Sowmobiling now a status symbol.
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
maybe

Manlius, NY

#62 Jan 23, 2013
truth wrote:
I don't think the original poster was bashing all snowmobilers. You do have to agree, there is a certain type that spends a lot of money just to ride a few times a year from bar to bar.
But who really cares?
Not a snowmobiler

Utica, NY

#63 Jan 23, 2013
I love it when i see couples wearing matching snowmobile outfits. Its just so darn cute. I bet they have matching sleds and matching motorcycles and mathing helmets too. Awwww
Bob R

Whitesboro, NY

#64 Jan 23, 2013
Mr Meat Head wrote:
So after 50 posts, is there a good reason to be snowmobiling ?
We get it. You can't afford it so you bash it. You stay here on Topix and trash away - we'll be out having a blast.
not a blowmobiler

Utica, NY

#65 Jan 23, 2013
Bob R wrote:
<quoted text>
We get it. You can't afford it so you bash it. You stay here on Topix and trash away - we'll be out having a blast.
In your matching outfits? I hope so!!
they are all numnuts

Hamilton, NY

#67 Jan 23, 2013
St Engles wrote:
<quoted text>
You will find no official NYS funded atv trails within the blue line of the Adirondack Park. Not anywhere in the state. NYS disassembled the ATV trail fund program. If you register an ATV in NYS it goes into the general fund and dissapears. Do people own ATVs in the Park yes. Do they ride them illegally. Yes. As for a dozer on a trail. Yeah right. We can make a point about the consumption of alcohol in any human endevour. NFL,NBA,baseball, boilermaker, ski areas,motorcycling,ATV riding just continue to add to the list. I the end at all on the list end up in their cars, trucks, bikes, ATV, snowmobiles and so on.
wood gate is just outside of the adirondack park, they also allow off road trucks and camping at chub pond
haha

United States

#68 Jan 24, 2013
they are all numnuts wrote:
they are just people that want to pull up to the bar and be noticed, the same people that ride their motorcycles bar to bar just like they do with the sleds, they only put 200 miles a year on each toy thats how hardcore they are, buy a fourwheeler and rubber boots and have some real fun!....LOSERS, AND YES I DO HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY TO BUY A SLED BUT THEY ARE POINTLESS, I HAVE 3 NEWER ATVs AND GET TO RIDE THEM 12 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR AND HAVE A BALL DOING!
what sounds like a better investment to you?
Most trails dont allow 4 wheelers....
mop

Herkimer, NY

#69 Jan 27, 2013
Yeah ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16) 8 min No nano for faaaaags 560
Dump Trump 8 min Galileo Galileo 8
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 9 min No weggies for fa... 168
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 11 min Whos laughing now 76
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 14 min Welfare queers 47
Slice Pizza UTica NY. . MEGA AWESOME 15 min Nopurplecow 12
Sexless Marriage 19 min Thoughts 16
Claudia Bad Mouthing 50 min Claudia 4 Me 36
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 3 hr joe mazza 119

Utica Jobs