First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lucia

Cleveland, NY

#22 Oct 10, 2010
ha ha wrote:
think what you want...im talking about the slutty girls.. not the ones who are looking for good men to find out they are not.. jeesh.. and i would never expect anyone to stay in a bad relationship. i grew up in an abusive household no one deserves that.. i am talking about mothers who choose their happiness over their kids.. <quoted text>
Lets face it, why feel sorry for any woman who finds themselve in that situation(abusive)? When women finally wise up and realize that their pussy cant real turn a bad guy, good. Then the less likely it'll be for them to find themselves with a black eye on line in the county building trying to get foodstamps because your 3 kids baby daddy sold your foodstamps for some news rims and then punched you in the eye because you told him you needed milk for the baby.
Cowboy

Flushing, NY

#25 Oct 10, 2010
Hey guys I'm at the public libary as write this but I would like to thank you guys for your support during my winning streak. I'll be having a party to celebrate on winning the lottery . I got some cleaning to do inside 2jays tomarow so come on down for some drinks on me.
i know

Rome, NY

#26 Oct 10, 2010
georgetta and melizza kimble
i know

Rome, NY

#27 Oct 10, 2010
kimball

Since: Oct 10

Utica

#28 Oct 10, 2010
OH NO!!! Its gotta be me!!! I have 8 kids all different daddies!!! 1 white, 1 black, 1 mexican, 1 puertorican, 1 bosnian, 1 italian, 1 asian, and 1 russian.....so ha!!!!
you wish

Rome, NY

#29 Oct 11, 2010
i know wrote:
kimball
you all wish you could even hold a candel 2 a kimball lol its so funny how people player hate lol was with the same man 15 years so haha the joke is on you newhartford
haha

Cortland, NY

#30 Oct 14, 2010
i know wrote:
georgetta and melizza kimble
wow people have a lot of mouth can run it but cant back it up you fools... go get bent some where
clarajackson

United States

#31 Oct 11, 2013
Hobb My Knob wrote:
Ive never seen so many women with multiple baby daddies. Even met sisters with the same baby daddy. Even mom and daughter with the same baby daddy, best friends with the same baby daddy. You lowlife chicks like spreading the love, dont you?
that's just some bogus nasty sick azz shit huuuuuh
clarajackson

United States

#32 Oct 11, 2013
Lucia wrote:
<quoted text>Lets face it, why feel sorry for any woman who finds themselve in that situation(abusive)? When women finally wise up and realize that their pussy cant real turn a bad guy, good. Then the less likely it'll be for them to find themselves with a black eye on line in the county building trying to get foodstamps because your 3 kids baby daddy sold your foodstamps for some news rims and then punched you in the eye because you told him you needed milk for the baby.
oh wow that's crazy that's crazy I just don't no what to say but I'm almost in tears
OMG

Rome, NY

#33 Oct 12, 2013
Other side wrote:
Maybe cause the men out there nowadays aren't worth keeping around or walk away from their obligations! most of those gals are just looking for a love that will last and the guys turn out to be cheating or lying scum and the women have to move on. Truth is, a single woman with a kid or kids is easy picking for men that prey on women just to use them. And once they are single with even one little kid they aren't exactly going to attract the cream of the crop as far as guys go! Most normal guys want a girl without kids to begin with, let's face it. So these women end up getting used and lied to and the cycle repeats. It would be nice if everyone had enough restraint to never have sex with someone until a few years passed and they knew the person well enough to be absolutely sure they were worthy, but that is unrealistic and doesn't happen in the real world. Guys included!
Are you for real. Every person has good and bad relationships. It's called birth control, and standards. Directions: use birth control, if married or in long term serious relationship and financially stable. Discontinue birth control.
okay

Green Bay, WI

#34 Jun 23, 2014
I just have to say that the most frustrating thing is men wanting to be protectors but then asking women not to play the victim. So in bed and when things are going great we are supposed to need you ,but if shit hits the roof its our fault-signed a virgin who has no baby daddies
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I read you comment and wanted to respectfully respond (unlike so many of the responses on Topix) Yes many sperm donors (not real men) do the deed and run away from their responsibilities, however, don't paint the women as victims. After all the woman has the final decision as to spread her legs or not. Remember SHE also has an obligation for financial support of that child. Yes, single women with kids are at a disadvantage (in my mind, anyway) so that being said, Ladies, why put yourself in that position???
Why is it always painted as the women being the victim??? Maybe the guys should be painted as the victim (assuming that he has a job and actually pays to feed his child). How many of these women have multiple children with multiple men for multiple child support payments? 17% of the income for one, 20% for two, 25% for three, you get my drift? Are they just cash cows?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bobby mancuso finally fired from UFD 8 min democratic handout 8
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 14 min well well well 35
Voting Maciol 32 min Gaggy 10
Working for Carbone 45 min Try Me 7
Compassion Coalition- Who's In Charge There? 1 hr lol 4
Oneida County Legislator on Welfare 1 hr U shouldve known 5
Dumpster Diving 1 hr lol 6
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 4 hr Rocco DaLuca 31
Bobby Zumpano - Dave's Big Brother BUSTED 4 hr a mom 14
Utica Dating