hypocrisy

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 22, 2014
Just sayin
George

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#4 Mar 23, 2014
Con't...

A liberal is more likely to support a man who murders a cop like Mumia Abu Jamal than cops who want to regularly patrol a bad neighborhood in force to keep the criminals from terrorizing the innocent people who live there.

The average middle aged Tea Partier who's going to rallies, talking about the Constitution and calling for reduced spending cares more about "the children" than 99% of the liberals out there who demand that we support one stupid program after the other "for the children."

You have to be a horrible human being to be okay with terrorists like Bill Ayers teaching kids at a college.

Because liberals are unable to ever admit they're wrong, they systematically ruin and destroy everything they become involved with and then either point the finger elsewhere or demand even more government involvement to fix the problems they created.

Detroit – and, yes, liberals did that.

Even "liberal Christians" are generally supportive of other liberals who attack Christianity, which is why "liberal Christians" is in quotes.

They don't understand simple economics, other than keyenesian economics which is completely ass backwards.

They're intolerant but scream at everyone else to be tolerant.

They despise black america. They despise Jews as well and seem to point at the "Zionist" movement for every ailing problem in America.

Even "liberal Christians" are generally supportive of other liberals who attack Christianity, which is why "liberal Christians" is in quotes.
And I can go on and on and on and on and on for days! What can a liberals say about a true conservative, not a "republican president" but a TRUE CONSERVATIVE and their ideology? NOTHING!
Utica Doria

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 23, 2014
Liberal=communist
Peace

Rome, NY

#6 Mar 23, 2014
U.S. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., committed daily war crimes in Vietnam “and I get asked about violence when what I did was some destruction of property to issue a scream and cry against an illegal war in which 6,000 people a week are being killed,” Ayers said. “Six thousand a week being killed and I destroyed some property. Show me the equivalence. You should ask John McCain that question … I’m against violence.”
Bipartisanship

Rome, NY

#7 Mar 24, 2014
It seems we would get further working together. I'm in my 30's. and I rarely come across people on either side who think things are great.
welcome to the new age

Rome, NY

#8 Mar 24, 2014
The Republicans want to forget all 8 years of the national nightmare that was Dubya and Cheney. Invasion of the wrong country is as embarrassing as losing pallets of 100 dollar bills and blowing up new Mercedes Trucks because they didn't have any spare batteries for them. Republicans want it all on the DL.
The rest of us would like to forget how bright we thought the future would be in 2001 before the Inauguration, 911 and the wars without end.
We had some politics and we had some disagreements, but we still acted like Americans.
Today we have Republicans who would rather support a Russian dictator than their own President, they'd rather support a falling GDP and aging infrastructure rather than raise money for infrastructure and jobs programs.
What do they say about the "media"? It's all Democrats running it? HA!
I wonder how they explain away the media silence about Iraq and the good old days of the passage of the Patriot Act?
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#9 Aug 26, 2014
welcome to the new age wrote:
The Republicans want to forget all 8 years of the national nightmare that was Dubya and Cheney. Invasion of the wrong country is as embarrassing as losing pallets of 100 dollar bills and blowing up new Mercedes Trucks because they didn't have any spare batteries for them. Republicans want it all on the DL.
The rest of us would like to forget how bright we thought the future would be in 2001 before the Inauguration, 911 and the wars without end.
We had some politics and we had some disagreements, but we still acted like Americans.
Today we have Republicans who would rather support a Russian dictator than their own President, they'd rather support a falling GDP and aging infrastructure rather than raise money for infrastructure and jobs programs.
I wonder how they explain away the media silence about Iraq and the good old days of the passage of the Patriot Act?
And yet the simple minded libs forget the Clinton/Gore wars and their fanning the flames of war in Iraq. Or all the illegal Obama wars. Dubya went to Congress. When did Clinton or Obama get congressional approval?
Mhm

New Hartford, NY

#10 Aug 26, 2014
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet the simple minded libs forget the Clinton/Gore wars and their fanning the flames of war in Iraq. Or all the illegal Obama wars. Dubya went to Congress. When did Clinton or Obama get congressional approval?
I think that time will show how bad the current administration really is. You can't just add $15 trillion to the national debt and expect every thing to be ok. We're paying off our credit cards with credit cards essentially and that obviously isn't sustainable.
Patriot

Utica, NY

#11 Aug 26, 2014
welcome to the new age wrote:
Don't revise history. I think liberal Demorcrats are guilty of wanting to forget the years just before President Bush and then quotes from their liberal heroes before the invasion.
"In the next century, the community of nations may see more and more the very kind of threat Iraq poses now -- a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction ready to use them or provide them to terrorists, drug traffickers or organized criminals who travel the world among us unnoticed.

If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow by the knowledge that they can act with impunity, even in the face of a clear message from the United Nations Security Council and clear evidence of a weapons of mass destruction program."
President Clinton
Address to Joint Chiefs of Staff and Pentagon staff
February 17, 1998

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."
Former President Clinton
During an interview on CNN's "Larry King Live"
July 22, 2003

"Saddam Hussein certainly has chemical and biological weapons. There's no question about that."
Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi (Democrat, California)
During an interview on "Meet The Press"
November 17, 2002

"Iraq made commitments after the Gulf War to completely dismantle all weapons of mass destruction, and unfortunately, Iraq has not lived up to its agreement."
Barbara Boxer
November 8, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program."
Hillary Clinton
October 10, 2002

Remember, they all saw the same intelligence reports and congress voted to allow President Bush to do what he thought was appropriate.
clarion drive

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Aug 28, 2014
LIBERALS ROCK DUDE. Republicans have ruined this country!!!
You want change??? Win a F in election. you cant.
Liberalism is the only way to live and be free!!!!!!!!!
Patriot

Utica, NY

#13 Aug 28, 2014
clarion drive wrote:
LIBERALS ROCK DUDE. Republicans have ruined this country!!!
You want change??? Win a F in election. you cant.
Liberalism is the only way to live and be free!!!!!!!!!
Liberalism is great for the takers of this country until liberals run out of other people's money to fund liberalism.
Midterm elections coning in a few months. The house is locked up and the senate is up for grabs. You must have a short memory. Dems took control of the house in 2008 when President Obama was first elected. Then after only two years of liberal policies they were voted out in record numbers when in 2010 Republicans regained control of the house.

Right now it looks like Hillary is a lock for president but 2016 is still a ways off and she has plenty of skeletons in the closet. If President Obama continues to screw up people could turn out in record numbers to vote for a second Mitt Romney run.
what

Whitesboro, NY

#14 Aug 29, 2014
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberalism is great for the takers of this country until liberals run out of other people's money to fund liberalism.
Midterm elections coning in a few months. The house is locked up and the senate is up for grabs. You must have a short memory. Dems took control of the house in 2008 when President Obama was first elected. Then after only two years of liberal policies they were voted out in record numbers when in 2010 Republicans regained control of the house.
Right now it looks like Hillary is a lock for president but 2016 is still a ways off and she has plenty of skeletons in the closet. If President Obama continues to screw up people could turn out in record numbers to vote for a second Mitt Romney run.
Mitt Romney? You have to be f in kiddin me. The worst guy in the world they could put out front.
Hilary is def a lock for pres in 2016. We all have skeletons. In this country, it doesn't seem to hurt anyone, but maybe intrique more votes. Republicans have really fallen to pieces in the last 12 yrs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker 7 min well 49
Faking orgasms 10 min well 36
Uncle Joe Conte 11 min King Schultz 1
Paul Zawada crying. 21 min Steve 1
why black guys like white girls more than black... (Dec '10) 32 min Big Head Al 125
Utica Comets leaving after 2016 season!... 37 min Missed again 29
da scott mcNugget lies 45 min UTI 8
ND blows out Proctor!!! 50 min observer 19
Most Women are Unstable These Days 1 hr utica trash queens 33

Winter Storm Watch for Oneida County was issued at January 31 at 3:02PM EST

Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]