Comments
21 - 40 of 85 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2013
Basket Ball Court

Camillus, NY

#21 Apr 8, 2013
Maybe they need to build a new park paid by the taxpayers so the little darlings can play some hoops.Once Pulaski Meat closes there will be nothing left over there.
Observer Disgrace

Camillus, NY

#22 Apr 8, 2013
Thank you Topix. Nothing in our local paper on this of course.
have some pride

Syracuse, NY

#23 Apr 8, 2013
Drove thru the area last week,an utterly disgrace. Garbage laying all over the place, in the front yard , sidewalks , in the streets, it would take minutes to clean up if every body picked up in front of their apartment. How can you respect anybody that lives like that unless they got some kind of physical handicap that prevents themselves from doing so. West Utica looks like a combat zone. Back in the day the Polish ,Irish , and Germans took care of their houses in W. Utica. They are probably turning over in their graves right now for what W. Utica has become ! Fact: the blacks have ruined West Utica !
Homer

Utica, NY

#24 Apr 8, 2013
What happens in West Utica stays in West Utica.
internet

Utica, NY

#25 Apr 8, 2013
Observer Disgrace wrote:
Thank you Topix. Nothing in our local paper on this of course.
Oh it will be in the OD. About 3 days from now when they catch up, get the paper printed and shipped from wherever the hell they are printing it now.
not marksmen

Utica, NY

#26 Apr 8, 2013
Too bad they only shoot in the legs or buttocks. They can't shoot straight enough to kill themselves.
cuba cracker

Liverpool, NY

#27 Apr 8, 2013
let me gues 90% darkies,5% pr 5% with an accent anybody want to take this bet? upurs dale
cuba cracker

Liverpool, NY

#28 Apr 8, 2013
Anthony Howard, 24, charged with second-degree riot, second-degree harassment, disorderly conduct and second-degree obstructing governmental administration
Tyjuan Howard, 20, charged with second-degree riot, disorderly conduct, second-degree harassment and resisting arrest.
DeAndre Brown, 23, charged with second-degree riot and disorderly conduct.
Timothy Howard, 22, charged with second-degree riot and disorderly conduct
Tekeya Howard, 19, charged with disorderly conduct.
A 17-year-old, charged with second-degree riot and disorderly conduct. fig no one would take this bet, with names like this run for the hills
Sam

Utica, NY

#29 Apr 8, 2013
Da Cop wrote:
Was between gangs of blacks and hispanics over the lawsuit against the city
Lawsuit is coming cause, Utica Police Dept. did not have someone there who spoke Black. They did not understand.
Within Reason

Syracuse, NY

#30 Apr 8, 2013
4 Howards and none of them are related.lol

(that they know of)(can't find a father named Howard)

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

#31 Apr 8, 2013
Who would of guessed Tyjuan,DeAndre, and Tekeya would grow up to do things like this.Were do they come up with these names? A made up name should be grounds to have your kids taken away.It is obvious your to dumb to raise them and so trashy you don't care about setting them on a course of failer the moment they are born.
lmao

Utica, NY

#32 Apr 8, 2013
Put a fence around the hole place and let em have at it

Level 1

Rochester, NY

#33 Apr 8, 2013
lmao wrote:
Put a fence around the hole place and let em have at it
Let the games begin!!!
excuse me

Utica, NY

#34 Apr 8, 2013
its horrible that the same families or group of people are the ones starting the same trouble over and over..i say start calling your local council person in your district and complain about this and again call council person to complain to about the increased sex offender population. call again to complain about the roads etc...council seems to vote what they want to do with very little regard to my monies..lets see what they can offer on these any other issues...we the working people are at the end of the road with what to do and seeing our neighborhoods become not what they should be are looking to our elected officials for help and answers... these elected are the ones that came to us looking for our votes we are now turning to them looking for their HELP!!!!! if topix posters can ban together maybe we can turn things around...first we need phone numbers of all council....

Level 1

Rochester, NY

#35 Apr 8, 2013
Come to Rochester.We have a school with a so-called "transgender" teacher who was able to force students to call him Miss and she.My cousin had to leave the school because of suspension due to his parents teaching of proper usage of gender specific words.
Boys are born with a penis,girls are born with a vagina.
Jersey Joe

Syracuse, NY

#36 Apr 8, 2013
Can't wait till they move those riots to New Hartford this summer
Frank

Utica, NY

#37 Apr 8, 2013
Jersey Joe wrote:
Can't wait till they move those riots to New Hartford this summer
You're a moron. NH won't put up with that shit. The citizens alone will get out the pitchforks much less the popo.

Level 1

Rochester, NY

#38 Apr 8, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
Come to Rochester.We have a school with a so-called "transgender" teacher who was able to force students to call him Miss and she.My cousin had to leave the school because of suspension due to his parents teaching of proper usage of gender specific words.
Boys are born with a penis,girls are born with a vagina.
Sorry I must have hit the back button on accident that was meant for adifferent thread.
Reality

Utica, NY

#39 Apr 8, 2013
So anyone who is for the current gun regulations by Cuomo, imagine this. This riot moves thru the city from it's location of origin. A large group of these fine upstanding citizens realize that the police can't control them and only 6 out of 100 were actually arrested. So they decide that they're going to do multiple home invasions on some houses on a specific street at the same time.
If a group of 10 of these fine upstanding citizens tries to kick in your door and rob you blind or do worse to you or your family, will you be happy that you supported Cuomo's plan? When the police take 15 minutes to even respond to the issue and then can't control it because 5 smaller groups of these fine upstanding citizens are in the process of pulling a home invasion on 5 different houses at the same time, will you be happy you supported Cuomo's plan? Just let that sink in for a minute.
My opinion

Syracuse, NY

#40 Apr 8, 2013
Honestly the tax payers could never afford the amount of police we need to control the city. Its not even warm outside and it seems the police can not handle the work load. That is not a slam on the police, if you do not have the resouces for the job you should not be expected to get the job done. There could have been 30 cops there but your still out numbered. The mayor and his co workers need to understand that drugs, gangs, violence and weapons are a problem in the city and instead of butting heads with the police department they should be working together to find a solution.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 8 min Honest Babe 1,868
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 8 min English Only 78
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 9 min ted 82
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 10 min John Nehme 267
Wheres RobertOliveira 11 min Duct Tape 7
Whats Better Than 15 min Money Wasters 5
Louie lost his balls at Niagara Falls 17 min Sicilian Sausage 1
utica aud 2 hr goal 139
Hotel Utica Manager Matt Gaetano ARRESTED (AGAIN) 3 hr Jones 12
utica national (Jun '13) 4 hr Finished 524