What female has the most baby daddies?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hobb My Knob

Cleveland, NY

#1 Sep 24, 2010
Ive never seen so many women with multiple baby daddies. Even met sisters with the same baby daddy. Even mom and daughter with the same baby daddy, best friends with the same baby daddy. You lowlife chicks like spreading the love, dont you?
what about

Utica, NY

#2 Sep 24, 2010
The guys with all different babies Momma's... there's alot of low life guys too!!
Hobb My Knob

Cleveland, NY

#3 Sep 24, 2010
You must be one of those single chicks with 7 last names on your mailbox for the last names of your children. How many times you gonna keep falling for "damn baby you gotta a nice onion?" Close your butt cheeks and raise that future crew of burger flippers the best you can.
what about

Utica, NY

#4 Sep 24, 2010
Yesss & You totally had me @ you must be one of thoses....Your reply made my brain crash, it was kinda lame for topix standards, next time put a little more ummph & venom in it!!
Shazam

Utica, NY

#5 Sep 24, 2010
Any female hooking up with negro men.
Smiley Smile

Cleveland, NY

#6 Sep 24, 2010
what about wrote:
Yesss & You totally had me @ you must be one of thoses....Your reply made my brain crash, it was kinda lame for topix standards, next time put a little more ummph & venom in it!!
nobody wants your stretched marked overwieght flab booty bouncing on their bed
what about

Utica, NY

#7 Sep 24, 2010
lol ... You sure aren't talking about ME!! try again & add a little more flare to it. ;)
Other side

Utica, NY

#8 Sep 24, 2010
Maybe cause the men out there nowadays aren't worth keeping around or walk away from their obligations! most of those gals are just looking for a love that will last and the guys turn out to be cheating or lying scum and the women have to move on. Truth is, a single woman with a kid or kids is easy picking for men that prey on women just to use them. And once they are single with even one little kid they aren't exactly going to attract the cream of the crop as far as guys go! Most normal guys want a girl without kids to begin with, let's face it. So these women end up getting used and lied to and the cycle repeats. It would be nice if everyone had enough restraint to never have sex with someone until a few years passed and they knew the person well enough to be absolutely sure they were worthy, but that is unrealistic and doesn't happen in the real world. Guys included!
billy boy

Utica, NY

#9 Sep 24, 2010
"what about" is a gay guy. I let him use one of my sheep and a pair of my large rubber boots. He sure can squeal like a pig!
Responsibility

Long Island City, NY

#10 Sep 24, 2010
Other side wrote:
Maybe cause the men out there nowadays aren't worth keeping around or walk away from their obligations! most of those gals are just looking for a love that will last and the guys turn out to be cheating or lying scum and the women have to move on. Truth is, a single woman with a kid or kids is easy picking for men that prey on women just to use them. And once they are single with even one little kid they aren't exactly going to attract the cream of the crop as far as guys go! Most normal guys want a girl without kids to begin with, let's face it. So these women end up getting used and lied to and the cycle repeats. It would be nice if everyone had enough restraint to never have sex with someone until a few years passed and they knew the person well enough to be absolutely sure they were worthy, but that is unrealistic and doesn't happen in the real world. Guys included!
I read you comment and wanted to respectfully respond (unlike so many of the responses on Topix) Yes many sperm donors (not real men) do the deed and run away from their responsibilities, however, don't paint the women as victims. After all the woman has the final decision as to spread her legs or not. Remember SHE also has an obligation for financial support of that child. Yes, single women with kids are at a disadvantage (in my mind, anyway) so that being said, Ladies, why put yourself in that position???
Why is it always painted as the women being the victim??? Maybe the guys should be painted as the victim (assuming that he has a job and actually pays to feed his child). How many of these women have multiple children with multiple men for multiple child support payments? 17% of the income for one, 20% for two, 25% for three, you get my drift? Are they just cash cows?
what about

Utica, NY

#11 Sep 24, 2010
billy boy wrote:
"what about" is a gay guy. I let him use one of my sheep and a pair of my large rubber boots. He sure can squeal like a pig!
Wrong again... & I don't need to know that you share your gay stuff with gay guys either, to much info.
Melissa

Saint Johnsville, NY

#12 Sep 24, 2010
Melissa form Whitesboro now lives in Oriskany she only has one child but what a pig she is.She even made her little sister become a black lover and now she has a baby very sad.
Runner up

Cleveland, NY

#14 Sep 25, 2010
my friend has 8 kids with 7 dads.She no doubt will be in the running for this prize.
Other side

Utica, NY

#15 Sep 26, 2010
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I read you comment and wanted to respectfully respond (unlike so many of the responses on Topix) Yes many sperm donors (not real men) do the deed and run away from their responsibilities, however, don't paint the women as victims. After all the woman has the final decision as to spread her legs or not. Remember SHE also has an obligation for financial support of that child. Yes, single women with kids are at a disadvantage (in my mind, anyway) so that being said, Ladies, why put yourself in that position???
Why is it always painted as the women being the victim??? Maybe the guys should be painted as the victim (assuming that he has a job and actually pays to feed his child). How many of these women have multiple children with multiple men for multiple child support payments? 17% of the income for one, 20% for two, 25% for three, you get my drift? Are they just cash cows?
There are women that truly are victims as I described and there are women that are scum too. I was giving the side of women who are not whores but have trouble finding a decent guy that isn't lying to and using them. IF the woman was lied to and led on then she IS a victim. IF the guy was physically or emotionally abusive then she IS a victim. Those are the situations I was referring to. You have to admit there are differences between men and women. Men are more likely to be able to have sex just for recreation and women naturally bond with the men they sleep with. Women overwhelmingly just want love and security and a relationship where men overwhelmingly are just thinking about having sex. Especially when they are younger. And a LOT of men will say or do anything to get in a woman's pants. Even the ones that have a woman they want to be with full time forever have a hard time not straying. It's a biological instinct and men are programmed to spread their seed far and wide. A real man controls his animal instincts and does what is right. But if a woman is tricked into thinking she has a good guy and he turns out to be a cheater or abusive, how is that her fault? How was she to know if he was hiding that side of himself or lying? Saying she shouldn't have had sex until a few years and she knew she had a quality man is unrealistic. What man is going to wait THAT long??? And yes, it takes that long to really know someone and what they are capable of and how they will be after the initial infatuation wears off. If an unplanned pregnancy happens, it is both parent's responsibility, equally. Men have the final say as much as the women do. If women can say no to spreading their legs, men can stop themselves from putting it in. It is a 50/50 choice and the parents should take responsibility 50/50. To answer your questions I suppose there might be some women that are out there to live off of the child support and system and have as many children as possible. I think that is rare though. If you understood what women go through to be pregnant and give birth, it is hardly something someone would plan to put themselves through on purpose knowing they were going to have to go through it alone. Not to mention afterwords with a baby waking up all through the night, the diapers, crying, etc. I also don't think 17% of someone's income (unless they earn more than a hundred grand per year) when you realize that they have another mouth to feed and kid to clothe, etc. is so much money that a woman would think it was an easy way to make a living. Being on welfare is not a comfortable way to live, unless you are used to abject poverty and living in corn hill. And if you are on welfare they keep the child support and you get a 50 dollar pass through each month and that is all. As for the women working, if they are working and taking care of the kids nearly full time and doing all the work of raising them, their money goes to the kids too, and men should understand that! The age old question: why is a woman a whore but a man isn't?
yepp

United States

#16 Sep 26, 2010
Christina scum pavia
westsid420

United States

#17 Sep 26, 2010
Excuse me christina isn't a scum and only has 2 kids yeah different fathers but that's not bad. Tons of women have 2 kids with different fathers.!
ha ha

Oneonta, NY

#18 Sep 26, 2010
I like taking my 3 daughters to the dentist.. they will ask same last name.. im like yep its rare but they all have the same father, and we are still together.. girls who jump from man to man are gross pigs.. i had years of infertility and these bitches pop em like crazy.. your poor children.. my heart breaks for kids that dont have a good home life..dont you want better for your kids? hell no cause they are all selfish bitches..
Other side

Utica, NY

#19 Sep 26, 2010
ha ha wrote:
I like taking my 3 daughters to the dentist.. they will ask same last name.. im like yep its rare but they all have the same father, and we are still together.. girls who jump from man to man are gross pigs.. i had years of infertility and these bitches pop em like crazy.. your poor children.. my heart breaks for kids that dont have a good home life..dont you want better for your kids? hell no cause they are all selfish bitches..
Hmmm... you are pretty judgmental and assuming that the women are jumping from man to man. Congrats on finding a great guy that is also willing to stick it out and probably doesn't cheat. Just because a woman has kids from more than one relationship doesn't mean that they have a bad home life or they are bad mothers! I bet when your kids grow up what you say and how you have laughed at others will come back to haunt you. What if one of your kids has a bad relationship and has a child? Will you tell them to stay together anyway? What if their husband or wife walks out on them and leaves the kids? Will you blame them and call them selfish bitches if they find someone new and have a kid with that person down the line? What about if your significant other was cheating with multiple people? Would you look the other way and stay with them just so you could hold your head high in public?
ha ha

Keuka Park, NY

#20 Sep 26, 2010
think what you want...im talking about the slutty girls.. not the ones who are looking for good men to find out they are not.. jeesh.. and i would never expect anyone to stay in a bad relationship. i grew up in an abusive household no one deserves that.. i am talking about mothers who choose their happiness over their kids..
Other side wrote:
<quoted text> Hmmm... you are pretty judgmental and assuming that the women are jumping from man to man. Congrats on finding a great guy that is also willing to stick it out and probably doesn't cheat. Just because a woman has kids from more than one relationship doesn't mean that they have a bad home life or they are bad mothers! I bet when your kids grow up what you say and how you have laughed at others will come back to haunt you. What if one of your kids has a bad relationship and has a child? Will you tell them to stay together anyway? What if their husband or wife walks out on them and leaves the kids? Will you blame them and call them selfish bitches if they find someone new and have a kid with that person down the line? What about if your significant other was cheating with multiple people? Would you look the other way and stay with them just so you could hold your head high in public?
Really

Cleveland, NY

#21 Oct 10, 2010
westsid420 wrote:
Excuse me christina isn't a scum and only has 2 kids yeah different fathers but that's not bad. Tons of women have 2 kids with different fathers.!
thanks for confirming that there are "tons" of scumbag women in this area. "Newsw Flash!".......we already knew that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AHL Expanding West 4 min NOOOOO 12
Respect for the two fallen Officers in NYC 16 min Rise above ignorance 1
help HAS ANYONE SEEN MY THREE MILLION POSTS OR ... 27 min Dave Smith Albany 1
R.I.P., Rashy. R.I.P. 36 min nortutica 15
THANKS everyoneWE DID IT Riggies BURNT OUT Lol!! 43 min nortutica 37
Move to Utica and live with White Trash ]\[iggers! 52 min Cretin is Riggie ... 21
Riggie has been flushed 53 min cream failed 35
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 1 hr Builder54 53
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 1 hr Consumed 311
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]