NH Committee Mtg on School Athletics Policy

Posted in the Utica Forum

Napoleon

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Does anyone know anything about this? I heard there was a public meeting on this, on Tues at 5pm at the Library. Not sure which Library, school or public, since this meeting was not made public anywhere that I could find.
PetetheAD

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Let me know too, since I am the problem.
Napoleon

Utica, NY

#3 Mar 16, 2013
PetetheAD wrote:
Let me know too, since I am the problem.
Pete,
Just don't lock yourself out of the meeting once we figure out where it is, you blithering genius, you. You better be there, because from what I have heard already, and maybe I heard wrong since it makes no sense at all, you are the Committee Chairman. Not sure how this could be, since some of the more pointed issues on the subject of NH School Athletics policy, conduct, etc, pertain directly to you and several members of your family. That would be a direct and pointed conflict of interest, so yes, yes I must have heard wrong...
NH athletics

Cheshire, CT

#4 Mar 16, 2013
I would be surprised if there is an athletics meeting Tuesday night as there is a Board of Education meeting that night. I believe the BOE meets in the Bradley Library.
School Insider

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 17, 2013
From what I have heard, there is a meeting about the NH School Athletic Policies- an Advisory Committee. The Meeting is Tuesday, March 26th at 5PM in the Bradley Library. I believe that this meeting is open to the public.
all in

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 17, 2013
School Insider wrote:
From what I have heard, there is a meeting about the NH School Athletic Policies- an Advisory Committee. The Meeting is Tuesday, March 26th at 5PM in the Bradley Library. I believe that this meeting is open to the public.
Like they will "enforce" them? What a joke!
NOlAlvaNOs

New Hartford, NY

#7 Mar 17, 2013
No worries, Pete AlvaNOs will be there as he was appointed to the committee by Bob NOle and the BOE! The committee's purpose is to address the problems with the direction of NH Athletics and the people responsible for all the problems either selected the committee members or are on the committee!! What a joke....a "Blue Ribbon" Committee to do the job of Bob NOle and Pete AlvaNOs...and we're the saps paying their salaries!!! This thing should be a laugh a minute, don't miss it!!!!!

Vote: NOle AlvaNOs or NO Budget.
Stan

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Are you going?
Kaptain Kangaroo

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 19, 2013
NOlAlvaNOs wrote:
No worries, Pete AlvaNOs will be there as he was appointed to the committee by Bob NOle and the BOE! The committee's purpose is to address the problems with the direction of NH Athletics and the people responsible for all the problems either selected the committee members or are on the committee!! What a joke....a "Blue Ribbon" Committee to do the job of Bob NOle and Pete AlvaNOs...and we're the saps paying their salaries!!! This thing should be a laugh a minute, don't miss it!!!!!
Vote: NOle AlvaNOs or NO Budget.
A kanagaroo kourt, headed up by Kaptain Kanagaroo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica restaurant named too 100 in the country 3 min potsdumb 27
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 7 min Pissed off Patriot 32
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 21 min GO SONY 260
CP rampage to go into the wee hours of am Lol!! 29 min Oooooh Yeah 3
Sony Producer Says Black Actors Shouldn't Have ... 30 min GO SONY 1
should be WELL I'LL NEVER GO Lol!! 35 min Oooooh Yeeeeah 2
Imagine life as a Utica Welfare Comets fan! 38 min Ooooh Yeeeah 138
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 1 hr Wondering why 48
His Address is a No No 1 hr knows 32
Utica Dating