officer excepts oral sex then arrests...
Quiet Cigar

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Apr 4, 2013
What's the problem?
hank hill

Longview, TX

#22 Apr 4, 2013
nice wrote:
<quoted text>they didnt provide him with traing and or a condom and addvise him on the risks and he could end up with aids and or hiv and can be in therapy for life .. his wife can sue the city because she cant have sex with her husband in fear of catching something now woman have sued because their mate was injured in a car accident and the wife wasn't eleven there because of the loss of sex also the gov didn't protect their employee and didn't train them right
all this is true however, he wasn't techniclly sent in there to get his jollies. He was sent in to pay for it and anything beyond should be his responsibility, it shouldn't be the taxpayers responsibility to pay for his lack of self control...which if he paid for, was on the taxpayers dime. Training or not, I doubt anyone told him to let her blow him then slap on the cuffs.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#23 Apr 4, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
all this is true however, he wasn't techniclly sent in there to get his jollies. He was sent in to pay for it and anything beyond should be his responsibility, it shouldn't be the taxpayers responsibility to pay for his lack of self control...which if he paid for, was on the taxpayers dime. Training or not, I doubt anyone told him to let her blow him then slap on the cuffs.
I'm sure they will get a conviction. I wonder if he got the rest of the night off due to blue balls?
hank hill

Longview, TX

#24 Apr 4, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure they will get a conviction. I wonder if he got the rest of the night off due to blue balls?
if she finds a good lawyer she could own the entire pd! Especially since the article doesn't say wether or not she got paid, its not a crime to f*ck some random idiot...so if he didn't pay her then no crime was committed.
nice

Carthage, NY

#25 Apr 4, 2013
G Wiz wrote:
Maybe it wasn't his real penis. Maybe it was a Whizzinator or something.
they should provide them with one haha because of there issues
finto

North Billerica, MA

#26 Apr 5, 2013
What about Roberta she's a he and lives giving bjs just ask nick moska after he found out it was a he went back for more.
nice

Carthage, NY

#27 Apr 5, 2013
finto wrote:
What about Roberta she's a he and lives giving bjs just ask nick moska after he found out it was a he went back for more.
good point it could have been a man what would the officer say
Victim

Moravia, NY

#28 Apr 5, 2013
Cops think everybody owes them a BJ.
nice

Carthage, NY

#29 Apr 5, 2013
what would the officer do if it ended up being a man... we would end up with an unsolved murder

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#30 Apr 5, 2013
nice wrote:
what would the officer do if it ended up being a man... we would end up with an unsolved murder
I'd be pissed if some dude tricked me like that!
Gayguy

Moravia, NY

#31 Apr 5, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>I'd be pissed if some dude tricked me like that!
I think it would be funny as hell. Not if it happened to you, but if it happened to some cop.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#32 Apr 5, 2013
Gayguy wrote:
<quoted text> I think it would be funny as hell. Not if it happened to you, but if it happened to some cop.
It's always funny when it happens to somebody else!
Da Cop

Utica, NY

#33 Apr 6, 2013
As a cop I can tell you none of us expect bjs or sex just because...
Victim

Moravia, NY

#34 Apr 6, 2013
Da Cop wrote:
No, you just expect us to kiss your butt...

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#35 Apr 6, 2013
Da Cop wrote:
If we are hot,you do!
nice

Carthage, NY

#37 Apr 6, 2013
this girl can prob sue if she caught something she can prob still sue since aids and HIV doesn't show up for years to come she will have to go to therapy we don't even know if its her first time what if she was under age wow
local guy

New York, NY

#38 Apr 7, 2013
This particular case didn't happen near Utica. I can understand a cop accepting sex that is offered to him and I can understand a cop demanding sex from someone (even though I don't agree with the practice), but I can not understand a cop having sex with a prostitute and then charging her with a crime. Furthermore, I can not understand how a cop can do that and keep his job, or a DA willing to prosecute a case like that. If the cop really did have sex with her, he should be prosecuted as a "John" and possibly listed on one of those anti-John billboards for further embarassment.
nice

Carthage, NY

#39 Apr 7, 2013
local guy wrote:
This particular case didn't happen near Utica. I can understand a cop accepting sex that is offered to him and I can understand a cop demanding sex from someone (even though I don't agree with the practice), but I can not understand a cop having sex with a prostitute and then charging her with a crime. Furthermore, I can not understand how a cop can do that and keep his job, or a DA willing to prosecute a case like that. If the cop really did have sex with her, he should be prosecuted as a "John" and possibly listed on one of those anti-John billboards for further embarassment.
but it could and will happen the gov needs to do something to stop this before it happens again and they need to fire any employee who commits this act what would they do if a police officer was a woman and had sex with a john when she was under cover ?

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#40 Apr 7, 2013
local guy wrote:
Maybe she scraped his cock with her teeth.
On the Beat

Moravia, NY

#41 Apr 8, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe she scraped his cock with her teeth.
If she had teeth, she wasn't a Utica ho!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet the REAL Brindisis of Utica! 11 min IanHob 28
Why do I Cheat on my Husband?? 14 min Nancy 4
Hundreds of thousands of women marching in Wash... 33 min LMAO 20
Protest in front of the State Building now 40 min Team trump 30
Trump gonna be great!!! 42 min Team trump 1
ATL Windwarrior Gomez 52 min NYS Corrections 2
Million women marching in Washington 1 hr dumb 13
re SEEMANN MAD TRUMP WILL MAKE IT WORK 1 hr LMAO 32
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 3 hr IND 782
Another shady Utica Comets Audit? 3 hr Shady deals 102