clark mills overdose
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hey hopeful

AOL

#46 Mar 12, 2010
which house the town is a dump from the corner to the nasty park which one is you???? thats were they can start
family

Manlius, NY

#47 Mar 12, 2010
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
well I know for a fact it was a heroine overdose in her bathroom her daughters found her. I'm friends with Tom he told me
well tell tom to get his fats straight!!!
family

Manlius, NY

#48 Mar 12, 2010
Hopeful wrote:
Maybe someone can clean that dump of a house up now.
well hopeful...maybe you should clean up YOUR home....and not worry about sh!t that has nothing to do with you!!!!
family

Manlius, NY

#49 Mar 12, 2010
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
well I know for a fact it was a heroine overdose in her bathroom her daughters found her. I'm friends with Tom he told me
tell tom to get his facts straight!!!
Jay

Frisco, TX

#50 Mar 12, 2010
family wrote:
<quoted text>
well tell tom to get his fats straight!!!

his facts are straight!!! Maybe you as the family should of watched your daughter. She has been in trouble before for drugs. You live by the needle you die by the needle!!!!Tom don't lie
Hey Jay

AOL

#51 Mar 13, 2010
Hey Jay as I told you Tom would NOT have friends like you and your facts are not stright and after talking to Tom he has no idea who you are your remarks are about as dumb as you sound y dont you give your name out if you think you no so much or are you afaird of what might happen I'll be more then glad to go face to face with you big boy
Jay

Frisco, TX

#52 Mar 13, 2010
Hey Jay wrote:
Hey Jay as I told you Tom would NOT have friends like you and your facts are not stright and after talking to Tom he has no idea who you are your remarks are about as dumb as you sound y dont you give your name out if you think you no so much or are you afaird of what might happen I'll be more then glad to go face to face with you big boy

Tom knows me trust me. I know how his son's mother died he told me she overdosed on heroin and her daughters found her in the bathroom. Don't be mad at me that she was on drugs
Dana

Oneida, NY

#53 Mar 13, 2010
lets put it this way it dont matter how Tammi passed away all that matters is that she is gone and left behind 3 beautiful kids a loving family and friends that all miss her! oh and "jay" here is some advice MY SISTER did not die of an overdose so u have no clue what ur talking about so do me a favor let her rest in pease and shut ur mouth even if she did u think its right for u to get on here and talk about it if ur such "good" friends with Tom??? GROW UP!!! and as far as the "dumpy" house don't worry about or just don't look at it.... there is not a damn thing outside and if there was AGAIN its not ur problem you all need to grow up if u didnt like her thats fine Tammi spoke her mind and chances are she didnt like u either! but have respect for her children and family! I miss my sister very much and would really appreciate it if everyone would let her rest in peace.... Dana
Jay

Middleville, NY

#54 Mar 13, 2010
Dana wrote:
lets put it this way it dont matter how Tammi passed away all that matters is that she is gone and left behind 3 beautiful kids a loving family and friends that all miss her! oh and "jay" here is some advice MY SISTER did not die of an overdose so u have no clue what ur talking about so do me a favor let her rest in pease and shut ur mouth even if she did u think its right for u to get on here and talk about it if
ur such "good" friends with Tom??? GROW UP!!! and as far as the "dumpy" house don't worry about or just don't look at it.... there is not a damn thing outside and if there was AGAIN its not ur problem you all need to grow up if u didnt like her thats fine Tammi spoke her mind and chances are she didnt like u either! but have respect for her children and family! I miss my sister very much and would really appreciate it if everyone would let her rest in peace.... Dana

I never once said ne thing that wasn't true. Yes she did overdose. I never said ne thing about her house not me.
Dana

Oneida, NY

#55 Mar 13, 2010
I am not going to argue with u about this u beleive what u want to I can care less what u think or anyone else thinks I know the truth!.....go on with ur life and like I ASKED let her rest in peace enough is enough..... and ur right u didnt say anything about her house someone else did....
Hopeful

Long Eddy, NY

#56 Mar 14, 2010
Hey hopeful wrote:
the whole town is a dump from the corner to the nasty park were to start ???????
I agree, nothing some heavy equipment and a few people that care couldn't take care of. It really looks like Cornhill over there.
family

Clinton, NY

#57 Apr 14, 2010
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
his facts are straight!!! Maybe you as the family should of watched your daughter. She has been in trouble before for drugs. You live by the needle you die by the needle!!!!Tom don't lie
no tom does dope!!!! and i she isnt my daughter!!! get your facts straight like i said!!!!!
teonna henderson

Utica, NY

#58 Apr 17, 2013
well theres nothing like going on the computer and seeing some thing like this specialy being tammi's daughter ! all of you people that think or thought u knew my mom are stupid ! after everything we go through without her everyday is the hardest thing iv ever done in my life ! for all you .. talking about my mom the way you do if I had things my way all you would be sorry ! by the way it was heroin that my mother passed away from ! get your facts straight on some real . because when my mom was here none of you would have said any of these things to my moms face ! god for bid if I ever meet or find out who any of u sick cold hearted people .... i will do all of you in the most rudest way !!! i mean really did u guys even give a shi* bout the fact that tammi has kids ? what the hell do i tell my little brother when he gets older and all this bullshh is on internet! have some sense and get yourself together !!!!!!!!!!
teonna henderson

Utica, NY

#59 Apr 17, 2013
WAS NOT HERION
yardcat

New Hartford, NY

#60 Jan 5, 2016
I hope Tom Swift is doing OK now, he was a good kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitution bust 10 min Lakewood 87
Kneeling NFL players 24 min Except 17
Katrina Smith WKTV 25 min Kreeee 8
Should ultra-racist Uticans be jailed? 1 hr memories 24
scooby rendering 1 hr smell it 11
does joe hobiaca 123credit restoration really w... 1 hr theflkidd 1
Mike Arcuri, why aren't you running for office 1 hr South Utica 5
Family court race 2 hr Fakest person ever 44
Cover up at OCJ 4 hr Hiding behind a b... 15
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 5 hr Curious 749

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages