Labella Danny
Angry

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Dec 20, 2013
The taxpayers of utica have to pay for the mishandling and negligence of former police chief Dan Labella and his very poor performance in the Longo matter. The question is can the taxpayers of Utica now sue Labella personally. Probably not due to public officers law but what a shame that he was never qualified to be chief but he was allowed to play the system and now he has this legacy to represent his very short tenure.
taxpayers deserve nothing

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 20, 2013
Those taxpayers deserve all they get, there will be another lawsuit but the next lawsuit has the intent to DESTROY Utica, Oneida county and state of NY!

When there was the recall, very few voiced their concerns, they did not launch attacks at any of those council meetings thus nor did they vote out ALL INCUMBENTS, they placed Bobby Palmeri as Mayor!

Wait till the next lawsuit, Utica and this county will be destroyed, there will be no hope, the intent is to have Utica bankrupt!
one who knows

Carthage, NY

#3 Dec 20, 2013
As far as I'm concerned, I can't wait until the State comes to Utica and takes over the handling of ALL the financial matters and VOIDS ALL previous contracts made.

This happened back in the late 50s when the OD was a real paper and did investigative reports of the way Utica was run by the cooked cops and politicians which resulted in a Special Prosecutor coming in and sending 40% of the Police Officers to jail for Perjury or other criminal acts, and closed down all the Who*e houses that were running wide open. That was when Utica got the name of being Sin City.

Until the City actually goes broke and the only taxpapers that are left are Senior Citizens that can't afford to pay their taxes anymore, then that will finally force NYS to come to Utica and clean up the mess these politicians have been doing for the past 50 years.
Magdalena

Herkimer, NY

#4 Dec 20, 2013
one who knows wrote:
This happened back in the late 50s when the OD was a real paper and did investigative reports of the way Utica was run by the cooked cops and politicians which resulted in a Special Prosecutor coming in and sending 40% of the Police Officers to jail for Perjury or other criminal acts, and closed down all the Who*e houses that were running wide open. That was when Utica got the name of being Sin City..
It's a shame that this would never happen today.The OD is now nothing more than the media and advertising department for the city of Utica - same with WKTV.

A real newspaper would have a field day with all the corruption and dirty deals in the PD, FD, and public works.
Typical Uticans

United States

#5 Dec 21, 2013
Danny is sexy. I wanna lick his hairy belly.
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#7 Dec 22, 2013
Typical Uticans wrote:
Danny is sexy. I wanna lick his hairy belly.
Tubbs gets his share, believe me.
Benny

Carthage, NY

#8 Dec 23, 2013
Utica Community action should have taught you a lesson.
Tubby Labella

Gouverneur, NY

#9 Dec 23, 2013
I did a great job as police chief. You can all kiss my fat hair ass!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More threats 5 min Utica 1
mike lynch and karen 21 min Your son 5
Slice pizzeria 25 min Mike 2
Joette Mancuso 37 min Fact 35
Work On Aud Improvements 39 min An Even Better Bu... 428
Salintino take down your signs 40 min Snowytino 7
NH online is locked down 1 hr Fact 8
Kelly Uvanni or the Summitt car girl? 4 hr No Batman Costume... 20
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 4 hr Scotts Smirk Slapped 704
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 6 hr JUST gettin started 98