Utica Firefighter Can Drive To Florid...
kamakazell

Syracuse, NY

#21 Mar 3, 2013
For kami wrote:
Kami u got all that to say about the LT what is all the talk about a ff saying something and being on paid sick leave for 2 years, now comes back and wants 7 million more. There was nofindings behind the allegations, what about that tax payer money BROOKS handed her
You are promoting my thoughts, another blood sucker looking for a free ride, above and beyond my ass.
Freebie the Bean

Rome, NY

#22 Mar 3, 2013
When will Brooks ever retire? He's going to be 85 in May. A salary of $112K/ a year, he pays no health insurance, has an Escalade provided by the city on and off-duty...If he retired today his pension would be $94K/year. Get this dinosaur OUTTA HERE!!!
do your job or get out

Utica, NY

#23 Mar 3, 2013
How do the hard working dedicated firemen deal with all of their lazy, phony, bloodsucking, given the job because I know someone, partners each day. That is why moral is so low in these positions and everyone is counting down the days to retirement.
no entry needed

Houston, TX

#24 Mar 3, 2013
Nanny "Utica" State
Stinky Left Pinky

Springfield, MA

#25 Mar 3, 2013
We need more salt for the roads!
UFDUPD

Troy, NY

#27 Mar 3, 2013
Hello all I want you people to answer one question for me. Why the Hell would i want to live in your s---t hole of a city. Its bad enough i put my life on the line everyday for you low life's just to put food on my dam table only to pay taxes to fund your benefit card and free internet and obama phone. Yes i do work for the city and I live in New Hartford and I will always live in New Hartford instead of this dump of a city can not wait to collect my retirement so then i can move and put this crappy dump behind me
A brother

Utica, NY

#28 Mar 3, 2013
UFDUPD wrote:
Hello all I want you people to answer one question for me. Why the Hell would i want to live in your s---t hole of a city. Its bad enough i put my life on the line everyday for you low life's just to put food on my dam table only to pay taxes to fund your benefit card and free internet and obama phone. Yes i do work for the city and I live in New Hartford and I will always live in New Hartford instead of this dump of a city can not wait to collect my retirement so then i can move and put this crappy dump behind me
Shut up... you dont put your life on the line everyday... You wash the rig, do a couple ROPs, make lunch, make a trip to central so your officer can suck ass in the back office, go to the training academy to make yourself look busy, go back to the firehouse and eat dinner, then you fall asleep on the couch watching american idol. get over yourself.
A brother

Utica, NY

#29 Mar 3, 2013
garbage men have a more deadly job than we do... stop stroking it
Yankee

New York, NY

#30 Mar 4, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
if he retired before his 20, he has to wait for his pension, and I believe it will be a reduced amount.
Keep in mind a doctor has to see this individual regarding whatever it is keeping him from work. So you also have a doctor involved approving this "disability". It is more than him simply saying he can't work.
Keep in mind, this is Utica we're talking about. I'm sure there's a doc on the payroll who will "cooperate".
Love Utica

Utica, NY

#31 Mar 4, 2013
UFDUPD wrote:
You lie like a cheap rug. You career folk would never live in an area protected by volunteers. I don't think the local union would let you anyway. You'd be thrown out of the IAFF. Now go back to north Utica and enjoy your union Maltese window sticker.
UFDUPD

Troy, NY

#32 Mar 4, 2013
yea well all of you volunteer fireman AKA Rent a fireman are nothing but union rats wanting a volunteer fire department in utica come on people we need to pay our bills to all you volunteers are mad because you could not make a real fire department

Rat in the Building Rat go home

A cheep Rat in the building

what do we want fair standards when do we want them NOW!

sAME WORK SAME PAY
Youre

Waterville, NY

#33 Mar 4, 2013
You're a scum bag. Go man your call back.
Yeah here we go again

United States

#34 Mar 4, 2013
UFDUPD wrote:
yea well all of you volunteer fireman AKA Rent a fireman are nothing but union rats wanting a volunteer fire department in utica come on people we need to pay our bills to all you volunteers are mad because you could not make a real fire department
Rat in the Building Rat go home
A cheep Rat in the building
what do we want fair standards when do we want them NOW!
sAME WORK SAME PAY
Wow you take yourself really seriously for an idiot that has to lie and pretend "his life is on the line every day" when lifeguards die more often per capita than you public parasites.
towel heads

Utica, NY

#35 Mar 4, 2013
Little towel head grateful to UFD, now the towel head can grow up, to blow something up.
Our Boy Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#36 Mar 4, 2013
Yeah here we go again wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you take yourself really seriously for an idiot that has to lie and pretend "his life is on the line every day" when lifeguards die more often per capita than you public parasites.
Here HE goes again, it's..........Cretin!
wtf???

Roxbury, CT

#37 Mar 4, 2013
Yeah here we go again wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you take yourself really seriously for an idiot that has to lie and pretend "his life is on the line every day" when lifeguards die more often per capita than you public parasites.
If you don't think being a firefighter is not dangerous your an idiot! Forget fires for a min, going into these scumbags houses on ems calls unknowing what's going on is dangerous. That's a fact!
Our Boy Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#38 Mar 4, 2013
[QUOTE who="wtf???"]<quo ted text>
If you don't think being a firefighter is not dangerous your an idiot! Forget fires for a min, going into these scumbags houses on ems calls unknowing what's going on is dangerous. That's a fact![/QUOTE]

"wtf???", you're dealing with a hate-filled lunatic, no one takes him seriously, because his name is..........Cretin!
Therapist

Cocoa Beach, FL

#40 Mar 4, 2013
Well, haters, I disagree with your dumping on firefighters and I suspect the bottom line is their salaries, benefits, and pensions that piss you off. That said, why the f..k didn't you become a firefighter? No balls?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#41 Mar 4, 2013
Therapist wrote:
Well, haters, I disagree with your dumping on firefighters and I suspect the bottom line is their salaries, benefits, and pensions that piss you off. That said, why the f..k didn't you become a firefighter? No balls?
I volunteered for 10 years. I miss it!
Keep screwing our city

Utica, NY

#42 Mar 4, 2013
It's not only firefighters, but the police officers as well. If you have legitimate back problems, you would not be able to sit or stand for a prolonged period of time. Yet, I see that there is a so-called disabled police officer who frequently drives straight through to his home in Florida. If he can withstand that 24 hour + drive, then he should be able to withstand at least sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day. The city needs to hire private investigators to follow these 'disabled' people around. I'm sure in the long run it'll save a lot of money, because we would actually be getting services for our money! Shame on anyone who is on disabilitiy of any kind, if you are truly not sick or injured. I also think if you work in our city, then you should live in our city and contribute to your salary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Side Dental North Utica (May '12) 1 hr chipped tooth 6
A third term for Obama 3 hr More Facts 56
why are police shooting people 4 hr data 4
Bernie sanders 7 hr Abby 16
Free Phones at the County Building 9 hr the boss 4
Why do Dunkin Donut employees expect tips? (May '09) 14 hr coffeegirl 177
No Strike at Verizon 23 hr no mas 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages