Best Landlord Revenge?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pug is the Bug

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2010
Let's hear the best you got, I can top it!
Long Time Utican

Rome, NY

#3 Jul 29, 2010
Let's hear YOUR story. I am sure us Landlords would be more than interested in any legal way to get rid of a bad and destructive tenant.
Stan

Utica, NY

#5 Aug 8, 2011
Lookout! Pirhanna!
What

Hackensack, NJ

#6 Aug 8, 2011
Lady landlord = slum lord
mice and roaches

Little Falls, NY

#8 Aug 9, 2011
how is it the landlords fault when the tennet has mice and roaches ? when the tennet moves into a roach and mouse free apt and after living there they get mice and roaches , how is the landlords fault. maybes its the left out food and garbage. help me out with this. going to court for codes over this problem.

“LADY LANDLORD”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

CENTRAL NEW YORK

#11 Aug 9, 2011
I LEARNED FROM THE BEST wrote:
|Lady Landlord...
U BETTER WATCH OUT...UR KARMA WILLLLLL LEAK, I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT!!! TAKE THIS SHIT DOWN LIKE U DID THE LAST POST!!! CAUSE ONCE I START I WILL NEVVVVVVVER STOP!!!!!!! THIS SHIT IS NOT IMPORTANT!!! THINK ABOUT ABOUT UR FAMILY!!!
WITH ALLLL U & UR HUSBANDS SKELETONS, THIS WOULD BE THE LAST THING I'D B DOING, IF I WHERE U!!!!
P.S.
I HAVE PICS/INFO TOO,
FOR UR WHOLE FAMILY!!
|
BOOP, BOOP ;)
Hey Venus,
You lead the charge in skeletons.
You should have left Elena out of this! Stop pretending to be her!
She really wasn't a vindictive person, unlike yourself.
Go live your life by yourself,
without your family,
since you have now burned all of your bridges, and I was the ONLY one who was willing to take you in even after your baby daddy, and your best friend threw you out!
I NO U BETTER THEN U NO

Little Falls, NY

#12 Aug 9, 2011
1. This isn't those girls you speak of so since you started this online war, you should think of how many enemies you actually have and know soooooo much about you and your family!!!
2. Your a washed up 50yr old woman that has stooped to the level of the internet to bash two single moms that YOU attempted to take advantage of, one who was family!! How pathetic does that make you!!
3. Do you have something against BIG girls?? because to my knowledge YOUR family would take offense to comments said to that nature!!
4. You speak of Cleaniness but aren't you a hoarder from what I recall and have SEEN!!!
5. An email was sent to you, that you NEVER responded to and then blocked me and now IVE FOUND YOU and your fair game and knew it would be a matter of time before you crossed someone else!!
PS FINALLY MY TIME HAS COME!! PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE CERTAIN CHEF IS DOING..WINK WINK :)
I Beg 2 Differ

Little Falls, NY

#13 Aug 9, 2011
mice and roaches wrote:
how is it the landlords fault when the tennet has mice and roaches ? when the tennet moves into a roach and mouse free apt and after living there they get mice and roaches , how is the landlords fault. maybes its the left out food and garbage. help me out with this. going to court for codes over this problem.
That's Strange...the tentants prior(my Family), had the same issues!
I think It MIGHT b the house Lady!

“LADY LANDLORD”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

CENTRAL NEW YORK

#14 Aug 9, 2011
I NO U BETTER THEN U NO wrote:
1. This isn't those girls you speak of so since you started this online war, you should think of how many enemies you actually have and know soooooo much about you and your family!!!
2. Your a washed up 50yr old woman that has stooped to the level of the internet to bash two single moms that YOU attempted to take advantage of, one who was family!! How pathetic does that make you!!
3. Do you have something against BIG girls?? because to my knowledge YOUR family would take offense to comments said to that nature!!
4. You speak of Cleaniness but aren't you a hoarder from what I recall and have SEEN!!!
5. An email was sent to you, that you NEVER responded to and then blocked me and now IVE FOUND YOU and your fair game and knew it would be a matter of time before you crossed someone else!!
PS FINALLY MY TIME HAS COME!! PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE CERTAIN CHEF IS DOING..WINK WINK :)
Hey Venus,
Have a good life.
I truly wish you the best. Seriously!
I hope all your dreams come true.
I also wish the best to your beautiful baby.
2 Lillian

Little Falls, NY

#15 Aug 9, 2011
LADY LANDLORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Venus,
without your family,
since you have now burned all of your bridges, and I was the ONLY one who was willing to take you in even after your baby daddy, and your best friend threw you out!
Y ur adding me to this stupid ass feud, is beyond me! I know I wrote things on fb. however I took it down the same day, cause it was disrepectful ur still blood! And apologize to the people it might have hurt!

I recently just found out about this site, and your bashing Of Elena. Im not quite sure how I enloved her...however I did not write anything till now, I just found out about this 1 cause you just put me in this. In trerms of My Family, We're ALL just fine (Both Sides), if anything we're closer than Ever! Im not sure what ur being told, but they have supported me 100% threw out this whole madness with U and Lynda. Btw, I sure didn't or need to speake for Elena, but i dont see what ur talking about anyway. Concertrate on Papito and not this ridiculous fued u have with her, me or whatever is the real issue!
So this will be my last response to u forever! IM DONE WITH THE DRAMA! Im WAY to upset about Papito think about this non sence!

REALLY! Done!!
1 Last Thing

Little Falls, NY

#16 Aug 9, 2011
LADY LANDLORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Venus,
without your family,
Oh Yeah and my So Call "Best Friend" did throw me out, AGAIN...YOU!!!
Richfield

East Syracuse, NY

#17 Aug 9, 2011
Remind me not to rent to any of you nut cases.
Landlord revenger

Xiamen, China

#18 Sep 10, 2011
Wanna take revenge on yr evil landlord? Here's how!
1. Squeeze super glue into the key hold after you move out! It would cost this devil lots to have a new lock replaced!

2. come back with a hammer and chop his door into pieces . Careful don't get caught by the cam!
Wrong

Rome, NY

#19 Sep 10, 2011
Landlord revenger wrote:
Wanna take revenge on yr evil landlord? Here's how!
1. Squeeze super glue into the key hold after you move out! It would cost this devil lots to have a new lock replaced!
2. come back with a hammer and chop his door into pieces . Careful don't get caught by the cam!
Just drill the key hole out and replace the handle....$20 bucks tops u rotten scum......people like yoy will never own anything nice, much less a house. Get a life and pay your rent and you wouldn't need to get "revenge" on Yor landlord!
Best landlord revenge

Utica, NY

#20 Sep 10, 2011
Put gravel in the drains. Gravel wont show up a disaster until long after you are gone it will plug up slowly and if you use enough they have to tear out the whole cement pad of the basement to get the blockage removed!

Cost nothing to do and THOUSANDS to fix!
bye bye money

New Hartford, NY

#21 Sep 10, 2011
You are close. Actually a couple of bags of quick dry cement down every drain the day you move. Just enough water to hide the evidence and let it sit. In about a months time the for sale sign should be properly displayed, lol.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#22 Sep 10, 2011
Hide a dead fish!
Ky girlie boy Weller

New Hartford, NY

#23 Sep 10, 2011
KY WELLER wrote:
Hide a dead fish!
Give me one out of your azz you certified gonad gobbler
ok ok

Glenfield, NY

#24 Sep 10, 2011
good posts with the gravel and cement. Also if there is baseboard heat either deer urine or human urine poured on there and let dry . when the heat is truned back on it will stink unreal. also sardenes or other dead fish in the heating ducts..a few weeks after you move it will stink aweful......

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#25 Sep 10, 2011
Ky girlie boy Weller wrote:
<quoted text>Give me one out of your azz you certified gonad gobbler
You been watching my ass?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 2 min Mule 40
Is Bill Keeler the real deal ? 4 min Mule 41
Clifford Fuel 2 hr millions of miles 14
Local Politics Do you approve of Claudia Tenney as State Assem... (Oct '11) 3 hr Eleanor 59
USC: Not the Place For Me 4 hr Grace 3
Fitness Mill 5 hr Hillary 6
Who is Sarah millan? 5 hr Jenn 6
Hey Slut Leave Him Alone 8 hr Get it right 13
Whitesboro cops and teachers who cheat 10 hr Hot for teacher 3
Home and Car Robberies 10 hr WOW 21
Francos, North Utica (Jun '11) 10 hr Heather 85

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages