Sowmobiling now a status symbol.

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Syrax

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 20, 2013
LMAO, pay $15,000 for a sled and trailer and ride 2 weeks out of the year. Makes perfect sense.
RoundUp

Utica, NY

#2 Jan 20, 2013
Syrax wrote:
LMAO, pay $15,000 for a sled and trailer and ride 2 weeks out of the year. Makes perfect sense.
What's "sowmobiling?" Some kind of pig hauling you do with your people in New Hartford?
The line

Boston, MA

#3 Jan 20, 2013
You are just jealous you can't afford to buy that sled and trailer. Depressing when the closest you get is watching them go buy you on the Arterial while looking out you one room welfare apartment above Spilka's .
overlook

Camillus, NY

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Syrax wrote:
Better to ride a sled then your mother, like what you posted as a title.
Syrax

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 20, 2013
RoundUp wrote:
<quoted text>
What's "sowmobiling?" Some kind of pig hauling you do with your people in New Hartford?
It's called a typo you idiot.
Syrax

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 20, 2013
The line wrote:
You are just jealous you can't afford to buy that sled and trailer. Depressing when the closest you get is watching them go buy you on the Arterial while looking out you one room welfare apartment above Spilka's .
Wrong. I sold my sled and trailer years ago.
they are all numnuts

Rome, NY

#7 Jan 20, 2013
they are just people that want to pull up to the bar and be noticed, the same people that ride their motorcycles bar to bar just like they do with the sleds, they only put 200 miles a year on each toy thats how hardcore they are, buy a fourwheeler and rubber boots and have some real fun!....LOSERS, AND YES I DO HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY TO BUY A SLED BUT THEY ARE POINTLESS, I HAVE 3 NEWER ATVs AND GET TO RIDE THEM 12 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR AND HAVE A BALL DOING!

what sounds like a better investment to you?
RoundUp

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Syrax wrote:
<quoted text>It's called a typo you idiot.
You made the typo, not me. Anyway, why do you care about snowmobiling anyway? If you don't like it, don't do it. It's simple. I'm not sure why you felt compelled to come on here and begin an odd discussion topic. Are they bothering you? Is their hobby somehow affecting your life?
RoundUp

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 20, 2013
they are all numnuts wrote:
they are just people that want to pull up to the bar and be noticed, the same people that ride their motorcycles bar to bar just like they do with the sleds, they only put 200 miles a year on each toy thats how hardcore they are, buy a fourwheeler and rubber boots and have some real fun!....LOSERS, AND YES I DO HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY TO BUY A SLED BUT THEY ARE POINTLESS, I HAVE 3 NEWER ATVs AND GET TO RIDE THEM 12 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR AND HAVE A BALL DOING!

What's a "ball doing?" Sounds kinda kinky.
Snowdrifters

Longmeadow, MA

#10 Jan 20, 2013
and just exactly where are you riding those atvs 12 months of the year? Round and round your acreage and going no place? Or tearing up some farmers field like a bunch of arseholes on the Ilion trail system thereby ruining it for everybody? It would be great to have an ATV trail system in the utica area but unfortunately SOME people wouldn't follow the rules of that either.
Pete Moss

Utica, NY

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Me and my son snowmobile 1000 miles on good years with no one yelling at us or ripping up land,Dont have to spend alot unless you want to.Good bonding instead of Video games.
who cares

Melrose, MA

#13 Jan 20, 2013
Dumb post
really

Melrose, MA

#14 Jan 20, 2013
Get a better job

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#15 Jan 20, 2013
Pete Moss wrote:
Me and my son snowmobile 1000 miles on good years with no one yelling at us or ripping up land,Dont have to spend alot unless you want to.Good bonding instead of Video games.
Snowmobiling is like no other motor sport. I like ATVing and dirtbiking but snowmobiling is really something else. The trail system (when open) is amazing because we really can go just about anywhere. I might hit the restaurants but mostly go exploring.

I just bought a new leftover sled for $10k. I do hear what others are saying as I've only ridden it twice. Once I get a trailer hitch I'll go up to the hill and ride a little more.
hey dumbass

Somerville, MA

#16 Jan 20, 2013
Syrax wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called a typo you idiot.
I bet you never owned a sled in your life loser ! But asswipe I work hard and have all the seasons covered. 2011 sled, 2011 polaris side by side, 2012 party barge, 2009 four wheeler, 2008 jetski, 2007 jet boat and more so get a job lowlife because I have not even told you about the trucks and cars I have ! Try working scumbag !!!55
Syrax

Utica, NY

#17 Jan 20, 2013
Very well said.

I have nice a truck and a motorcycle I actually put miles on. Will also be buying another ATV soon.

LOL at these losers who drop 20K for a few hundred miles a year on a snowmobile.
Pete Moss

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 20, 2013
Look outside Syrex,Going out of Camden in the morning,just saying.
Big fkn deal

Utica, NY

#19 Jan 20, 2013
Ive been sledding since 1969, I dont view it status symbol, whats the big deal?
Fun

Utica, NY

#20 Jan 20, 2013
Syrax wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I sold my sled and trailer years ago.
It's fun and if it's what some people enjoy, why are you coming on this site making negative comments? Is your life so boring or bad that you just picked today to target snowmobilers? Go do whatever it is you like and let everyone else do what they like. Wow.
Yammy

Springfield, MA

#21 Jan 20, 2013
Syrax wrote:
I bought a left over 2006 Attak in 2007 for $8600. The equivalent if that machine is now $15000 and for the life of me I have reason why it should cost so much. If I wrecked it, I would probably get $5k for it which is nowhere the new price. That's why I take good care of the thing. I do agree with a little bit of what you have to say but I really do like riding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 13 min Jesus loves me 38
Riggies topix is a HUMAN DISASTER LMFAO 16 min Oh Yeah 3
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 19 min My opinion 36
Holland Patent Football Perverts 20 min Please 2
Well GOTTA GO LMFAO 37 min Oh Yeah 3
anyone hear from Riggie today Lol!! 55 min Clifton Park Kok ... 8
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 1 hr Wet Dream Car Washer 269
Planet fitness riverside center utica ny 1 hr Cretin is Riggie ... 26
Utica Dating
Find my Match