The conflict of the Wameling case inf...

The conflict of the Wameling case information.

Posted in the Utica Forum

Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#1 Sep 1, 2013
In June of 2013..a syracuse based reporter wrote that the DAS office has put out that criminal charges were not premature to determine then and that finding 9 month old LEVON Wameling was the primary focus..That was then..

In August the sister of Amy Warney who calls herself "Tete" had posted onthe infants official MISSING page that police had tol her sister Amy her that searching for the child was a waste of time(how exactly did they know I wondered?) Yes it was worded just that way and that she gave further input that hers sisters belief in police had been shattered...the next day a search for the child near a water bed took place by police with no results..

Now its been 3 months and the "kidnappers" have not shown any reality to Jevons claims that he stalled calling police for two weeks on ..in fear of tipping them off..as the out put goes from him...NO photos of JEVON that were for ID or have you seen this person or anything suspicous around him inthe days before the child vanished were made..I checked every where and only found a porch photo of Jevon but many of the child..well I will never know if I saw anything involving Jevon that's for sure..He seems to be the most protected individual in this story...as police themselves claim a long time later they do not believe hsi story either and finally the mother puts the same image out on him also...For over 2 months I myself was beginning to think this WAS a child abduction off the way it was released to the press and public..Its been 3 months now and Levon is a year old now..regardless of what his fate may be..Police have no seeming direction in this and neither does his mother..and the case is so quiet ..There is NO new info ..Well who would be surprised? There is NO push to get any...Ok we see the childs face..Now what? No one has seen him...
His photo now joins the collection of THOUSANDS of other missing children in this world...and its quite a pile..

Lets HOPE the issue of JEVON being in a psych ward now may present some light on issues not taking place in all of this..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
runaway train-- innocent child? 17 min jerry 1
A third term for Obama 28 min bss 19
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 3 hr markstrom 12
why are police shooting people 3 hr chips2 2
fly a drone in my backyard 5 hr Grandson 5
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 5 hr Trouble amongst us 68
Instead of Lions 6 hr Unticannoli 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages