Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Well it is budget time again in Utica and our mayor wants to raise taxes again. He has to. How do you expect him to pay a Utica Firefighter $66,926 a year while this firefighter stays home and sits on his ass. Let us not forget we have to replace this bloodsucker and pay overtime in the same amount, so this guy is costing the city well over $130000 a year while he stays home and this does not include pension and medical insurance costs. Now this is been going on for several years, is this guy a quadrapalegic bound to a wheel chair. Can this person do something to earn his pay, maybe answer phones or do janitorial work. You see when you are a suckhole and kiss up to the chief of the department you can screw the taxpayers all the way to the bank. After years of this bloodsucking of the taxpayer, this individual should of been terminated from the department and apply for social securtiy disability if he is so diabled. But is a person can drive a car to Florida he surely can perform some work instead of sitting home and collecting this kind of money from a city heading to bankruptcy.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

kamakazell wrote:
Well it is budget time again in Utica and our mayor wants to raise taxes again. He has to. How do you expect him to pay a Utica Firefighter $66,926 a year while this firefighter stays home and sits on his ass. Let us not forget we have to replace this bloodsucker and pay overtime in the same amount, so this guy is costing the city well over $130000 a year while he stays home and this does not include pension and medical insurance costs. Now this is been going on for several years, is this guy a quadrapalegic bound to a wheel chair. Can this person do something to earn his pay, maybe answer phones or do janitorial work. You see when you are a suckhole and kiss up to the chief of the department you can screw the taxpayers all the way to the bank. After years of this bloodsucking of the taxpayer, this individual should of been terminated from the department and apply for social securtiy disability if he is so diabled. But is a person can drive a car to Florida he surely can perform some work instead of sitting home and collecting this kind of money from a city heading to bankruptcy.
He collects full pay? Private sector workers can only collect $600 per week max. And it is based on your salary,your employer can fire you,and you lose your health insurance too. WOW! Now that is excessive! Since public employees work for us,we want to treat them like we want to be treated,but damn...
wtf???

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

kamakazell wrote:
He retired last year, Just to keep ya up to date. Your alittle behind
Taxs Man

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="wtf???"]<quo ted text>
He retired last year, Just to keep ya up to date. Your alittle behind[/QUOTE]

Retired with how much of a pension? UFD and UPD will bankrupt Utica. Do they care? Nope because they don't even live in the city
wrong

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Taxs Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired with how much of a pension? UFD and UPD will bankrupt Utica. Do they care? Nope because they don't even live in the city
if he retired before his 20, he has to wait for his pension, and I believe it will be a reduced amount.

Keep in mind a doctor has to see this individual regarding whatever it is keeping him from work. So you also have a doctor involved approving this "disability". It is more than him simply saying he can't work.
Wrong Again kami

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

If this is the officer that Kami has been crying about for the last few years, he was granted his disability by the state. He also won his arbitration against Brooks and the city both of which tried to bone him.
seriously

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Wrong Again kami wrote:
If this is the officer that Kami has been crying about for the last few years, he was granted his disability by the state. He also won his arbitration against Brooks and the city both of which tried to bone him.
that makes more sense
Amazing

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Wrong Again kami wrote:
That's the bigger issue , this FF got a disability pension where Pete couldn't on his fake shoulder/neck attempt. He should have gone after a mental disability..... It would have been a shoe-in.
all knowing

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Priore is the same way, on disability, works at his construction business and for the city zoning board. Next he'll work as a security guard at proctor.
kamakazell

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

According to seethroughnewyork.com this bloodsucker's salary from the city was $66,926 for 2012. If he retired he is now a ward of the state instead of the city. The guy was a phony from day one on the job just like his address. But then again you have a majority of the personnel on the UFD where honor and code mean nothing along with honesty..
kamakazell

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

He retired last year, Just to keep ya up to date. Your alittle behind[/QUOTE]What about the half million dollars this bloodsucker cost the taxpayers over the past several years by sitting home doing nothing, too me he was a welfare recipient and he should be ashamed of himself. Above and beyond to find a way to screw the taxpayers.
cye-fi

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Hay Pete, you ball bag. You cost the city a pretty penny whith your bogus ailments. You wanted your disability,but failed to to get it. Lets say if you did, would that have stoped you from going to the golf course every day. That firefighters injury was legit, he had several surgeries. Maybe if it wasn't for Mazza and Brooks who stalled and broke his balls because they know more than the doctor. They could of had him off the books years ago.
kamakazell

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

cye-fi wrote:
Hay Pete, you ball bag. You cost the city a pretty penny whith your bogus ailments. You wanted your disability,but failed to to get it. Lets say if you did, would that have stoped you from going to the golf course every day. That firefighters injury was legit, he had several surgeries. Maybe if it wasn't for Mazza and Brooks who stalled and broke his balls because they know more than the doctor. They could of had him off the books years ago.
Chain smoking alcoholic is what I remember,, the guy was a phony just like you. He screwed some person from getting on the job with his false address, but then again phonies are looked up to at the UFD.
kamakazell

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

cye-fi wrote:
I did not know there was a surgery to cure chain smoking alcoholics.
Old guy

Feeding Hills, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Pete you are an ahole. Doug was great for the job. Nothing but love for it! He had a legit injury and had to fight to get what he deserved. You? I would love to here from just 3 guys who could say you had any worth on the job .......... Hello is this thing on ? I don't think there are any takers !!! Lol !!!! Lmao!!!!!!!!!
Amazing

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

kamakazell wrote:
He retired last year, Just to keep ya up to date. Your alittle behind"

What about the half million dollars this bloodsucker cost the taxpayers over the past several years by sitting home doing nothing, too me he was a welfare recipient and he should be ashamed of himself. Above and beyond to find a way to screw the taxpayers.
He should have been grated his disability years ago and then he would have been off the city's back, but he was denied as a personal vendetta. It didn't cost the guy who continually denied him a penny....just the taxpayers
igotaheadache

Derby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

kamakazell wrote:
<quoted text> I did not know there was a surgery to cure chain smoking alcoholics.
kami... I don't know u personally but I've heard of u, and I've read hundreds of your posts.. Yes there are plenty of rats, blowers, jerkoffs and leeches on the ufd. And I can't wait to retire and leave it all behind... The day I retire I am going to have my wife hit me over the head with a cast iron frying pan so I can get amnesia and forget my entire career.
I honestly don't understand how you can retire and spend your golden years dwelling on all the blowers and rats that you worked with years ago. I would have left it all behind and moved on to better things. But you seem like a bitter, hateful, spiteful old man and definitely one that never let's go of a grudge. I'm sure you never even cross the minds of all these men that you stew about all the time.
Yes the city is in financial trouble, and I live here too, but im not sure exactly what you would like to see happen... jobs cut? big pay cuts? firehouses closed and rigs out of service? it seems like those things would put a smile on your face but i think your motivations are personal vendettas rather than a genuine concern for the citys finances. but posting a heated rant on topix motivated by revenge about retired members or valor theifs or blowers or the general employees that you have never met isn't good for anyone. It doesn't reflect well the on ufd or yourself. Compose an intelligent arguement and address it at a common council meeting.
kamakazell

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

igotaheadache wrote:
<quoted text>kami... I don't know u personally but I've heard of u, and I've read hundreds of your posts.. Yes there are plenty of rats, blowers, jerkoffs and leeches on the ufd. And I can't wait to retire and leave it all behind... The day I retire I am going to have my wife hit me over the head with a cast iron frying pan so I can get amnesia and forget my entire career.
I honestly don't understand how you can retire and spend your golden years dwelling on all the blowers and rats that you worked with years ago. I would have left it all behind and moved on to better things. But you seem like a bitter, hateful, spiteful old man and definitely one that never let's go of a grudge. I'm sure you never even cross the minds of all these men that you stew about all the time.
Yes the city is in financial trouble, and I live here too, but im not sure exactly what you would like to see happen... jobs cut? big pay cuts? firehouses closed and rigs out of service? it seems like those things would put a smile on your face but i think your motivations are personal vendettas rather than a genuine concern for the citys finances. but posting a heated rant on topix motivated by revenge about retired members or valor theifs or blowers or the general employees that you have never met isn't good for anyone. It doesn't reflect well the on ufd or yourself. Compose an intelligent arguement and address it at a common council meeting.
I just like exposing phonies and bloodsuckers, if it bothers you I suggest you do not read my rants like you call them, as far as my retirement I have enjoyed it immensely and if you could do the same I tribute you, you do not know me or what makes me do the things I do but as far as I am concerned I will continue expose self proclaimed saviours of our city when in fact they are contribuiting to the foreclosure of a once great department and city. I have nothing but praise for individuals that are truly sincere, but when I see a phony bloodsucker I will voice my opinion like it or not. By the way the last time I checked, this nation has an amendment of freedom of speech, if you do not like it I suggest you move else where, I served my nation and I will exercise the freedoms many gave their all for. This old man as you call me is very well versed for the underdog and right now the taxpayers of this city are being taken advantage of my self righteous civil servants that think they are owed a living of prestige just because they put a uniform on. I reveal my identity and welcome any one to challenge my freedom of speech, too bad you do not have the guts to reveal yours.
igotaheadache

Derby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Get off your pedestal. Nobody is trying to censor your free speech. You have that right and i have to right to tell you how crazy you sound. And I've never seen you reveal your identity here. I've only seen others say who you are.
For kami

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Kami u got all that to say about the LT what is all the talk about a ff saying something and being on paid sick leave for 2 years, now comes back and wants 7 million more. There was nofindings behind the allegations, what about that tax payer money BROOKS handed her

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY do BLACKS WEAR PANTYHOSE ON THEIR HEAD 3 min Just Wondering 6
Police Officers 6 min Josiah 15
15 kids,3 Baby Daddies-She Demands Money From U... 9 min eye need free 2
lindsay lemke 10 min alysa 14
Major Constuction (Dec '13) 34 min Chad brother 32
Local protest to be held today in Utica for Mic... 34 min White middle aged... 6
What's the difference between a naked white wom... 1 hr GETAJOBREGGIN 3
utica aud 1 hr AHL 80
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 2 hr Hmmmm 58
utica national (Jun '13) 3 hr OCOC1986 517
To The Resident Topix Racist 4 hr CPU 22

Search the Utica Forum:
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••