Unclear If Charges In Frankfort Domestic

Unclear If Charges In Frankfort Domestic

Posted in the Utica Forum

Do I Smell Cover Up

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 26, 2014
Are you kidding me? I smell cover up! Does this uncertainty have anything to do with the fact they are both Herkimer County deputies? If charged he loses pistol permit and possibly his job. I thought police are required to arrest in a domestic assault under the law. What gives here? Plus, she suffered severe injuries and is hospitalized. Surely a Felonious Assault. Police do not need the wife to press charges. They have reasonable grounds and are required to make an arrest, also under the criminal Procedure Law. Let's not pull a UPD like with Longo.
Zoo

Roslindale, MA

#2 Feb 26, 2014
You're right. Special rules for law enforcement.
Ricochet Rabbitt

Ithaca, NY

#3 Feb 27, 2014
Terrible Terrible thing that happens between two people. Where do they go from here ? Hopefully no kids.
You Are Right

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 27, 2014
They take care of their own. Typical long blue line!
White boy

Newark, NJ

#5 Feb 27, 2014
Why isn't his photo in the paper. Why isn't attempted murder charges filed? Severe head trauma by his own hands. If you're a white cop you don't gVe to obey the law or pay the price.
Derp

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Feb 27, 2014
Do I Smell Cover Up wrote:
Are you kidding me? I smell cover up! Does this uncertainty have anything to do with the fact they are both Herkimer County deputies? If charged he loses pistol permit and possibly his job. I thought police are required to arrest in a domestic assault under the law. What gives here? Plus, she suffered severe injuries and is hospitalized. Surely a Felonious Assault. Police do not need the wife to press charges. They have reasonable grounds and are required to make an arrest, also under the criminal Procedure Law. Let's not pull a UPD like with Longo.
The guy shot himself in the face and blew half of it off. I think they can wait to file charges to make sure he lives. It's not like he's going anywhere soon with half a face
Really

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 27, 2014
You must have a different news source than we do. Ours said he is in critical condition but not life threatening. Having to confer with the D A means whether charges will be placed, PERIOD. Not whether he lives. Anyone else is arrested on the spot or at least a statement that charges will be forthcoming upon his release.. It's a vaseline job taking care of their own.
Pred

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 27, 2014
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy shot himself in the face and blew half of it off. I think they can wait to file charges to make sure he lives. It's not like he's going anywhere soon with half a face
He'll be able to get a role in the next Dick Tracy movie.
White boy

Westwood, MA

#9 Feb 27, 2014
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
You're driving you car drunk. Get into an accident the passenger is killed and you're laying in the hospital bed with broken legs . When the BAC test cones back and you're over the limit, they charge you and handcuff you to your bed.

Just because he tried to kill himself doesn't make him less culpable . It's cops protecting cops and ask the lingo children how that worked out. Crackers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Father Quinn (Jul '11) 2 min Tom 8
Claudia Tenney took how much money from the NRA? 3 min independent 19
J.R.Randall 4 min NH is a joke 5
Claudia just got my vote 7 min West Utican 28
claudia and russia 7 min independent 4
Trump Drains the Swamp 11 min independent 3
where in the world is erin????? 14 min Vagatucci 2
wager street utica, ny 1 hr CONFEDERATE1 23
Mvcc women's basketball 3 hr amos 65
Utica/Labella to court with Longo $100M (Sep '13) 4 hr Fact 48