RIPPED OFF too

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Joe is nothing but a thief he ripped off all the kids from his fake flag football league. Something needs to be done Joe you can run but you can't hide lowlife!!!!!
parent

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 12, 2013
He stole my money too went to the police

He started a.footnall league at the.dield.of dreams collected themoney and than folded the league.

The kicker is he went to all the city schools and put out fliers.

He is a.coach for the utica bulldogs and the cny woolpack. Do not sign your kid up for.any.of.these organizations he's.a.thief he will steal your money too.
josh

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Joe Casiano is a total scumbag ripping off all those kids. Hopefully the police will pick him up. Freaking low life!!
parent

Meriden, CT

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Bull dog board member wrote:
First I want to say I am sorry for the people
That were effected by this situation.
Second Joe will not be a coach for the Utica bull dogs this year. We have a great orginazarion and that type of behavior is and will not be tolerated. To tell the public not to sign your kid up would be out of ignorance we have great coaches and have a very successful past and future with over 400 kids involved from cheer leading to football. Please keep the topic on the individual and not any former associations he might have been involved in and one time.
Thank you
Utica bull dogs
I should hope Joe Casiano never has nothing to do with any organized sports anymore but he's representing himself as an associate of the bulldogs and cny wolf pack. How in the world was he allowed to go into utica schools and advertise this phony flag football league at the field of dreams? Unbelievable. He's a thief and lowlife. All the people he stole from..... I sure hope they have.this jerk arrested!!!
parent

Poughkeepsie, NY

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Im a parent coach joe coach my child last yr he did great this is crazy i signed my boy up for this league also joe hasbt payed me back either but i know bob cook took the deposit for 1000 and never payed also... coach joe is a good boy... gotta look at both side

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This isn't France 56 min Grad Student 4
Clean up the streets upd 1 hr Street Thug 6
The Comets ADVANCE!!! 1 hr Uticans 3
St. Joe's gone in the blink of an eye. 1 hr Try this 3
Whitestown Youth Hockey 2 hr Beautiful from here 2
beatlemania 4 hr here comes the sun 1
Parkway tax payers mad at city and DPW. 5 hr UticaisPathetic 3
Hotel Utica Mon feduptaxpayer 17
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 30 fact check 637
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]