Delta Lake Beach
welfare abuse

Waterville, NY

#1 May 30, 2012
This beautiful beach is now being inhabited by Bosnians. They are rude and think they own it. It's funny watching them interact with the pacos.
kili

United States

#2 May 30, 2012
That wat they do try to take over everythin they wanna make utica lil bosnia and own most homes they are very compatative people and they wanna win the medal of good citizens the majority are racist to any race. They are fighting to be number one on everythin
unfortunately

Holyoke, MA

#3 May 31, 2012
The last time i went there i got my picnic basket and lawn chairs stolen !
yogi bear

United States

#4 May 31, 2012
It was me. Sorry

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 May 31, 2012
Well kick their asses then! Don't take that shit from those rednecks!!!
heyhey

Little Falls, NY

#6 May 31, 2012
Excuse me but you seem pretty forward in your post kili, I am not sure if you are aware of this or not but if it wasnt for the bosnians buying the falling in houses and fixing them up utica would be as disgusting as it was ten years ago, it looks alot better now. Maybe if all the trashy ghetto wannabe rap stars would get off section 8 and buy some houses up they would have some competion, or cant they because all the bosnians took all the good jobs? No I think its because most of them are too happy to pop out babies and collect welfare checks. You say they are racist and yet you make a comment that is extremly rasist towards them.
east u

United States

#7 Jun 1, 2012
And the bosnian women are hawt. They do everything well. My last one let me take nude photos of her in proctor park.
Joe Fryday

United States

#8 Jun 1, 2012
heyhey wrote:
Excuse me but you seem pretty forward in your post kili, I am not sure if you are aware of this or not but if it wasnt for the bosnians buying the falling in houses and fixing them up utica would be as disgusting as it was ten years ago, it looks alot better now. Maybe if all the trashy ghetto wannabe rap stars would get off section 8 and buy some houses up they would have some competion, or cant they because all the bosnians took all the good jobs? No I think its because most of them are too happy to pop out babies and collect welfare checks. You say they are racist and yet you make a comment that is extremly rasist towards them.
heyhey, Are you Bosian? Not being disrespectful. Your comment was very succinct and to the point, well said and the truth. As a native citizen, my take on the Bosnians that have immigrated here are hardworking people that take pride in themselves. I don't have a problem with them, actually it's refreshing to see working people. Can't stand the do nothing, section 8, lazy, drug dealing, sob's on welfare, born and bred and still breeding here.
judic

United States

#9 Jun 1, 2012
Im a bosnian and i im proud to be one yes we do come here to work and provide for our family our country is a poor country and due to the war it got worse. Most do work and others may not and collect benefits such as ssi and food stamps it is very different for us than for the people that been living here for a life time and most people that come from other countries come here for a reason most for things we could never have had and to see that is here is amazin for us that we can have better things here we are classy not trashy and for another reason mexicans come here they basically do the same they come from a poor country that they work for a dollar a day to support their family and for them to come here they take jobs we wouldnt here do like cleanin toilets for a living not matter wat job they have they very proudly to have im not saying we all bosnians are great we got some that are lazyand drunks but thats in every race we are here for a change and hopefully the lazy and the bums will finally realize this aint the place for them
not cool

Rome, NY

#11 Jun 2, 2012
Judic, ignore the morons. They all have internet courage, they would never say any of this to your face.

Bosnian immigration to Utica has been one of the only positive things this area has seen in the past 10 years. Bosnia's loss is our gain. Your people are very hard workers and most of Utica welcomes you.

The ones that don't welcome you never leave their parents basement, so you don't need to worry about them.
so true

Herndon, VA

#12 Jun 2, 2012
not cool wrote:
Judic, ignore the morons. They all have internet courage, they would never say any of this to your face.

Bosnian immigration to Utica has been one of the only positive things this area has seen in the past 10 years. Bosnia's loss is our gain. Your people are very hard workers and most of Utica welcomes you.

The ones that don't welcome you never leave their parents basement, so you don't need to worry about them.
Spend your money in the community and stop hoarding. Volunteer your time. Instead, you people come to America and take. You consume our resources and contribute nothing back!
Why

Utica, NY

#14 Jun 2, 2012
Why are people being such dicks? It seems like Bosnians have really ended up helping Utica and contribute to community. They aren't leechy a**holes people on Topix try to make out. Stop being so mean.
so true

Herndon, VA

#15 Jun 2, 2012
How have they actually contributed in a way where taxes have gone down and they employ hundreds? Aside from stuccoing old bldgs.
way it is

Waterville, NY

#17 Jun 2, 2012
They were sent upstate to offset the true population loss. Instead, we have to bare the financial burden of providing additional governmental services and assistance. This places tremendous financial strain on the backs of taxpayers. Had they not come here, many services would have been cut years ago. Them being here is nothing but a shell game. America has its own problems without being a home for others. At one time when we were an industrial powerhouse, immigration made sense. However, due to excessive regulation, cost of labor etc, and many other factors, we simply cant afford immigrants today, and keep neglecting those who have already resided here. My issue is with immigration. Don't mean to offend the Bosnians but we have our own problems here in America. If they want to solve them, that's another story.
joy

Rome, NY

#18 Jun 2, 2012
well we do have bosnians that come here and workbut at the begining they did receive assistance otherwise they wouldnt have come they take out of our system alot of money then the ones that work open their businness in other peoples names while the wife stay at home with children collecting benefits no lie i have seen it happpen they are cheaters just like american bt a lot smarted due to the fact they have large families here and in their countries and many helps them come here.If you wanna be mad at someone for the bosnians being here Utica is the only blame not them u cantblame people for being smart
way it is

Waterville, NY

#19 Jun 2, 2012
joy wrote:
well we do have bosnians that come here and workbut at the begining they did receive assistance otherwise they wouldnt have come they take out of our system alot of money then the ones that work open their businness in other peoples names while the wife stay at home with children collecting benefits no lie i have seen it happpen they are cheaters just like american bt a lot smarted due to the fact they have large families here and in their countries and many helps them come here.If you wanna be mad at someone for the bosnians being here Utica is the only blame not them u cantblame people for being smart
Its called gaming the system. Government knows theses problems exist but fails to take action. The real blame lies with our elected officials.
Ute bureau

United States

#20 Jun 2, 2012
I saw a bunch fishing the Mohawk above Rome and I'm thinking the words "creel limits"mean nothing to them! How about there is moratorium on used car dealerships in the city but they managed to get one approved behind TP Brake and next to Js on Erie st. How the fk does that happen?????
sheesh

Brattleboro, VT

#21 Jun 2, 2012
Y'all whine too much. Your ancestors were immigrants, too. Get over it. Just be grateful you were never forced to leave YOUR country, learn a foreign language, cope with unfamiliar laws and customs, and find employment. That's tough enough without adding ignorant, vicious ethnic prejudice to their burden. People are people. Leave them alone and tend to your own lives. Are you really THAT small?
way it is

Waterville, NY

#22 Jun 2, 2012
That is true. But that was when we actually produced goods and needed labor. Now, we produce minimal and provide cradle to grave services. Immigration laws need to be tightened to save out economy.
linda

United States

#24 Jun 6, 2012
Who cares this city will be no better with out them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Talarico 15 min Jason 2
why UNEDUCATED FAILURES LIKE ME NEED APPLE STORE 25 min Lansing Street 12
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 27 min Lansing Street 12
Line of protesters by Cavallo's last night 31 min CNN News 7
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 45 min Watching 201
Saratoga residents arrested for burglary, polic... 48 min Lansing Street 17
my CUZ 22yo CHARGED WITH MURDER OF 8YO GIRL AND... 49 min Lansing Street 33
Bella Regina 1 hr disgusting 13
tenney 13 hr THANKS O 79

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages