Some Commercials Turn me away from a ...

Some Commercials Turn me away from a purchase

Posted in the Utica Forum

Embroider Non-Master

Herkimer, NY

#1 Feb 10, 2013
After hearing a commercial that the owner used lyrics of rap and disturbing beats, I decided to bring my business elsewhere. It just shows me how immature and un-evolved some business are in this area even after they start seeing money. We surely picked the hood when we said lets start a business anywheres or even near Utica.
The area is rife

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Basically everything in your area is immature, and unevolved. Get out or stay just as you are.
hank hill

Milton, WI

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Embroider Non-Master wrote:
After hearing a commercial that the owner used lyrics of rap and disturbing beats, I decided to bring my business elsewhere. It just shows me how immature and un-evolved some business are in this area even after they start seeing money. We surely picked the hood when we said lets start a business anywheres or even near Utica.
hey, if you can make it in uticas depressed economy, you can make it anywhere, the song really is true!
The area is rife

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, if you can make it in uticas depressed economy, you can make it anywhere, the song really is true!
That's a recipe for mediocrity and putting up with a life with no standards.
are you sure

Syracuse, NY

#5 Feb 10, 2013
The area is rife wrote:
<quoted text>That's a recipe for mediocrity and putting up with a life with no standards.
Are you describing yourself?
Nope I do fine thx

United States

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Oh and I forgot uticans are utterly uncreative when it comes to attempts at humor. Just like everything else they try.
big dreamer

Syracuse, NY

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Nope I do fine thx wrote:
Oh and I forgot uticans are utterly uncreative when it comes to attempts at humor. Just like everything else they try.
Yet you choose to live here and fit right in with the rest of them.
Nope I do fine thx

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2013
big dreamer wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you choose to live here and fit right in with the rest of them.
Wrong.
big dreamer

Syracuse, NY

#9 Feb 10, 2013
Nope I do fine thx wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong.
I think you really do fit in and it bothers you that you cant find your way out.
maybe

Manlius, NY

#10 Feb 10, 2013
big dreamer wrote:
<quoted text>I think you really do fit in and it bothers you that you cant find your way out.
Where he lives is really boring so he comes on the Utica topix site?
big dreamer

Minoa, NY

#11 Feb 10, 2013
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>Where he lives is really boring so he comes on the Utica topix site?
It must be boring!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concrete guy in OD will beat est.by 20% (May '11) 2 hr I know 7
David Mickle UPD 2 hr Notgoinganywhere 2
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 2 hr Honest Babe 2,234
the double letter game ** (Jul '11) 2 hr Honest Babe 2,187
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 2 hr Honest Babe 6,125
Leean casaleta 3 hr hello 8
SLICE pizza "fundraiser" 4 hr Dave 5
Sam wessing 4 hr dare 34
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 5 hr Blue 238
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 5 hr Gram 24
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 9 hr cameljocky 27
Biggest RAT in ufd 16 hr Always got your 6 33

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages