|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

they are all numnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
congrats on your new purchase of a dildo make sure its black those are the only ones she likes!, and you better keep it close even with this snow tonight it looks like that will be the only thing your riding this winter!.....i would take your sport more serious if 90% of you didnt just ride bar to bar to bar and actually went out trail riding(without drinking), why are the meetings always at an establishment that serves acohol?, you guys better watch out drinking and driving now because you little fags are now considered motorized vehicles! the state finally woke up and opened their eyes, oh and another thing there is far more people that own and ride ATVs than sleds yet sleds have FAR more deaths with a season thats 80% shorter, its a statistical fact, it couldnt be the booze could it?...no not at all
Sir not sure where your living. A snowmobile by law is not a motor vehicle in NYS. As for bar to bar. Most ATV riders are ridimg to church? Yeah right. They can not get trails cause they have pissed most private and public landowners off. Do not blame the snowmobilers. You van blame NYS, the NY environmental lobby, NYSORVA and yourselfs.
they are all numnuts

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

St Engles wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir not sure where your living. A snowmobile by law is not a motor vehicle in NYS. As for bar to bar. Most ATV riders are ridimg to church? Yeah right. They can not get trails cause they have pissed most private and public landowners off. Do not blame the snowmobilers. You van blame NYS, the NY environmental lobby, NYSORVA and yourselfs.
that used to be your guys little loophole so you could drink and drive, well guess what you can now get a DWI on a sled, so you better take a trip down to your local DMV and check the laws before you go out drinking and driving because thats why you are in that sport to be noticed...right?, and the STATE has plenty of trails for ATVs so when i want a change of scenery i just truck em out of oneida county and there are STATE trails all over, north,south,east and west of this little shithole of CNY !
they are all numnuts

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Miquel wrote:
"You are just jealous you can't afford to buy that sled and trailer. Depressing when the closest you get is watching them go buy you on the Arterial while looking out you one room welfare apartment above Spilka's ."
Don't know you or the other guy. I am pissed I bust my ass to support you and your little kiddies to "buy" your little toys and trailer. Did you pay for them with cash? Probably not, being in debt is the same as being on welfare by the way. Considering the debt to income in this nation...let alone in this Liberal POS NYS is staggering, it makes me sick when sometimes the people who have such little sometimes speak in such volumes. I'll bet the farm in two years after Obamacare shuts down 35% of the state you won't be so inclined to point out your "haves" Also...there IS such a thing as English grammar...look that up.
If your so smart you would GTFO of NYS and stop being such a wannabe gloat.
If anybody on this site actually gave a sh** they would be asking for their gun rights and snowmobile tracks back...just sayin.
come on hoss belly up to the bar, ALL my toys are bought in cash i have a $170,000 house with only 50,000 left on the mortgage newer cars paid for, and own a business that i spend $55,000 a year on just fuel to operate it, so next the time you want to throw your bigboy shorts on and play let me know but until then save your money for taco bell senoir miguel
St Engles

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Yes sir you can now get a DWI on a snowmobile. Our statewide association NYSSA (210 clubs statewide) supported the legislation. It will go onto your driver license. But a snowmobile is not a motorized vehilce by state law. It has its own classification. That is why there are snowmobile trails within the Adirondack Park. As for NYS ATV trails there is none. Lewis county has some ATV trails. There is a some ATV trails on state land in Madison county. Your ATV registration monies for trails have been stolen by NYS government since the first Cuomo left office. Nice lawsuit there.
Pete Moss

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Hope that 4th lake is locked up for hockey ice bowl,I will be riding my paid for Ski-doo and drinking coffee on the ice,I guess that makes me some kind of jerk out of CNY.Stop by DMV and ask about DWI laws?
Ice

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Snowmobiling is just another excuse to sit on one's ass, eat and drink excessively, and get fat. Oh, I forgot a couple other things: Waste gas (and complain what it costs) and pollute the air. A wonderful, healthy "sport."
facts

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

listen you peice of garbge!!!!! some peopl actually ide there leds 5 days a week like myself. You are just jelious welfare bum tat cant afford to ride. Second it brings hundeds of thousans o dollars to our staes economey. So keep your terrible opinion in New Hartford with te rest of you closed minded ass holes... thnk you
they are all numnuts

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

St Engles wrote:
Yes sir you can now get a DWI on a snowmobile. Our statewide association NYSSA (210 clubs statewide) supported the legislation. It will go onto your driver license. But a snowmobile is not a motorized vehilce by state law. It has its own classification. That is why there are snowmobile trails within the Adirondack Park. As for NYS ATV trails there is none. Lewis county has some ATV trails. There is a some ATV trails on state land in Madison county. Your ATV registration monies for trails have been stolen by NYS government since the first Cuomo left office. Nice lawsuit there.
the only reason NYS classifies them as not a motorized vehicle is so they can operate them in the ADK park, what does it run on... a gasoline engine!, just like you guys that ride them run on alcohol, since a tracked vehicle isnt considered a motorized vehicle then meet me in highmarket this saturday i will bring the beer...you cant miss me i will be there riding my Caterpillar D5 dozer !!!.......and isnt there state ATV trails in Woodgate? i havent been there in a few years but if its not state owned and designated then whoever the people are they do a great job because the trails are marked with the same markers and the log in book looks the same and it even says NYS DEC on it!
St Engles

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Ice wrote:
Snowmobiling is just another excuse to sit on one's ass, eat and drink excessively, and get fat. Oh, I forgot a couple other things: Waste gas (and complain what it costs) and pollute the air. A wonderful, healthy "sport."
Oh boy an annointed child of the GREEN God. I am not worthy. In your world we are the children of a lesser god, right Greenie. All the land belongs to you and the beautiful people. Might I suggest you take care of your own trial littering, trail eroision, illegal built trails. Got lots of pictures of hiking,cross country ski trails, snowshoe trails with violations. But then groups like the ADK Mountain Club, Adirondack Council, Catskill 3500 Club, Citizens for the Protection of the Adirondacks, Sierra Club who represent you make sure that NYSDEC looks the other way. NYSDEC is owned by these groups. Just wanted to remind you all modern sleds must meet EPA emmissiom standards.
wowee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

For real?

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

So after 50 posts, is there a good reason to be snowmobiling ?
Skidont

Marlborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Mr Meat Head wrote:
So after 50 posts, is there a good reason to be snowmobiling ?
4 wheels moves the body, 2 wheels/2 skis and a track move the soul:)
they are all numnuts

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Skidont wrote:
<quoted text> 4 wheels moves the body, 2 wheels/2 skis and a track move the soul:)
yes it does directly into heaven as a result of drinking and driving!!!
truth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

I don't think the original poster was bashing all snowmobilers. You do have to agree, there is a certain type that spends a lot of money just to ride a few times a year from bar to bar.
MXZ

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

truth wrote:
I don't think the original poster was bashing all snowmobilers. You do have to agree, there is a certain type that spends a lot of money just to ride a few times a year from bar to bar.
As an avid rider, I can tell you there is a legitimate reason from going bar to bar. In doing so, I don't always drink. In addition, despite what you may be so inclined to believe, snowmobiling requires tremendous endurance, stamina, and eye-hand coordination, etc. All of these equal fatigue. Therefore, it's nice to stop along the way and relax, socialize and enjoy some great conversation along the way.

Now as far as owning the machines, well you can pick your price point of entry. There are plenty of new and used machines to choose from. The key is finding what fits your budget.

Some people take trips and have nothing to show for them. I prefer to own my machines and enjoy the great outdoors. Especially, on cold mornings like today. It's absolutely beautiful. Get out and ride and have some fun.

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

You may be right, however these things are nothing more than winter motorcycles. 90% of injuries are the fault of driver errors. Yet the thousands of dollars cost in medical results, cost all of us in premiums. Your toys should not be our problem !
Pete Moss

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Mr Meat Head wrote:
You may be right, however these things are nothing more than winter motorcycles. 90% of injuries are the fault of driver errors. Yet the thousands of dollars cost in medical results, cost all of us in premiums. Your toys should not be our problem !
Sorry to have fun at your insurance cost Mr Meat head,I,m going to sell my dirt bikes as well so you don,t have to support me if I get hurt.
St Engles

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

they are all numnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
the only reason NYS classifies them as not a motorized vehicle is so they can operate them in the ADK park, what does it run on... a gasoline engine!, just like you guys that ride them run on alcohol, since a tracked vehicle isnt considered a motorized vehicle then meet me in highmarket this saturday i will bring the beer...you cant miss me i will be there riding my Caterpillar D5 dozer !!!.......and isnt there state ATV trails in Woodgate? i havent been there in a few years but if its not state owned and designated then whoever the people are they do a great job because the trails are marked with the same markers and the log in book looks the same and it even says NYS DEC on it!
You will find no official NYS funded atv trails within the blue line of the Adirondack Park. Not anywhere in the state. NYS disassembled the ATV trail fund program. If you register an ATV in NYS it goes into the general fund and dissapears. Do people own ATVs in the Park yes. Do they ride them illegally. Yes. As for a dozer on a trail. Yeah right. We can make a point about the consumption of alcohol in any human endevour. NFL,NBA,baseball, boilermaker, ski areas,motorcycling,ATV riding just continue to add to the list. I the end at all on the list end up in their cars, trucks, bikes, ATV, snowmobiles and so on.
MXZ

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Mr Meat Head wrote:
Seriously, you're going to pick on snowmobile injuries as a leading cause of high medical insurance premiums. I'm pretty sure any statistical proof maintained by the health insurance providers would show total related claims are probably less than 1% for snowmobiles compared to all other claims. Get a stinking life and come to the table with facts.

In the meantime, here's something positive that needs to be talked about:

http://www.nysnowmobiler.com/images/pdf/2012/...
Pete Moss

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

MXZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, you're going to pick on snowmobile injuries as a leading cause of high medical insurance premiums. I'm pretty sure any statistical proof maintained by the health insurance providers would show total related claims are probably less than 1% for snowmobiles compared to all other claims. Get a stinking life and come to the table with facts.
In the meantime, here's something positive that needs to be talked about:
http://www.nysnowmobiler.com/images/pdf/2012/...
MXZ come on let,s sell our sleds and take up cigarette smoking,then we can hang out and talk about the old day,s surfing powder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of67
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

198 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Comets 10 min Comets fan 5
Only fools vote 13 min abbey hoffman 3
Uticas Shell Nano Game 19 min Twenty More 2
Voss Is Open and Packed 24 min Jill 77
do bosnian men treat their girls like sh-t? (Oct '12) 25 min Daters 52
I live off of your hard work, love and faith 36 min parasite 3
Oneida Square Convenience Store 40 min Jill 10
Official: Goodbye Comets 1 hr Yup 114
The Brindisi's make a threat 4 hr Asz Crack Over Bobby 21