Pitcher Perrotta
Torn Shoulder

Carthage, NY

#1 Apr 30, 2014
You got drafted in a has-been beer league full of guys avoiding getting a real job and entering the work force. Do yourself a favor and put your application in at the Utica DPW, UFD or UPD, that's what every other washed up Utica athlete does. Better yet get a spot on one of the Wednesday night Muny teams,that's where most of your old teammates are. You have a better chance of getting drafted by the army
Mike Macchione

Albany, NY

#2 May 1, 2014
Joey the lunatic Parrotta didn't get drafted by anybody. He signed a $200 per month contract with a one step above softball league for pipe dreamers without guidance.

Joe will be raking clay at Murnane by July 15th and hopefully not on welfare by August 15th.

I realize I'm a fat bankrupt bottom feeder who lost my mother's house and have a felon for a kid, but I do know baseball and Parrotta is no baseball playa.

Peace out. Love ya mike fitzgerald.
Utica34

Liverpool, NY

#3 May 1, 2014
I have to admit, that article was funny, even for the OD standards, it was funny4987
old neighbor

Scottsdale, AZ

#4 May 2, 2014
Good for you Joe...Live your dream.. It may not be the Majors but your still playing ball as these losers are writing negative sh*t on here...don't worry about them ITS TYPICAL UTICA NEGATIVITY go live your dream and GOOD LUCK....
yep

United States

#5 May 2, 2014
Torn Shoulder wrote:
You got drafted in a has-been beer league full of guys avoiding getting a real job and entering the work force. Do yourself a favor and put your application in at the Utica DPW, UFD or UPD, that's what every other washed up Utica athlete does. Better yet get a spot on one of the Wednesday night Muny teams,that's where most of your old teammates are. You have a better chance of getting drafted by the army
Where did u play big shot?? Nowhere I'd guess. Kid played d2 ball in Florida and now earns a chance to play some Indy ball. Ex major league guys play in those independent leagues. Again, where'd u play??? Ed Hinko???
Go crawl in a hole somewhere
Lou p

Windham, NY

#6 May 2, 2014
Who signs at 24 ? Has he really been in college for 6 years ? I think I remember him. He wasnt very good and had quite the temper.
Its over already

Carthage, NY

#7 May 28, 2014
Might be wrong but is the baseball dream over for Joey? Not on the roster anymore, MUNY possibly?
yep

Great Barrington, MA

#8 May 28, 2014
Blew elbow out.... Still played more baseball and at a Higher level then any of u goons
Reisdent

Utica, NY

#9 May 28, 2014
Leave the kid alone let him try to achieve his goal if it was a kid from n.h or whitesbro It would be a different story. Go Joey
What

Ithaca, NY

#10 May 28, 2014
He is punk that comes from a punk family
Reisdent

Utica, NY

#11 May 28, 2014
Right and the Stewarts kid r outstanding citizens
Goal of not getting a job

Carthage, NY

#12 May 28, 2014
Reisdent wrote:
Leave the kid alone let him try to achieve his goal if it was a kid from n.h or whitesbro It would be a different story. Go Joey
Whoever pumped this kid up that he was some sort of stud pitcher has to be blind. The kid had no control in high school & legion, was a 23 year old college senior who went to a hack college. Do like all the failed Proctor baseball stars do, get a job at UPC, UPD or DPW and call it a day, stop wasting your mom's money
Danny

New Paltz, NY

#13 May 30, 2014
He is a stud and very hot i hit on his team anytime
CNYHockey

United States

#14 May 30, 2014
is his father Frank, about 53 yrs old?
team blue

Utica, NY

#15 May 30, 2014
LOL LOL
Loser

Brookline, MA

#16 Jun 1, 2014
Men on this forum are a bunch of losers who are so frustrated with their own pitiful existence, that they come on here and find anything to say about people who are better than them. Why don't you try to find something else to do? You are all heartless punks who would never say any of the stuff you say on here to any ones face.a bunch of low life losers.
Will Work for Riggies

Rochester, NY

#17 Jun 1, 2014
I had him on my Fantasy Baseball team, I didnt win at all when I started him

But at least he went further than 95% of baseball players from the Valley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Hartford Baskets 8 min Who s On First 27
Melanie Grzesik Crack and Heroin (Jan '17) 11 min Tom 10
Pushy Policeman 26 min arch stanton 7
Comets Suck Again... 37 min notbuyingit 6
moore pulls ahead 50 min Hockey Reality 15
Par 1 hr Union needs to be... 78
Adrianna Out of Control 1 hr Thank god 11
UPD pushed Bosnian to the ground 13 hr UPD Old School 30
Unstable Fire Marshall 14 hr Tito 67
12 north sports bar 14 hr Old V baller 28