Looks like we have another sellout

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fan

Danielson, CT

#1 Jan 16, 2014
Looks like friday nights Comets game is going to be another sellout. Glad to see the community standing behind the team...even without a winning record. It's such a great atmosphere on game nights. The restaurants are also packed before and after the game.

Now instead of coming on here with a lame retort....why don't you check out a game. I can guarantee you'll have a good time.
athletic supporter

Utica, NY

#2 Jan 16, 2014
I'll be there with my friends. I plan on having some beer and popcorn and I will buy some Comet's merchandise. And I will be screaming my butt off when they score a goal !!! I hope to see some new faces at the game. Let's go Comets !!
Section 204 Legend

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 16, 2014
Great start to a great thread! Keep it positive, folks...Let's get the "W" Friday! GO COMETS!
whack job

Utica, NY

#4 Jan 16, 2014
I just heard there is just limited seating left .
curious

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 17, 2014
How much are tickets ?
Wesley

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 17, 2014
Game is sold out..helps when you only play 4 home games in a month too. Same in Feb, only 4 home games.
Spacers

Syracuse, NY

#7 Jan 17, 2014
Tickets was given away for free I would go to!
Comets season tix holder

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 17, 2014
Wesley wrote:
Game is sold out..helps when you only play 4 home games in a month too. Same in Feb, only 4 home games.
There are 6 Comet home games in January. Get your facts correct !
Comets Fan

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 17, 2014
There are less than 50 tickets still available for the game on 1/31 against the Crunch. That will be two Friday sell outs in January.

Go Comets!!!!!!!!!!
Wesley

Utica, NY

#10 Jan 17, 2014
The 2 Tuesday games wont draw 1500.
Comets Fan

Utica, NY

#11 Jan 17, 2014
Wesley wrote:
The 2 Tuesday games wont draw 1500.
There are over 1500 season ticket holders.
Comets Fan

Utica, NY

#12 Jan 17, 2014
They need to add extra seating on the stage to increase capacity for both the Comets and UC.
Wesley

Utica, NY

#13 Jan 17, 2014
Talking butts in seats. Cant sell the money maker concessions without butts in seats.
hockey man

Utica, NY

#14 Jan 17, 2014
If we had a better record,we'd be close to sellouts every night. It's our first year ,give the team some time. Next year is going to be bigger and better in a lot of ways !
devils suck

Utica, NY

#15 Jan 17, 2014
There will be a lot of beer sold tonight.
Fan

Utica, NY

#16 Jan 17, 2014
What's your point Wesley? There's not a team in the league that draws as well on week nights. We're no different than any other team in the AHL.

I'm sure those concession cash registers will be full tonight!!
Comets Fan

Utica, NY

#17 Jan 17, 2014
devils suck wrote:
There will be a lot of beer sold tonight.
Tuesday is $2.00 beer night which always helps weeknight attendance.
crunchless

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 17, 2014
I can't wait till we play the crunch again ! I want to run into that little weasel of a crunch fan that posts on here once in a while,I want to bitch slap him. How dare he live in this area and be a crunch fan and he's always badmouthing the Comet's organization.
crunched

Utica, NY

#19 Jan 17, 2014
How are the Syracuse Crunch doing this year ? Does anyone know ? They can't be doing too well , the " crunch fan" hasn't been on topix in a long time !
Uticas Egos

Clifton Park, NY

#20 Jan 17, 2014
crunched wrote:
How are the Syracuse Crunch doing this year ? Does anyone know ? They can't be doing too well , the " crunch fan" hasn't been on topix in a long time !
The crunch have 38 points and a winning record. The comets have 27 points and a losing record.

http://theahl.com/stats/statdisplay.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know where I can buy weed from in utica? 8 min Pgirlpocket 1
A third term for Obama 18 min GDP 5
Debate: Marijuana - Utica, NY (Aug '10) 28 min Legal 309
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 57 min aurelio bianco 10
Bernie sanders 1 hr cannoli pie 6
it took 150 years to remove confederate flag 1 hr guest 43
Teachers need to be drug tested ! 1 hr guest 18
rush 18 hr You Dummies 95
More from around the web

Personal Finance