Should Obama Have Made Comments About...

Should Obama Have Made Comments About the Zimmerman Verdict?

Created by Comments on Jul 19, 2013

126 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

I Don't Care

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Diane

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2013
Hell no it wasn't appropriate. Not his place
Way to stir the sh--, Mr President
WAR IS COMING

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2013
Don't worry a war with Syria is henceforth. Mr. O is working with Netanyahu and he also plans on a war with Iran. So all you losers better prepare yourselves for war for you will be drafted and your sons and daughters will be killed for a war the your dear leader conspired thanks to all those lowlifes freeloaders.
Please

Blossvale, NY

#3 Jul 20, 2013
The jury has spoken, the president showed no respect for the justice system. He wasn't in the courtroom everyday therefore he has no place to comment. He just wants to fit in with the MTV crowd

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#4 Jul 20, 2013
This was a tragedy turned into an evil; executive influence has only hurt justice.

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 20, 2013
Leave it to Obama (and Cuomo) to exploit a situation to push an agenda.
Too Funny

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 20, 2013
Diane wrote:
Hell no it wasn't appropriate. Not his place
Way to stir the sh--, Mr President
I Think it is too funny that you answered your own question.
refernces

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 20, 2013
WAR IS COMING wrote:
Don't worry a war with Syria is henceforth. Mr. O is working with Netanyahu and he also plans on a war with Iran. So all you losers better prepare yourselves for war for you will be drafted and your sons and daughters will be killed for a war the your dear leader conspired thanks to all those lowlifes freeloaders.
What your references on this? Are you making this up in your own mind or can you tell me how you have come to learn this.
No justice

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 20, 2013
Please wrote:
The jury has spoken, the president showed no respect for the justice system. He wasn't in the courtroom everyday therefore he has no place to comment. He just wants to fit in with the MTV crowd
The President can say whatever he wants to. I don't think he showed disrespect for the justice system. I truly wonder what the verdict would have been if it were a black man who killed a white child?
Fox News

Utica, NY

#9 Jul 20, 2013
NYGunman wrote:
Leave it to Obama (and Cuomo) to exploit a situation to push an agenda.
Please expand...what agenda are you referring to? I will listen to your comments if you can back them up. Otherwise, not so much.
Please

Blossvale, NY

#11 Jul 20, 2013
I believe that the verdict would've been the same regardless of race. The media is inciting a race war with the nonstop biased coverage.

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#12 Jul 20, 2013
No justice wrote:
<quoted text>
The President can say whatever he wants to. I don't think he showed disrespect for the justice system. I truly wonder what the verdict would have been if it were a black man who killed a white child?
But it was a HISPANIC MAN that shot the 17 year old black teenager. Compare apples to apples.

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#13 Jul 20, 2013
Fox News wrote:
<quoted text>
Please expand...what agenda are you referring to? I will listen to your comments if you can back them up. Otherwise, not so much.
The anti-gun agenda. The president wants to eliminate Stand-your-ground laws.

The castle doctrines and stand your ground laws are good laws that protect gun owners from civil and criminal lawsuits.

You should take note that Trayvon Martin waited 4 minutes or so to attack George Zimmerman, beating George Zimmerman to the point where he feared for his life. George Zimmerman did NOTHING to warrant a physical altercation. It should also be noted that Trayvon Martin was arounf 60 yards or so from his home and could have easily made it there. It should also be noted that Trayvon Martin had a cell phone and could have call 911. Instead Trayvon Martin called his friend and described Zimmerman as a "cracker"

Obamo (and Cuomo) has cheapened legitimate concerns and complaints about racism by exploiting this situation to push an anti-gun agenda.
No Justice Oh Really

Utica, NY

#14 Jul 20, 2013
No justice wrote:
<quoted text>
The President can say whatever he wants to. I don't think he showed disrespect for the justice system. I truly wonder what the verdict would have been if it were a black man who killed a white child?
I Am A Young White Victim Of Black Racism

You won’t recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old white child who was shot at point blank range by two black teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy’s peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty…too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.
My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our Nation’s history, but the media doesn’t care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me – so he doesn’t care and the media doesn’t care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller – I no longer have my life.
So while you are seeking justice for Trayvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell your families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

Thank you.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#15 Jul 21, 2013
Barry could have been T. Martin, if he had been bopping George's head off the street. It takes a father to teach a boy, don't be surprised to get shot if you beat people.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#17 Jul 21, 2013
Obamas daughters could have been Casey Anthony!
Until you are black

Utica, NY

#18 Jul 22, 2013
NYGunman wrote:
<quoted text>The anti-gun agenda. The president wants to eliminate Stand-your-ground laws.
The castle doctrines and stand your ground laws are good laws that protect gun owners from civil and criminal lawsuits.
You should take note that Trayvon Martin waited 4 minutes or so to attack George Zimmerman, beating George Zimmerman to the point where he feared for his life. George Zimmerman did NOTHING to warrant a physical altercation. It should also be noted that Trayvon Martin was arounf 60 yards or so from his home and could have easily made it there. It should also be noted that Trayvon Martin had a cell phone and could have call 911. Instead Trayvon Martin called his friend and described Zimmerman as a "cracker"
Obamo (and Cuomo) has cheapened legitimate concerns and complaints about racism by exploiting this situation to push an anti-gun agenda.
Until you are black, you will have no idea how it is to be followed all the time. The term Cracker is just silly. Who cares about that?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#19 Jul 22, 2013
Embattled IRS chief counsel met with Obama 2 days before agency changed targeting criteria
10:26 AM 07/22/2013

The Obama appointee implicated in congressional testimony in the IRS targeting scandal met with President Obama in the White House two days before offering his colleagues a new set of advice on how to scrutinize tea party and conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status.

IRS chief counsel William Wilkins, who was named in House Oversight testimony by retiring IRS agent Carter Hull as one of his supervisors in the improper targeting of conservative groups, met with Obama in the Roosevelt Room of the White House on April 23, 2012. Wilkins’ boss, then-IRS commissioner Douglas Shulman, visited the Eisenhower Executive Office Building on April 24, 2012, according to White House visitor logs....

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/22/embattled-i...
bulloney

Utica, NY

#20 Jul 22, 2013
Until you are black wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you are black, you will have no idea how it is to be followed all the time. The term Cracker is just silly. Who cares about that?
Hey crybaby, meet me at the Dollar Store and I WILL buy you a box of tissues so you can cry away. Racism and being followed! Ah, too bad because YOU don't KNOW the TRUE meaning of a hate crime! You're using your color to exploit. If you're being followed, then it is either how you are acting, how you are dressed or how you are presenting yourself or you are in a place YOU shouldn't be and thus are bringing attention to yourself and should be followed.

I can give you a good example:

That crack me up of a hoax of an alleged jewel robbery at Lennon's, c'mon those 4 ugly scummy black men with a crap me out car and clothes the Salvation Army would reject go into a jewelery store to rob? Those morons didn't see trash coming their way and quickly sound of an alarm or lock that door!

The same goombas whom brag they're professional jewel robbers but had to ask a moron directions to the store and pick a store that has no easy outlet? Can we spell the word HOAX? Now, drive up to an area and how handy a tow truck driver is in his car on a bitterly cold night with his truck running as story said he was assigned to sit in the truck and not in a warm garage?!

Again, can we say HOAX!!!

So, you don't know the meaning of being singled out and targeted for a hate crime. Quit breeding and start acting and dressing proper that black lingo doesn't work anymore and when you get cornered you yell RACISM!

oh boo hoo!
What

Utica, NY

#21 Jul 22, 2013
bulloney wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey crybaby, meet me at the Dollar Store and I WILL buy you a box of tissues so you can cry away. Racism and being followed! Ah, too bad because YOU don't KNOW the TRUE meaning of a hate crime! You're using your color to exploit. If you're being followed, then it is either how you are acting, how you are dressed or how you are presenting yourself or you are in a place YOU shouldn't be and thus are bringing attention to yourself and should be followed.

The same goombas whom brag they're professional jewel robbers but breeding and start acting and dressing proper that black lingo doesn't work anymore and when you get cornered you yell RACISM!
oh boo hoo!
I am White. I am Very White. Not all white people are Racist.
I'm trying to follow your example, but it you kind of ramble. Are you talking about blacks or Italians (goombas)???
hillary

Gouverneur, NY

#24 Jul 23, 2013
As I said "What difference does it make" Detroit has more blacks killing blacks, but where is Jes and Sharp. They are making a divided country as they keep a focus on Zimmermans case. The asshole pres profiled everyone also. Babies, if they don't get their way. Justice has spoken, put your anger, whatever to better use.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We don't have a racism problem in America! 7 min Talhotblonde 94
the double letter game ** (Jul '11) 19 min SueNY 2,170
Michele Gulla ? 30 min She Is Toast 8
michele gula (Jan '13) 35 min Karma 28
Creek side New Hartford, breakfast, lunch, or h... 1 hr Figures 1
Kristin Copeland 1 hr DirtyDave 17
Cheaters 1 hr See ya 15
Jill Reales hips 2 hr MoronDave 19
Yahnundasis in fantastic shape 5 hr Johnny 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages