Utica Suburb People

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Get the hell out of the utica region if you can before the city tries to leech from you. Sell sell sell!

http://www.uticaod.com/latestnews/x1551266186...

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Typical Yootican wrote:
I know, counting the days down!
Best of luck!

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#4 Mar 15, 2013
It starts with the fire department...then the police...then utica kids will be bussed into the suburbs...get out! Everyone that managed to build a good life for themselves in that region will have It sucked away by the cess pool that is utica.
No Skin in the Game

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Mar 15, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
It starts with the fire department...then the police...then utica kids will be bussed into the suburbs...get out! Everyone that managed to build a good life for themselves in that region will have It sucked away by the cess pool that is utica.
Why do you care?

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#6 Mar 15, 2013
No Skin in the Game wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you care?
It's where I grew up. The utica tentacles were always trying to grab at the more affluent suburbs even back then...now they have the governors approval and praise. Typical democrat bull...don't provide for yourself...leech. Leave the suburbs utica people and find a better life somewhere else.
Uticav34

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's where I grew up. The utica tentacles were always trying to grab at the more affluent suburbs even back then...now they have the governors approval and praise. Typical democrat bull...don't provide for yourself...leech. Leave the suburbs utica people and find a better life somewhere else.
Anyone that trashes the place where he grew up like you do was run out of town.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#8 Mar 15, 2013
Uticav34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that trashes the place where he grew up like you do was run out of town.
You live in utica. No further insult needed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A nice quiet weekend 15 min Uncle Warren 6
New HATEford Police Chief Michael S. Inserra 18 min Uncle Warren 15
Take racist margret sanders statue down 24 min Misery 2
We're is Frank Pelli community resume 45 min KATYPERRY 43
Not All Nazis Are Bad 50 min Robert 69
No Downtown hospital 1 hr What 128
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 1 hr priceless 513
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 1 hr Sir Osis 257
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 2 hr Miss Michelle Pom... 117

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages