First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#26 Sep 10, 2011
bye bye money wrote:
You are close. Actually a couple of bags of quick dry cement down every drain the day you move. Just enough water to hide the evidence and let it sit. In about a months time the for sale sign should be properly displayed, lol.
Tried it dont work wasted money on cement!!!!

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#27 Sep 10, 2011
Knew it all wrote:
<quoted text>Tried it dont work wasted money on cement!!!!
No never tried but work with concrete and I'm a landlord it wont work, rocks can be flush also a FELONY enjoy prison.
What

Utica, NY

#28 Sep 10, 2011
As a landlord I can tell you guys many of your girlfriends and wife's use their lips to pay part of the rent and then pocket your cash. I wouldn't be to fast to give your honey a big wet kiss on the first as you will get a little salty lipstick.
Utican

Utica, NY

#29 Sep 10, 2011
Is a Criminal Vandalism conviction worth all the suggestions made on this topic by the loosers who have gotten evicted for not paying the rent?

Remember loosers - Landlords are much smarter than any of you.
And They Wonder

Utica, NY

#30 Sep 10, 2011
Why landlords don't give a crap. Fcking scumbag tenants!
lez bean

New Hartford, NY

#31 Sep 10, 2011
I own and live in rental property. What is happening that takes that kind of revenge ?
Best landlord revenge

Utica, NY

#32 Sep 10, 2011
Utican wrote:
Is a Criminal Vandalism conviction worth all the suggestions made on this topic by the loosers who have gotten evicted for not paying the rent?
Remember loosers - Landlords are much smarter than any of you.
Hardly. The landlord I had a problem with his son and ended up putting about 40lbs of gravel in his drains.
He was so "smart" it took 6 months to plug up... long after I was gone and $8000 dollars to dismantle enough of the house to get at the cement pad under the basement to fit an excavator through!

Oh yeah! Landlords are always so smart! I love when idiots talk! Ha ha!
Best landlord revenge

Utica, NY

#33 Sep 10, 2011
bye bye money wrote:
You are close. Actually a couple of bags of quick dry cement down every drain the day you move. Just enough water to hide the evidence and let it sit. In about a months time the for sale sign should be properly displayed, lol.
Cement is ok but can be detected much quicker. The gravel has to be cleaned all out of the sump andit traps everything else they throw in there over a few months it gets worse and worse. Plain water runs down no problem it takes time to accumulate enough bits to lug up.

Another good one I used - Hide unopened cartons of milk and cream everywhere in the walls and cielings you can drop them in and they don't stink for about 2 months but TRUST ME it smells so bad and its almost impossible to detect. Go in the attic and drop the cartons down the walls and wait for the fun! but the best and most destructive is fine gravel. Time proven!

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34 Sep 10, 2011
I put a lein on my x landlords house when he wouldnt give back my security deposit..Took before and after pics and the judge gave me my money.......loser didnt show up to court either.....so they took it from him ..... he lived next door in same house and would beat his grilfriends
Nice

Waterville, NY

#35 Sep 10, 2011
Best landlord revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Cement is ok but can be detected much quicker. The gravel has to be cleaned all out of the sump andit traps everything else they throw in there over a few months it gets worse and worse. Plain water runs down no problem it takes time to accumulate enough bits to lug up.
Another good one I used - Hide unopened cartons of milk and cream everywhere in the walls and cielings you can drop them in and they don't stink for about 2 months but TRUST ME it smells so bad and its almost impossible to detect. Go in the attic and drop the cartons down the walls and wait for the fun! but the best and most destructive is fine gravel. Time proven!
Had a tenant do something like that to me at one of my buildings. They where long gone when all went bad. Best part about it was the $2000.00 judgement against them. Guess what they never showed to court. Two years latter they came knocking on my door because they wanted to buy a house and the judgement was still in place. I got my money plus some and they had no down payment for their house. I had the best vacation ever!! Thanks again dirt bags!!!!

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#36 Sep 10, 2011
I have had several landlords, and besides the one loser, the rest were awesome, i always left my property in better shape than when i moved in. In fact one landlord gave me the interest earned when they deposited my check in an account , which is what is suppose to happen....when you give a security deposit.
Utican

Utica, NY

#37 Sep 10, 2011
Nice wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a tenant do something like that to me at one of my buildings. They where long gone when all went bad. Best part about it was the $2000.00 judgement against them. Guess what they never showed to court. Two years latter they came knocking on my door because they wanted to buy a house and the judgement was still in place. I got my money plus some and they had no down payment for their house. I had the best vacation ever!! Thanks again dirt bags!!!!
As I previously posted - LANDLORDS ARE SMARTER.....!!!!

Revenge is sweet!
Brooklyn_Screwed _

New York, NY

#38 Jul 11, 2014
My Landlord is a real piece of snot- even by Brooklyn standards!!
Joel (hasidic jew) owns the following building:
137 88th st, Bayridge, Brooklyn 11209
In order to evade housing laws he does the following:
When you meet the undocumented Hungarian realtor that doesn't exist, you are doing business with "Zalmen Realty." Then, when you're signing the lease, you're signing with "MCS properties." Then, when you pay the rent, they tell you to pay it to "147 88th st LLC"
My complaints:
Nothing works in the apartment!!!
They hired some amateur fuck named , ZOLI to "fix" up the place before I moved in and it's all Jacked!!(btw, the manager's name is Jack, also a hasidic jew- I write that down not to be anti Semitic but so that people have details when the Google that addss and don't fall for the same tricks I did) So they fired the guy but have decided not to fix anything. NYC gives a rat's ass about it- despite the fact I pay a shit ton of money in taxes!!
If anyone has awesome tips to fuck these people over, please let me know.
Also, I think these fucks are getting money from the Government because I had to sign a W9
Tito

Clinton, NY

#40 Aug 3, 2016
Landlord revenger wrote:
Wanna take revenge on yr evil landlord? Here's how!
1. Squeeze super glue into the key hold after you move out! It would cost this devil lots to have a new lock replaced!

2. come back with a hammer and chop his door into pieces . Careful don't get caught by the cam!
You are scum
Tito

Clinton, NY

#41 Aug 3, 2016
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>

Just drill the key hole out and replace the handle....$20 bucks tops u rotten scum......people like yoy will never own anything nice, much less a house. Get a life and pay your rent and you wouldn't need to get "revenge" on Yor landlord!
Very well said. Plus $20.00 is a tax deduction for us. Oh yeah unlike you scum buckets we pay taxes
Confuzd

Syracuse, NY

#42 Aug 3, 2016
LookingForChaos wrote:
I have had several landlords, and besides the one loser, the rest were awesome, i always left my property in better shape than when i moved in. In fact one landlord gave me the interest earned when they deposited my check in an account , which is what is suppose to happen....when you give a security deposit.
You must be confused. There is no requirement for a residential lessor to keep your security deposit in an interest bearing account.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help GET NEW TIRE SWINGS AN JUNGLE GYM FOR CORN... 12 min Hardly 10
millions 50 min EDDO315 1
Russ Pelli (Dec '12) 54 min who 44
New WKTV anchor recruit 1 hr Rosebud 12
Name All The 10nm Fabs in AFRICA and Address 1 hr brittle 42
waaaaa NEVER HAVE SOFT HAIR 1 hr brittle 28
List of CNY APES..... 1 hr there it is 3
Lmao reading Utica Topix 1 hr The City of Riggies 23
Protest in front of the State Building now 7 hr Moon 64
ATL Windwarrior Gomez 10 hr Asia 25