fletchfest 2014
cave-man dave

Syracuse, NY

#1 Apr 22, 2014
anyone heard anything yet?
alvinnymoe

Carthage, NY

#2 Apr 23, 2014
moe. ratdog slug phil and friends umphreys disco biscuits at mccauley mtn.
NOT fletch is a shi t head failure with a crazy bi tch for a wife who think shes hot and the band mgr.
hes goinbg on tour with mettalicca and the stones didnt you hear lol
bull shitter he sucks
ski man

Carthage, NY

#3 Apr 23, 2014
yeah right this trouble make r and his bs drug fest... never here again. he stiffed me on thousands of dollars.
moeron

Glenfield, NY

#4 Apr 24, 2014
quik buy him a bus so he can suck everywhere ....
cave-man dave

Central Square, NY

#5 May 7, 2014
Iam filling in my summer calender and would like to know if this fest is 'going to happen.com e-on fletch,do your job.
Heard It All

Glenfield, NY

#6 May 7, 2014
Fletch Fest ain't happening as the band will be on the road all summer. Somewhere along the line someone in the band thought that by dumping half the members and trying to tour across the country; then asking the public to buy them a bus, they would be on their way to stardom. For some unknown reason they see themselves and their songwriting/performing to be at a level that can compete for gigs across the US. Now they have humiliated themselves by displaying the lack of faith their "fans" have in them, as evidenced by the dismal progress on their quest to have the public buy them a bus. It takes a lot of gall to ask people to donate money these days to a cause that has no worth to the larger community beyond a small group of musicians who want to have a fun summer in a free vehicle while they tour the country pursuing a grandiose dream of making it big. There are a lot of good musicians here in CNY and Slug is among them; but "musical Darwinism" should rule. If you are doing well enough to afford your own bus and support your own tour, then go for it. But if you have to beg for help to support your own ride, then how worthy is your band in the first place if you have to pay for it at the expense of others? I know, Floodwood did it too, and I would give them the same criticism. But at least they have already toured extensively around the country and demonstrated their ability to go someplace and perform at a higher level. If Slug deserves a bus, then why not every bar band in central New York that wants to "go national" and try to make it?
And then some

Albany, NY

#7 May 8, 2014
Of course these highly intelligent planners/band members have looked into insurance, valid driver's license (I believe fletch has like 6 DWIs), registration, etc. Maybe they want their "fans" to pay for that too. Doesn't their welfare checks cover any of it? I guess they want to torture the rest of the nation with their "talent"
cave-man dave

Central Square, NY

#8 May 8, 2014
Do they take foodstamps?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scooby 41 min countrfied 6
Js auto aka jason Shultz 1 hr Oops 11
New York Taxes Highest in US - AGAIN! 2 hr Be Proud 23
Deja Vu bartender 3 hr Truth Tella 1
Proctor graduation 3 hr That dude 8
John Wishart and brood (Jan '14) 3 hr Theone1122 34
Older male looking for first time 3 hr Sounds About Right 7
rob esche getting divorced 4 hr New Hartford Queen 22
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 5 hr Woplsop on a shelf 10
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 5 hr Delusional DownsF... 65