From Voss's ?
Worker

AOL

#3 Jun 3, 2010
Works at the Power Authority
Lemon

Cortland, NY

#4 Jun 3, 2010
I've known Mike since we were kids,you won't find a nicer guy around.Even though I don't see him very often anymore he was and will always be one of my best friends.Anyone that truely knows him will tell you the same thing, so If who ever started this post is trying to find any negative comments, you won't find any from anyone who really knows him
Classmate

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jun 3, 2010
he is a goof...
Mark

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jun 4, 2010
Classmate wrote:
he is a goof...
Yea, & you're a jerkoff.
Blew Me

Utica, NY

#7 Jun 4, 2010
He blew me once.
Shelly

AOL

#8 Jun 4, 2010
Got his job through politics.Was city republican chairman under his good friend tim Julian.Jumps political parties often to serve his own agenda.Thinks he is a political force in the community.Most recent loss was backing Mandia for the school board.
Reader

AOL

#9 Jun 7, 2010
His daughters picture was in the paper passing out political material for Mandia and she is a teacher.Thought teachers were not supposed to be involved politically in school board races.
tally

Herkimer, NY

#10 Jun 7, 2010
Wrong! Mike Malek is not "under" his good friend Tim Julian! He is an honest and decent family man! I have known him and his family my whole life and there isnt anyone that can say or do anything to change my mind. Go ahead and say what you want about him because its bull!
Committeeman

AOL

#11 Jun 8, 2010
Julian had him as Republican city Chairman so he could secure the nomination.
Colleague

AOL

#12 Jun 16, 2010
Maleks daughter who is a teacher was not disciplined for passing out election material for a candidate on school time.why?Her picture was in the paper the day after the election in the OD.
State Employee

AOL

#13 Jun 20, 2010
dOES HE WORK FOR THE pOWER aUTHORITY?
Friends

Whitesboro, NY

#14 Jul 4, 2010
He is friends with Chris Salatino, Nick Mosca (brother-n-law), Joe Johnson and best friend with Roefaro. He is disgrace with his big fat body....
Teachers Aide

AOL

#15 Jul 4, 2010
His daughter is a teacher who was campaigning for one of the losers in the Board election on school time.
just wondering

Herkimer, NY

#16 Jul 4, 2010
Maleks are a great family, Mike is a great guy....the whole family is great. As far as the daughter handing out paperwork...WHO F@#$IN CARES !!
Skip

AOL

#17 Jul 4, 2010
What about his brother on Bacon St?In trouble all the time.Great family?
County Worker

Syracuse, NY

#18 Jul 9, 2010
He and Reofaro are pushing for Falchi...OOBOY..
Voter

AOL

#19 Jul 12, 2010
If he is for Falchi then Falchi loses.
Ex Officer

AOL

#21 Jul 13, 2010
Malek plays too much politics.His daughter has no business as a teacher to campaign on school time either.Of course his father in law former police officer played politics for years doing nothing in his political promotions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kids Oneida 2 min Coliege degree 1
Hollywood Clown Show 9 min Did Not Watch 5
What happened to Charlestown Outlet? (Apr '09) 32 min Town 67
Is Wakleys bar on Varick Really a Gay Bar? 38 min AskCesspool 6
jones school 1 hr dad 2
Flim flam knocking at your door 1 hr dad 13
Program change WUTQ ??? 1 hr well 11
Talk of the Town 1 hr ED l 30
The U P D cover-up 1 hr RankJim 107
Places for tomato pie? 2 hr poor jim 110