Pulse magazine SUCKS
JAS

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 21, 2014
Do they think we are retards with this crap??!!! nothing but stupid ads, what a freakin insult to us all.
Welcome to Utica, here's a piece of shit magazine
Pulse makes the OD look good
happy man

Utica, NY

#2 Jan 21, 2014
so i asume you work for their competition?
Donut

Utica, NY

#4 Jan 21, 2014
ur just a hater whose jellus and cant ever say positives about the area
Donut

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 21, 2014
Frank GynoMidget Meola wrote:
Coming from someone who can't spell "jealous" that's even funnier than it would normally be! Here we go again with the delusions of grandeur and the feigned "desirability" of living s festal-hole USA! Makes you wonder what these ignorant racists and losers attribute the mass exodus out of cny and NY!! Oh yes you pisspoor no-future losers. Everyone's so "jealous" of your welfare hockey and ridiculous taxes to pay for career scumbags like Griffo and Brindisi to lickcock for the Governor.
It's so awesome watching you end up where you deserved to be. Whining loud too!
Fckn retards wow.
c what im sayin? give it a rest already
Smokey basa

Clinton, MA

#8 Jan 22, 2014
What you expect from a free magazine ? Quit your complaining and look at it.
otc

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 25, 2014
read it? pulse is nothing but crap about hairs styles or something, only ads are local, garbage
Ranting Sgt Hauck

Miami, FL

#10 Jan 25, 2014
Donut wrote:
ur just a hater whose jellus and cant ever say positives about the area
You mean "jealous"? Yes, that's the excuse that brought utica to where it is today: They're all still using the 4yo's excuse "you're just a hater and jealous" as if utica has anything at all to be "envious" of. I guess all the people who moved away and everyone in the country that LAUGHS at the idea of living there in tax scumbag criminal politician loser hell is "just jealous".

OMG how can you uticans still be such adult children and logically feeble to still think such a cornyass statement is even believable to the stupidest oootican out there?

God and they wonder why everyone not from oootica looks down at them like subhumans and halfwits.

"Vote MeeeeOlah" DUR DUR DUUUUR ya fckin lobster handed losers! Ya deserve where you ended up don't cry now. OMGF LOL!
one flew over

Memphis, TN

#11 Jan 25, 2014
Ranting Sgt Hauck wrote:
<quoted text>You mean "jealous"? MY MOTHER IS A SICK FREAK
Amazing Diana Vickery.

I'm so glad you seem to have found the yellow brick road in every state, I bet it's so much better.

The water, tar, toilets.

You go girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 4 min Bozo 36
gofundme 5 min Slow down 12
Congresswoman Tenney 6 min teddy 30
Lu Lu Spa in New York Mills 10 min Not Rosemary 5
Dept. of Motor Vehicles Is a Corporation 10 min CrimesofDMV 1
prostitution or santuary cities 12 min john 1
Townsend Loses (Nov '10) 13 min Confused Claudia 72
Golf in Upstate NY 30 min Walk the course 36
Dr. Costello unnecessary cruelty 48 min High-speed 16
Cuomo pitching statewide platic bag ban. 3 hr NY The Vampire State 16