Looks like we have another sellout
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
am I wrong

Utica, NY

#21 Jan 17, 2014
The Syracuse Crunch have been around for 20 years and the Utica Comets , only 1 year.
Wheres the BEEF

Schenectady, NY

#22 Jan 17, 2014
Is Frank Meola going to be at the game with his slutty gf?
I will go to see that!
Keep it real Comets!
viewer

Utica, NY

#23 Jan 17, 2014
WKTV just announced that the game is sold out !
reggie dunlop

Utica, NY

#24 Jan 17, 2014
We need a win tonight, badly ! It will be a carnival- like atmosphere tonight.
will be there

Utica, NY

#25 Jan 17, 2014
Utica comets website even said ,tonight's game is sold out !
Sgt Shultz

Washington, DC

#26 Jan 17, 2014
Be there with my son. Go Comets!
brass knuckles

Utica, NY

#27 Jan 17, 2014
Probably will be a couple of fights tonight. Archibald is back from Vancouver.Kellan Lain is still in Canuck Land.
jock strap

Utica, NY

#28 Jan 17, 2014
First 500 fans thru the door get a free comet's T-shirt.
who cares

Earlville, NY

#29 Jan 17, 2014
will be there wrote:
Utica comets website even said ,tonight's game is sold out !
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH,...
How many more cars will be broken into?
More fans, more cars, more car break-ins.
More rip-off parking fees...still no answers as to who is getting all that cash collected and not reported for taxes. Parking scam continues...questions still being asked about legal collection of parking fees. Show us who is legally collecting the fees and handing out raffle ticket for a reciept. What a scam...
Wow

Utica, NY

#30 Jan 17, 2014
To Poster Who Cares....Who cares what you think???????? Really!!! It's just ridiculous how people complain and complain about nothing to do around here etc etc etc...and whatever else and yet now that hockey is back here, which was always something of great interest for years, there are people like you who just love to ruin it for people who have interest in it. If you don't like it then don't go!!!! Simple as that!! Spend your useless time on topix all night and keep writing things that obviously make you feel better because nobody else really cares. The games are great and something fun. Your probably the loser who complains about anything and everything just to get attention anyway and nothing probably is fun to you. Just had to let you know that really get a life!
Canuck

North Creek, NY

#31 Jan 17, 2014
Wow wrote:
To Poster Who Cares....Who cares what you think???????? Really!!! It's just ridiculous how people complain and complain about nothing to do around here etc etc etc...and whatever else and yet now that hockey is back here, which was always something of great interest for years, there are people like you who just love to ruin it for people who have interest in it. If you don't like it then don't go!!!! Simple as that!! Spend your useless time on topix all night and keep writing things that obviously make you feel better because nobody else really cares. The games are great and something fun. Your probably the loser who complains about anything and everything just to get attention anyway and nothing probably is fun to you. Just had to let you know that really get a life!
He doesn't ruin it for me and my family. Just another whine-ass unhappy with his life. This is our 13th game of the season. Go Comets !!!
parking fee

Chatham, NY

#33 Jan 17, 2014
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH,...
How many more cars will be broken into?
More fans, more cars, more car break-ins.
More rip-off parking fees...still no answers as to who is getting all that cash collected and not reported for taxes. Parking scam continues...questions still being asked about legal collection of parking fees. Show us who is legally collecting the fees and handing out raffle ticket for a reciept. What a scam...
Ripped off again for parking!
go comets lose again

Chatham, NY

#34 Jan 17, 2014
Canuck wrote:
<quoted text> He doesn't ruin it for me and my family. Just another whine-ass unhappy with his life. This is our 13th game of the season. Go Comets !!!
Not whining...laughing!

http://m.uticaod.com/article/20140117/NEWS/14...
Frankie Backdoor Meola

United States

#35 Jan 17, 2014
reggie dunlop wrote:
We need a win tonight, badly ! It will be a carnival- like atmosphere tonight.
You need much more than a "win" in welfare hockey.

No point in even going.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giuseppe's 4 min Joe 4
Landmarc Building rebirth brings 31 homes to Do... (Oct '14) 8 min Utican 17
Utica Awake They Are Here and they want your ch... 1 hr Square and Circles 1
Utica schools off struggling list....lol 1 hr Eat Shyt Dave 25
Gordon's Tap Room 2 hr Jimmy Kong 9
this chick is dirty. (Sep '13) 4 hr omg 7
bufflo head has anyone been there past few months 4 hr Charles in charge 40
How to beat the upcoming NYS vehicle inspection... 5 hr Out 9

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages