RIP DJ Popeo

Waterville, NY

#1 Feb 23, 2012
I thought Dan was Judge Popeo's brother. Am I wrong?
Reader

AOL

#2 Feb 23, 2012
No Relation according to the obituary.
Jimmy Olsen

Baldwinsville, NY

#3 Feb 23, 2012
RIP DJ Popeo wrote:
I thought Dan was Judge Popeo's brother. Am I wrong?
I think you are correct. Must be the OD omitted it in error?
Utican

Lowville, NY

#4 Feb 23, 2012
Why do people feel the need to talk about people. Especially when they have passed away. Does it matter if they are related? Does knowing the truth about it make that much of a difference? LEts try to respect the family instead of talking about them.
I Smell a Rat

United States

#5 Feb 23, 2012
I would swear that I remember a law firm, Popeo & Popeo. Perhaps some family disfunction.
Jerry

United States

#6 Feb 23, 2012
Yesthere brothers. They have not talked in a very long time. Leave it at that. None of our business what happened.
sharon

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 29, 2012
re:~I think you are correct. Must be the OD omitted it in error?~

Nope, not an error ... nor related .(pasted from obit) "
He is survived by his devoted wife, Helen, of thirty-four years, and their two children, John and Maggie. "
~~
Jerry

United States

#8 Feb 29, 2012
sharon wrote:
re:~I think you are correct. Must be the OD omitted it in error?~
Nope, not an error ... nor related .(pasted from obit) "
He is survived by his devoted wife, Helen, of thirty-four years, and their two children, John and Maggie. "
~~
Are you dumb. They are BROTHERS. They have not talked in years. I don't know what the falling out was all about but it was bad. They were once really close when we were all growing up. Leave it as that and stop commenting on stuff you have no clue about. Sharon or whoever you are.
Brother

AOL

#9 Feb 29, 2012
How can you not talk to your brother.Life is short.
dear brother

Oswego, NY

#10 Feb 29, 2012
Happens all the time. I haven't spoken to my brother in 5 years. No big deal, he's a douchbag!!
My Two Cents

Rome, NY

#11 Feb 29, 2012
Just to confirm YES they are brothers. They were not speaking. I find it extremely sad that even though they were not speaking Jerry was not named in the obit. It is none of my business so I guess we shouldn't comment on it. I just find it to be so sad. Life is so short.
Sharon

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 1, 2012
~what ever~
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you dumb. They are BROTHERS. They have not talked in years. I don't know what the falling out was all about but it was bad. They were once really close when we were all growing up. Leave it as that and stop commenting on stuff you have no clue about. Sharon or whoever you are.
So Sad

AOL

#13 Mar 2, 2012
What kind of family does not include all members surviving in an obituary?
DAP

Utica, NY

#14 Mar 2, 2012
Utican wrote:
Why do people feel the need to talk about people. Especially when they have passed away. Does it matter if they are related? Does knowing the truth about it make that much of a difference? LEts try to respect the family instead of talking about them.
Judge popeo is a scumbag. He used to be a peoples judge now hes been there and totally comfortable with the old boys club and trashing people's rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayors $20,000 raise 26 min intheknow 4
House of Good Shepherd 41 min imp 2
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 48 min John Wayne 8
CNY Bra Lady Trina Bauer 52 min cak 23
Hillary seizures 1 hr Wills 14
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 1 hr Gram 17
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 1 hr Wills 36
Biggest RAT in ufd 2 hr Always got your 6 33
Sam wessing 2 hr Dee D DEE de DEE 29
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 2 hr Granny 237