house on River Road marcy

Posted in the Utica Forum

snap crackle and pop

Utica, NY

#1 Aug 4, 2014
I'm sure there are a lot of you who know which house I am talking about, you have been driving by this house for years. It is on River Road and is on the left side, after passing Century auto armor on the left,... it looks as though it has been abandoned for quite some time. It is so overgrown that the vegetation is consuming it. It is still visible from the road, but only if you happen to be looking for it. Also, there is a for-sale sign on the property.

My question is, what the hell happened in this house?
My intention is not to immediately imply that it is haunted. I'm not sure if I even really believe in that shit.
But this house has been ABANDONED for years, and has also been FOR SALE now for quite some time, too. There MUST be a reason this property is not wanted, but I can not find anything on the internet about it (even after some pretty extensive searching).

So does anyone know the scoop?
Hank

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 4, 2014
Your an Goof
t POLITIX

Mohawk, NY

#3 Aug 4, 2014
I CONCUR...
Method Man

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 5, 2014
It wuz ma meth cook house.
Ask Realtor Meathead

New Hartford, NY

#5 Aug 5, 2014
snap crackle and pop wrote:
I'm sure there are a lot of you who know which house I am talking about, you have been driving by this house for years. It is on River Road and is on the left side, after passing Century auto armor on the left,... it looks as though it has been abandoned for quite some time. It is so overgrown that the vegetation is consuming it. It is still visible from the road, but only if you happen to be looking for it. Also, there is a for-sale sign on the property.
My question is, what the hell happened in this house?
My intention is not to immediately imply that it is haunted. I'm not sure if I even really believe in that shit.
But this house has been ABANDONED for years, and has also been FOR SALE now for quite some time, too. There MUST be a reason this property is not wanted, but I can not find anything on the internet about it (even after some pretty extensive searching).
So does anyone know the scoop?
Why don't you call the Realtor & inquire? Doy! Are you that stupid or what? You must be from Whitesboro. A meathead.
John

Moravia, NY

#6 Aug 5, 2014
Was an old whoore house when your grand parents grand parents wore diapers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why black guys like white girls more than black... (Dec '10) 8 min proudblkgirl 124
Teachers, Students Call For Governor Cuomo To F... 41 min Drink the Cuomo K... 25
da scott mcNugget lies 44 min we seek justice 7
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker 46 min Futurist 39
Utica Comets leaving after 2016 season!... 47 min Missed again 25
My economy subaru 59 min what 15
Faking orgasms 1 hr Purilepenii 33
RICKS Place is the new 2J's 1 hr Saggy pants 33
Most Women are Unstable These Days 1 hr so true 31

Winter Storm Watch for Oneida County was issued at January 31 at 3:02PM EST

Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search