Missing Baby Balloon Launch

Posted in the Utica Forum

Hot Air

New York, NY

#1 Aug 31, 2013
I saw no coverage on any media. What gives? Where did my hard earned one $ ballonn go?
Zombie

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 31, 2013
This is the same type of tactic as the constant fireworks displays - its meant to distract the people from the real issues, just like fireworks are used to distract the zombies in "Land of the Dead."

Wait a minute ..... Land of the Dead just might be a good name for CNY.
Lisa

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 31, 2013
This balloon launch is good if it makes people happy and gives peace to them while remembering this precious child. I however, I am deeply disturbed that this baby seems to be forgotten with little or next to nothing news coverage. This is a living innocent little baby, a precious child that didn't ask to be brought into this world. A human being that had every right to life as anyone of us. Someone, somewhere, is guilty of child abuse or worse, and there's no national coverage and there should be because this child could be anywhere!! If I were the parent, I wouldn't be able to eat, sleep, or work as long as my baby was missing. Something stinks big time about this whole case. Everyone has failed in this baby's life, and now the media has too!!
galled

Utica, NY

#5 Aug 31, 2013
What the hell more do you expect the police or media to do. I cant see wasting another penny of my tax money searching thru dumps and fields. Javon knows damn well what happened to his kid. Arrest him and throw away the key. If he was kidnapped, he's much better off than living with these scumbag parents.If he's dead, he's also better off. Balloon launches are a joke.
Be Happy

New York, NY

#6 Aug 31, 2013
I am positive these "parents" haven't lost a day of work or gone hungry either. Sleep is what they do when their eyes are open. Amy's probably counting how many suckers bought a dollar balloon.
Lisa wrote:
This balloon launch is good if it makes people happy and gives peace to them while remembering this precious child. I however, I am deeply disturbed that this baby seems to be forgotten with little or next to nothing news coverage. This is a living innocent little baby, a precious child that didn't ask to be brought into this world. A human being that had every right to life as anyone of us. Someone, somewhere, is guilty of child abuse or worse, and there's no national coverage and there should be because this child could be anywhere!! If I were the parent, I wouldn't be able to eat, sleep, or work as long as my baby was missing. Something stinks big time about this whole case. Everyone has failed in this baby's life, and now the media has too!!
Highway Men

Woonsocket, RI

#7 Sep 1, 2013
We were happy to lend our support.and drugs to the cause. It's nice to have many of our meth customers in one spot for a change.
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#8 Sep 1, 2013
Lisa wrote:
I agree with you ..BUT Amy warney has been the most resistant person when it comes to national coverage of her sons missing issue..I have pushed her on the official Levon wameling page over and over to seek nancy grace's help etc and so have many others and the replay we get...The sister was afraid those like Nancy Grace would bring up her past against her..There from was not thought it not a good idea..Trust me many have tried..any one who shows resentment at amy about this lack of real desire on her part..since she gets no answers from police..gets terrible foul backlash from her right on the page and you get the threat of being deleted..But I also realize she is caught between police and public opinion..By now she should have referenced other missing person cases..and formed her own ideas on this..Such as the Patsy Ramsey issue of her daughter Jon Benet ..police are NOT always right or capable of covering everything..She has to work with them for what little it seems to be worth right now but seems unwilling to make her own steps of action in this also even though she has been pushed with back up support offers to do so..she focus's on herself off it all from her familys input...Natalie Halloways MOTHER is the one who brought national attention to her daughters muders..a case that was well on its way to being a cold case file..
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#9 Sep 1, 2013
Be Happy wrote:
I am positive these "parents" haven't lost a day of work or gone hungry either. Sleep is what they do when their eyes are open. Amy's probably counting how many suckers bought a dollar balloon.
<quoted text>
I am not prepared to say many nice things about her after the way she projects herself to me..but I'm not ready to judge her this harshly yet either..TIME will tell..
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#10 Sep 1, 2013
galled wrote:
What the hell more do you expect the police or media to do. I cant see wasting another penny of my tax money searching thru dumps and fields. Javon knows damn well what happened to his kid. Arrest him and throw away the key. If he was kidnapped, he's much better off than living with these scumbag parents.If he's dead, he's also better off. Balloon launches are a joke.
You make it sound easy..POLICE are the ones claiming they have nothing to charge JEVON with even though they do not believe his version of things..It's been 3 months..and sadly searches and whatever public infomation that can be provided may be the ONLY way this case is ever solved..If JEVON "talks" He very well could face TWO very serious charges involving children..Jevon's not going to change his story now..

I see AMY Warney for what she is as a person BUT her son matters..You cannot pick your parents..Yes I believe Amy needs to show MORE than balloon vigils to people if she truly wants support..she needs ot step up to the public eye plate on this one for her son sake and not worry about how her past will refelct on it..It's NOT about her..
dead babies make money

Camden, NY

#11 Sep 1, 2013
title sux I know.
but baby momma sez
“…u do have to by a Tekkit the money will be going towards our reward for levon retun home.“
and someone else sez
“Anyone without a balloon can purchase one for $1 there…”
Sorry folks, but that is not bringing that poor baby back. And you would be better off spending your tekkit money somewhere else.
P.S.
got news coverage. http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Baby-Levons-mo...
eyes

United States

#12 Sep 1, 2013
dead babies make money wrote:
title sux I know.
but baby momma sez
“…u do have to by a Tekkit the money will be going towards our reward for levon retun home.“
and someone else sez
“Anyone without a balloon can purchase one for $1 there…”
Sorry folks, but that is not bringing that poor baby back. And you would be better off spending your tekkit money somewhere else.
Yes they do make money. Look at the Utica Police and Scott McNamara's overtime sheets lately.
we all know

Cortland, NY

#13 Sep 1, 2013
We all know what money she made with the balloon launch, tee shirts, and food will be going for!
Tomato Pie Face

New Hartford, NY

#14 Sep 1, 2013
eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they do make money. Look at the Utica Police and Scott McNamara's overtime sheets lately.
Cretin you are brilliant! Now use your "eyes" to spot my sh!tty hemroid and clean it or me with that silver tongue!

Cliffy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica is.... 55 min Delphica 1
News Clinton mother remembers missing daughter on he... 3 hr My Info 5
Obnoxiously Loud Commercial 3 hr Bec521 5
uninformed naysayer gets flushed over and over 3 hr fake cs 1
Hillary Clinton is an old washed up bag (Dec '12) 4 hr Zelenograd 35
area stuck in low speed internet 4 hr Ever notice 18
Utica Comets Website Gone 4 hr Welfie and Audie 18
WKTV "Breaking News" 6 hr Just Say No 6
state testing 8 hr cmon 20
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 15 duh 623