First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Utica, NY

#68 Feb 21, 2014
Such is life. Time to move on.

Utica, NY

#70 Feb 21, 2014
You people sound like you want it to happen.
Remington Mayfield KY gal

Tampa, FL

#73 Feb 22, 2014
hello to all the remington employees in ny! we just got the news about the new plant in Alabama as well & have been given the opportunity to relocate too. i cant predict our plants future but until i kno the facts im going to be thankful that i still have a job and am not being forced to decide between keeping said job or relocating to another state. there are several people from here that are choosing to move for personal reasons and i will miss my friends that are leaving but the upside is that several jobs are now available in this area. we arent union but there is always a lot of talk and petitions going around. a strong union can benefit employees but a weak union will have folks standing in the unemployment line so as long as im being paid a fair wage & treated fairlyi, for one, wont be signing any petitions. just a personal opinion & choice. just wanted to say hi to y'all up there at remington in ny and God bless each & everyone of us hard working Americans! take care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ocean Blue restaurat 26 min Parents 25
New Hartford Library in trouble! 1 hr Sunshine pumpers 1
Revised Utica Master Plan 1 hr Sunshine pumpers 1
pacenti is part of problem 1 hr Sunshine pumpers 21
Wicked the band (Jul '13) 1 hr sawwoouunnda 13
Knee replacement rehab 1 hr been there 4
looking to buy 2 hr Anna Jones 4
Ocean blue Restaurant Sun JoeyB 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance