First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Yippie Kiyay MF

Sauquoit, NY

#86 Apr 10, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
whats he gunna do about the ppl who are nuts or convicted felons that find themselves with a few hundred spare bucks in their pocket and a schmuck selling out of his trunk? Hmmm....didn't see much in there about that. How come these fools don't understand that the ppl who purchase weapons legally are really not the problem? I dont mean they don't ever commit crimes with them but its pretty rare compared to the fools with the unregistered weapons.
I wonder if there's any data available on how many of the 70 (last I checked a few weeks ago) murders were committed in Chicago with legally owned guns.
I think it is apparent why we need 30 round mags now. The police couldn't even do anything against unarmed teenagers.
Clean sweep

Syracuse, NY

#87 Apr 10, 2013
Mayor will fix it all tomorrow when he does his city sweep.
hoodlum

Syracuse, NY

#88 Apr 10, 2013
Clean sweep wrote:
Mayor will fix it all tomorrow when he does his city sweep.
BULLONEY !

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

Utica, NY

#89 Apr 11, 2013
Put them in the New Basketball Court at Addison Miller and let them kill eachother in there.
thetruth

Waterville, NY

#90 Jul 28, 2013
the truth is they (blacks) keep expanding the areas they destroy. No amount of aid helps. Everything you give them turns to crap. Let's hope they kill each other off before they reach Whitesboro and Yorkville. AND the jerks who own properties in the outskirts need to stop renting to these animals. Think about it. Remove Blacks from our society and what problems would be left to deal with? There would be very few.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernie sanders 57 min Joe 7
Free Phones at the County Building 2 hr CanYouHearMeNow 1
Kennedy plaza 2 hr Nino 4
fly a drone in my backyard 3 hr elmersfudd 6
A third term for Obama 10 hr whyohwhy 35
breaking news: chip fab for marcy 11 hr Zak 6
Any recommendations for a travel agency? 14 hr GHR 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages