Rashy Dave

New Hartford, NY

#79 May 2, 2014
The point is your dad was a good man and respected for all he did for local hockey. You are his biggest disappointment and a joke with ALL of your dad's contemporaries and local hockey men. That's a fact you still can't face so you hide behind your Bammy phone trying to prove you know something. You don't Dave Smith. You don't know sht.
Utica Hockey Fan

Utica, NY

#80 May 2, 2014
Really wrote:
The ground work publicly is being laid by the ahl president. No need for him to comment otherwise.
http://www.bclocalnews.com/news/256549391.htm...
The Comets will stay in Utica! Any doubters should check season attendance, Comet involvement in the community, and community support !
Ignorance and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#81 May 2, 2014
Utica Hockey Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Comets will stay in Utica! Any doubters should check season attendance, Comet involvement in the community, and community support !
You mean the fourth lowest in the league? I don't care what a building size is. That has zero relevance. "Community support"..."involvem ent in the community". Lol! What rock did you crawl out from under. These teams do that in every market. Are you like twelve years old?

http://www.hockeydb.com/nhl-attendance/att_gr...
Ignorance and Riggies

Utica, NY

#82 May 2, 2014
My IQ is the lowest in the world, but I do wear a nice piece of bone jewelry in my nose an it goes good with my rash.
Comets 2014-15

Utica, NY

#83 May 2, 2014
So when NHL teams are about to move their AHL farm team do they usually post on their own website how great it is to play in that AHL city? I think NOT!

http://canucks.nhl.com/club/news.htm...

"Another attribute to the Comets turn-around is the city of Utica itself. Playing in front of a raucous crowd night in and night out gave the team a boost, especially through the difficult times.

“I have heard there was a lot of passion in this city,” said Green.“But to see it first-hand all season, was amazing and special. The last game of the year when we weren’t making the playoffs, the guys had to do a curtain call to come out on the ice afterwards. It shows you how much they appreciated the team and how they played. It’s a real good place for players to come and play. The rink is packed every night, people love it.”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#85 May 2, 2014
Rashy Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
The know nothing about hockey pos Dave Smith uses his favorite meal as a screen name! Lololololol!!!!!!!!!
Wooo! The "know nothing about life" retards are trying to impress each other with their sports entertainment for neanderthals knowledge! WoooOOoooo! I can see why "so many" "super nano factory makers" are dying to rush to CNY to do business with losers like you LMFAO!

Speaking of feces BTW try Rob Esches taxpayer subsidized "Aqua Vino on the [sewage] Canal" where the sewage floats by the window! LITERALLY!
Lol

Utica, NY

#86 May 2, 2014
Ahl is going smaller. Can't have 1200 in a 18,000 person arena. Bid factor you guys are not discussing. Albany hartford okc
End of story

Rome, NY

#88 May 3, 2014
Utica Comets 201-15 HERE!
No Nightlife and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#91 May 3, 2014
Lol wrote:
Ahl is going smaller. Can't have 1200 in a 18,000 person arena. Bid factor you guys are not discussing. Albany hartford okc
Why? Do you I know that Albany pays less for the times union center than utica pays for the aud?
No Nightlife and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#92 May 3, 2014
peter pucked wrote:
<quoted text>. Actually I miss spoke. The sharks own the worchster team, and the kings own Manchester. The coyotes, ducks and avalanche do not own ahl teams. So in order to have a western movement, those three teams will need to buy a team. As you know vancouver and the flames both own teams. And I can't see these three teams being able to purchase ahl franchises...... The ducks have 3 years left in Norfolk.
If that's the direction the league wants to go and the parent teams want to go why do you find it impossible? Especially when the ahl president already came out and publicly said it's happening in 2015.
No Nightlife and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#94 May 3, 2014
David Andrews AHL Prez wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, here's exactly what I said: http://www.abbynews.com/news/256549391.html
Andrews acknowledged that the AHL has been examining the feasibility of an expanded West Coast presence for the past two years, but said there's still a long way to go before anything comes to fruition. It doesn't seem that Abbotsford's departure will impact those plans either way.
"We're still involved in the process, and it's a process that could end up in a West Coast presence for the American Hockey League, or it could not," he said. "A lot of the rumoured reports have been pretty detailed, and much of that detail is not yet accurate."
In your link he also baited the hook by saying he felt the Canucks were the only franchise that would work in abbottsford.

http://wrongsideoftheredline.com/2014/04/20/a...
Honeymoon Capital riggies

Rochester, NY

#95 May 3, 2014
The team is moving to Niagara Falls and will share a rink with Niagara Univ Purple Eagles at Dwyer Arena
Burning Skis and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#97 May 3, 2014
Honeymoon Capital riggies wrote:
The team is moving to Niagara Falls and will share a rink with Niagara Univ Purple Eagles at Dwyer Arena
Lol!
Burning Skis and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#98 May 3, 2014
What I find comical is the sense of safety that uticans feel about the team that someone utica reinvented the wheel for the ahl. They had 4th lowest attendance in the league and the only reason they beat out Portland was they were playing in a temporary building while renovations were being done to their actual home. Portland is usually in the middle of the pack.

If Rochester almost lost the Amerks...and ahl institution...any team can leave.
Comets 2014-15

Syracuse, NY

#99 May 3, 2014
Who do you think knows more about the future of the Utica Comets next year the owner of the Syracuse Crunch or a Topix troll wanna be?

Look for a major announcement next week. The Syracuse Crunch and the Utica Comets will be playing at the Carrier Dome next November.
http://www.syracuse.com/crunch/index.ssf/2014...
Fecal Matter and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#100 May 3, 2014
Comets 2014-15 wrote:
Who do you think knows more about the future of the Utica Comets next year the owner of the Syracuse Crunch or a Topix troll wanna be?
Look for a major announcement next week. The Syracuse Crunch and the Utica Comets will be playing at the Carrier Dome next November.
http://www.syracuse.com/crunch/index.ssf/2014...
He can announce what he wants to announce. Doesn't mean the team can't be changed. The Amerks would be a better draw anyway.
Comets 2014-15

Syracuse, NY

#101 May 3, 2014
Fecal Matter and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
He can announce what he wants to announce. Doesn't mean the team can't be changed. The Amerks would be a better draw anyway.
So come June do you just go away or will you just change your story to next year they are leaving?
Comets 2014-15

Syracuse, NY

#102 May 3, 2014
Fecal Matter and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW the one and only sell out the Crunch had this season was not against the Amerks it was against the Comets thanks to the 900+ fans that made the trip from Utica.
Fecal Matter and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#103 May 3, 2014
Comets 2014-15 wrote:
<quoted text>
So come June do you just go away or will you just change your story to next year they are leaving?
Why would I leave? Pointing out everything that's wrong in the utica region is far too much fun.
Fecal Matter and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#104 May 3, 2014
So has anyone noticed the super duper mega improvements to the aud haven't started yet that were promised last year? They haven't even been bid out yet. Interesting isn't it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica restaurant named too 100 in the country 2 min Genius 24
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 6 min GO SONY 260
CP rampage to go into the wee hours of am Lol!! 14 min Oooooh Yeah 3
Sony Producer Says Black Actors Shouldn't Have ... 16 min GO SONY 1
should be WELL I'LL NEVER GO Lol!! 20 min Oooooh Yeeeeah 2
Imagine life as a Utica Welfare Comets fan! 24 min Ooooh Yeeeah 138
Pit-bull puppy tortured. 25 min Jennifer 13
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 50 min Wondering why 48
His Address is a No No 1 hr knows 32
Utica Dating