good insurance coverage or "deep pockets" to make it financially worthwhile for a lawyer to spend his time on the case.

Lawyers are the most money hungry professional of all.
Absolutely 100% hands down. The profession allows for it. It only makes logical sense.
Taxpayer

Worcester, MA

#14 Apr 5, 2013
I agree with the last 2 posts.
Freebie the Bean

Rome, NY

#15 Apr 5, 2013
Mark Wolbar and J. Longeretta are big winners against the city of oootica. Both have won big...Wolbar a few times.
Lol

New York, NY

#16 Apr 6, 2013
Utica taxpaper wrote:
<quoted text>The only time a lawyer will take a case is when the defendant has "deep pockets".
In other words, Utica lawyers are only interested in whether or not they can win the case and, the most important one - does the Defendant have good insurance coverage or "deep pockets" to make it financially worthwhile for a lawyer to spend his time on the case.
Lawyers are the most money hungry professional of all.
garbage men are only interested in taking out garbage... They don't work for free.. Question is how much is your freedom worth? How much is your driving license worth? Nothing is for free.. You want free, use a public defender...
Utica taxpaper

Utica, NY

#17 Apr 6, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> garbage men are only interested in taking out garbage... They don't work for free.. Question is how much is your freedom worth? How much is your driving license worth? Nothing is for free.. You want free, use a public defender...
Learn to read! No one on this post, including me, has mentioned anything about "Free".

The original question asked about HIring a lawyer; NOT getting one for "free"!!!!

Lawyers take an oath to uphold justice - NOT to be selectful and only take cases where there are "deep pockets".

If a person believes they have been wronged unjustly, they should be able to HIRE a lawyer to represent their interests in a Courtroom. The problem is trying to find one!!!!
Oh so wrong again

United States

#18 Apr 6, 2013
Utica taxpaper wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to read! No one on this post, including me, has mentioned anything about "Free".
The original question asked about HIring a lawyer; NOT getting one for "free"!!!!
Lawyers take an oath to uphold justice - NOT to be selectful and only take cases where there are "deep pockets".
If a person believes they have been wronged unjustly, they should be able to HIRE a lawyer to represent their interests in a Courtroom. The problem is trying to find one!!!!
"
Lawyers take an oath to uphold justice - NOT to be selectful and only take cases where there are "deep pockets"."? Actually hag, they do. Like any other business they don't willingly accept poor losers like you. Go whine to someone who cares.
Lol

New York, NY

#19 Apr 6, 2013
Oh so wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>"
Lawyers take an oath to uphold justice - NOT to be selectful and only take cases where there are "deep pockets"."? Actually hag, they do. Like any other business they don't willingly accept poor losers like you. Go whine to someone who cares.
Again if you can't afford it get public defender. Oath is about loyalty to client nothing to do about money.
Blondie

Danielson, CT

#20 Apr 6, 2013
seen it myself wrote:
<quoted text>That's getting old. Anyone who knows anything about Leon knows the guy loves his kids and the political powers used them against him. He has always supported them. He just didn't play by his adversaries rules. Good ole Leon was the go to guy for taking on the city. His career was the price he paid for standing up for people. They used his kids and a fake lawyer to destroy him from within. Guess what, it worked! Years ago he helped me take on the system. We won. I kinda figured they'd go to whatever length eventually to squash him. They sure did!
You Must be James Brown! I believe that is the only case has ever won. Leon Just loved publicity After he got it he NEVER followed thru with anything Probably trying to trick the publics into believing he settled.

By the way how is the remote control venture going? Never heard anything about it after You all took the communities monies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riggie has been flushed 3 min names 6
Brinsley screws up shooting whites 19 min What the 1
Twas the Arcurious Night Before Christmas (Dec '08) 40 min Ex Utican 40
R.I.P. Little Angel Kenneth White 49 min Marie 1
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 1 hr four cornchips 302
Two cops assisnated in NYC 1 hr Ex Utican 7
Dream City Mattress (Aug '10) 1 hr Minty 11
R.I.P., Rashy. R.I.P. 2 hr nortutica 10
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 3 hr The spirit of the... 71
THANKS everyoneWE DID IT Riggies BURNT OUT Lol!! 3 hr ADK 31
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 4 hr slapanut 52
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:35 pm PST

ESPN 1:35PM
Redskins WR Moss docked $22,050 for tirade
NBC Sports 1:37 PM
Washington's Moss fined $22K for abusive language - NBC Sports
NFL 3:27 PM
Santana Moss fined $22,050 for outburst toward ref
CBS Sports 7:33 AM
Giants' Coughlin voices support for offensive coordinator Ben McAdoo
Yahoo! Sports 8:50 AM
Rex Ryan, if he regrets Bill Belichick comments: 'Oh hell no'
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Live St. Louis Score and Analysis
Yahoo! Sports 9:15 AM
Pats' Edelman, Blount out against Jets
NBC Sports 9:15 AM
Will Revis have "something special" for the Jets this time around?
CBS Sports 9:29 AM
Sheldon Richardson on fans blasting the Jets: I 'won't call them fans'
Yahoo! Sports 9:45 AM
Jets' Nick Mangold wears NYPD hat