Caveman Dave (West utica trash cnt.)

Caveman Dave (West utica trash cnt.)

Posted in the Utica Forum

dan

Utica, NY

#1 Aug 21, 2013
someone please put this scumbag waste of life in his place.What a basket case loser.
haha

Mechanicville, NY

#2 Aug 21, 2013
Nail Creeks best customer. The owners also own traitor and crook cafe. They serve this guy but don't want vets who served our country near their place of business.
dan

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 22, 2013
he blows people for beer?
utica trash

Bronx, NY

#4 Aug 22, 2013
the guy is the poster child for "just say no". absolute complete filthy loser. i see him in a bar i leave. can't stand his stink.
utica trash

United States

#5 Aug 22, 2013
I wouldn't mind putting his peenis in my mouth though. I bet it tastes excellent!
pulaski pete

Mexico, NY

#6 Aug 22, 2013
stop the hate.He had a serious brain injury years ago and never fully recovered.Know the facts before you judge someone
trenton falls

Hartford, CT

#7 Aug 22, 2013
pulaski pete wrote:
stop the hate.He had a serious brain injury years ago and never fully recovered.Know the facts before you judge someone
Your talking about Cave Dweller, Dave Weller? His brain was fried 20 yrs ago when his diet consisted of pot and beer.

Suppose he could have damaged a couple brain cells jumping of the old truss bridge

I'm pretty comfortable judging him for the loser is and has always been.
pulaski pete

Mexico, NY

#8 Aug 22, 2013
well what exactly do you expect uticans to do other than fry brain cells on pot and beer?Just be thankfull that we do not live there.
stinky daves buddy

Mexico, NY

#9 Aug 24, 2013
dan wrote:
someone please put this scumbag waste of life in his place.What a basket case loser.
Dave is over 50 and wieghs 160 with a full belly of beer,if you cant take of buisness yoursef may i suggest planet fitness or perhaps arm twirls and push-ups
Ian Hob

United States

#10 Aug 24, 2013
I think Dave is sexy!
yep

Maplewood, NJ

#11 Aug 24, 2013
I'm pretty comfortable judging him too. Loser, and pitiful. The guy's brain is mush. He thinks he's some kind of 60's throwback when he's the equivalent of a bag lady, no that's insult to bag ladies. Just a complete and total waste of space and life. Why do these bar owners allow him to take up space and stink up their establishments?
yep

Maplewood, NJ

#12 Aug 24, 2013
come on, get a whiff of the guy.
Caveman

Sherburne, NY

#13 Aug 24, 2013
Dave is a great guy!!! He was sadly shocked when his best friend went to jail. But before that happened is true what past posters have said. I feel so sad for this guy!! 2025 is when J gets out of jail. I just hope Dave can hang on till then!! Love Ya Dave!
friend of stinky dave

Mexico, NY

#14 Aug 26, 2013
utica trash wrote:
I wouldn't mind putting his peenis in my mouth though. I bet it tastes excellent!
please dont gay it up.This is a serious disscusion about a mans mental rehab after a head injury that resulted from a fall down a flight of stairs.He is currently unable to work and is on 100% disabilty.dave does not have access to the internet and therefore cannot defend himself from these vile attacks
yep

Smyrna, SC

#15 Aug 26, 2013
recovery means drinking and doing drugs constantly? he's a low life, period. too many bleeding hearts making excuses for this kind of trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First source federal union 29 min GetAClue 8
News Utica businessman charged with arson in car exp... 33 min Authority Figure 1
Black lives matter. 35 min Authority Figure 3
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) 50 min Save the train 119
Todd Hunter 1 hr New Oneida county 8
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 1 hr DaveSmith 2,228
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 1 hr I vote 4 4
Turning stone 11 hr Damn Indians 50

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages