Turning Stone has million dollar winn...

Turning Stone has million dollar winner.

Posted in the Utica Forum

Nice

Herkimer, NY

#1 Jun 29, 2013
It's about time someone hit it big there. Congratulations to her!!

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 29, 2013
Good for her, where was she from ?
Nice

Herkimer, NY

#3 Jun 30, 2013
Mr Meat Head wrote:
Good for her, where was she from ?
She's from Kirkwood, not sure where that is.
Comment

Gouverneur, NY

#4 Jun 30, 2013
Oh sure, post it all over Topix so the trolls who live here can harass the person!
WTF

Herkimer, NY

#5 Jun 30, 2013
Comment wrote:
Oh sure, post it all over Topix so the trolls who live here can harass the person!
Calm down, No name was mentioned. And further more, her full name is public knowledge thru the OD. Now go eat your breakfast.
money spent

Sherburne, NY

#6 Jun 30, 2013
She probably lost twice as much there! lol

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 30, 2013
Are winnings at the Indian Casino taxable ?
money spent

Sherburne, NY

#8 Jun 30, 2013
Mr Meat Head wrote:
Are winnings at the Indian Casino taxable ?
Oh yes they are taxable....

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#9 Jun 30, 2013
that's wonderful, we need more winners in NYS.
money spent

Sherburne, NY

#11 Jul 1, 2013
The only machine you can get anything out of there is the ATM!!
Listen

Herkimer, NY

#12 Jul 1, 2013
Blondie wrote:
How did she win it? What game was she playing?
I believe it was bingo.
Digger Jones

Ardsley, NY

#13 Jul 1, 2013
Good for her I believe Kirkwood in in the western region of the state
joe

Bradford, VT

#14 Jul 1, 2013
money spent wrote:
The only machine you can get anything out of there is the ATM!!
lmao
Listen

Herkimer, NY

#16 Jul 1, 2013
Somebody needs a life or friends. So sad!!
Tilly

Utica, NY

#18 Jul 27, 2013
Machines were bad before but now that they signed the agreement with the counties the machines r at 0-2 percent payout. Don't even have to play. Just walk around and observe. They think we r so hooked by now. I was but I'm not anymore. Sad how they treat the people who've been going there all these years.
bingo

Utica, NY

#19 Jul 27, 2013
Tilly wrote:
Machines were bad before but now that they signed the agreement with the counties the machines r at 0-2 percent payout. Don't even have to play. Just walk around and observe. They think we r so hooked by now. I was but I'm not anymore. Sad how they treat the people who've been going there all these years.
You are right! I noticed that too! Playing was interesting but now they killed it! I also was surprised when they didn't bother to give their player's choice monthly comps a special $20 in free play to celebrate their 20th anniversary.

Now, where is all the money going because they are raking in more money and found a scam thanks to Cuomo on how to extort and racketeer $$$ in and out of the area via term taxes. If the problem is the white man's money and taxes, then they should pay white man's taxes or else put up borders and demand a passport to go to the casino.

It's a sad realization and is Vernon Downs capitalizing on this? Are people dropping out of Turning Stone?
Jack Potts

Gouverneur, NY

#20 Jul 28, 2013
bingo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right! I noticed that too! Playing was interesting but now they killed it! I also was surprised when they didn't bother to give their player's choice monthly comps a special $20 in free play to celebrate their 20th anniversary.
Now, where is all the money going because they are raking in more money and found a scam thanks to Cuomo on how to extort and racketeer $$$ in and out of the area via term taxes. If the problem is the white man's money and taxes, then they should pay white man's taxes or else put up borders and demand a passport to go to the casino.
It's a sad realization and is Vernon Downs capitalizing on this? Are people dropping out of Turning Stone?
I used to go to TS to play the slots on a regular basis but the payouts got so bad, I stopped cold turkey. Everyone I talk to who used to go to TS now go to Vernon Downs. Still not great odds but seems better than TS. You'd think Turning Stone would realize that people want 'lots of action and good payouts from time to time and when they don't see results, they cut back on their play. I wonder if their attendance has dropped off at all. Never seems that crowded anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More threats 5 min Utica 1
mike lynch and karen 21 min Your son 5
Slice pizzeria 25 min Mike 2
Joette Mancuso 37 min Fact 35
Work On Aud Improvements 39 min An Even Better Bu... 428
Salintino take down your signs 40 min Snowytino 7
NH online is locked down 1 hr Fact 8
Kelly Uvanni or the Summitt car girl? 4 hr No Batman Costume... 20
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 4 hr Scotts Smirk Slapped 704
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 6 hr JUST gettin started 98

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages