house on River Road marcy

house on River Road marcy

Posted in the Utica Forum

snap crackle and pop

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Aug 4, 2014
I'm sure there are a lot of you who know which house I am talking about, you have been driving by this house for years. It is on River Road and is on the left side, after passing Century auto armor on the left,... it looks as though it has been abandoned for quite some time. It is so overgrown that the vegetation is consuming it. It is still visible from the road, but only if you happen to be looking for it. Also, there is a for-sale sign on the property.

My question is, what the hell happened in this house?
My intention is not to immediately imply that it is haunted. I'm not sure if I even really believe in that shit.
But this house has been ABANDONED for years, and has also been FOR SALE now for quite some time, too. There MUST be a reason this property is not wanted, but I can not find anything on the internet about it (even after some pretty extensive searching).

So does anyone know the scoop?
Hank

Blossvale, NY

#2 Aug 4, 2014
Your an Goof
t POLITIX

Malone, NY

#3 Aug 4, 2014
I CONCUR...
Method Man

Carthage, NY

#4 Aug 5, 2014
It wuz ma meth cook house.
Ask Realtor Meathead

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Aug 5, 2014
snap crackle and pop wrote:
I'm sure there are a lot of you who know which house I am talking about, you have been driving by this house for years. It is on River Road and is on the left side, after passing Century auto armor on the left,... it looks as though it has been abandoned for quite some time. It is so overgrown that the vegetation is consuming it. It is still visible from the road, but only if you happen to be looking for it. Also, there is a for-sale sign on the property.
My question is, what the hell happened in this house?
My intention is not to immediately imply that it is haunted. I'm not sure if I even really believe in that shit.
But this house has been ABANDONED for years, and has also been FOR SALE now for quite some time, too. There MUST be a reason this property is not wanted, but I can not find anything on the internet about it (even after some pretty extensive searching).
So does anyone know the scoop?
Why don't you call the Realtor & inquire? Doy! Are you that stupid or what? You must be from Whitesboro. A meathead.
John

Moravia, NY

#6 Aug 5, 2014
Was an old whoore house when your grand parents grand parents wore diapers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The band Ghost sucks. Don't listen to it 4 min Albany not Rome 1
whiteys lunchonette 4 min Truth 15
Utica's march for women 8 min Susan B Anthony 39
Women's march results 10 min Smells fishy 9
Herb Philipson's being sold 10 min Archie 103
Mike Ambrose 11 min Jen 5
So I Was In Home Depot 29 min Deport this bastard 5
So I Was In Lowes 55 min A Taxpayer 74
WIBX is an absolute joke 1 hr Cover Pelosi 39
Piazza k9 services 2 hr Rach 84