officer excepts oral sex then arrests them

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
no business

Utica, NY

#1 Apr 4, 2013
cop excepts oral sex from prostitute and then arrests her now that's a power trip and a tyrant ,, for the men in blue but again they risk their lives daily right and they can do no wrong http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/04/rona...
no business

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 4, 2013
so this means cops can have sex with them the wife at home will love this perk
hank hill

Dallas, TX

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Did he pay her?
What

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 4, 2013
no business wrote:
cop excepts oral sex from prostitute and then arrests her now that's a power trip and a tyrant ,, for the men in blue but again they risk their lives daily right and they can do no wrong http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/04/rona...
I guess if he excepted it...he didn't get any...nice grammar
works

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 4, 2013
workers comp will love this one.. how will they know who gave the officer the disease his cheating wife at home or the prostitute ,, now that's a hazard
hank hill

Dallas, TX

#6 Apr 4, 2013
works wrote:
workers comp will love this one.. how will they know who gave the officer the disease his cheating wife at home or the prostitute ,, now that's a hazard
It did say she wrapped the pkg.
reuse condoms

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 4, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
It did say she wrapped the pkg.
and on the package it says not 100% to prevent transmission ,,, also prostitutes reuse condoms ,,, SMH this needs to be stopped
hank hill

Dallas, TX

#8 Apr 4, 2013
reuse condoms wrote:
<quoted text>and on the package it says not 100% to prevent transmission ,,, also prostitutes reuse condoms ,,, SMH this needs to be stopped
How might a person go about reusing a condom? And how wouldn't whoever it was being used on know? They don't come in resealable pkgs, who wouldn't notice that it wasn't in a pkg? Or a sealed pkg?
first amendment

Liverpool, NY

#9 Apr 4, 2013
fcukung pigs scum
nice

Utica, NY

#10 Apr 4, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
How might a person go about reusing a condom? And how wouldn't whoever it was being used on know? They don't come in resealable pkgs, who wouldn't notice that it wasn't in a pkg? Or a sealed pkg?
she puts it back in the package?
hank hill

Dallas, TX

#11 Apr 4, 2013
nice wrote:
<quoted text>she puts it back in the package?
ok but wouldn't you notice her taking it out of an open pkg? I mean, it is a "business deal" so the possibility of it being done in the middle of some heated passion is pretty low.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Apr 4, 2013
It's accept not except. Learn how to spell Skippy.
hank hill

Dallas, TX

#13 Apr 4, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
Marty, man, we were trying to get to the real details here, we were just kinda letting the misspelling go until we got the important shit outta the way. lol
Marty Peckerwarts

Syracuse, NY

#14 Apr 4, 2013
Too late, you all get a D for grammatical errors.
love or hate u decide

Cold Brook, NY

#15 Apr 4, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
you say potato I say potauto. you say tomato I say celery
nice

Utica, NY

#16 Apr 4, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
ok but wouldn't you notice her taking it out of an open pkg? I mean, it is a "business deal" so the possibility of it being done in the middle of some heated passion is pretty low.
not if she doesn't rip it off all the way a prostitute told me they all do it
ok gumby

Utica, NY

#17 Apr 4, 2013
no business wrote:
So now instead of making a bust on a verbal, they wait on proof and you're complaining.

If you don't believe in God, you better start, and pray Obama feeds you and your loser family the rest of it's life.
hank hill

Richardson, TX

#18 Apr 4, 2013
nice wrote:
<quoted text>not if she doesn't rip it off all the way a prostitute told me they all do it
Oh, ok, interesting.
nice

Utica, NY

#19 Apr 4, 2013
ok gumby wrote:
<quoted text>
So now instead of making a bust on a verbal, they wait on proof and you're complaining.
If you don't believe in God, you better start, and pray Obama feeds you and your loser family the rest of it's life.
they didnt provide him with traing and or a condom and addvise him on the risks and he could end up with aids and or hiv and can be in therapy for life .. his wife can sue the city because she cant have sex with her husband in fear of catching something now woman have sued because their mate was injured in a car accident and the wife wasn't eleven there because of the loss of sex also the gov didn't protect their employee and didn't train them right
G Wiz

Syracuse, NY

#20 Apr 4, 2013
Maybe it wasn't his real penis. Maybe it was a Whizzinator or something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Compassion Coalition- Who's In Charge There? 16 min ZZtop 6
best place to buy a used car from? 27 min ZZtop 2
Kachare, Wassel and Kodsy. (Nov '12) 32 min Sliver 18
Tazz Hanna 53 min student 17
bobby mancuso finally fired from UFD 1 hr sam 12
sarah pedulla 1 hr oooh yeah 2
Who is a good dentist in Utica? 1 hr Ashley 15
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 3 hr fyi 36
Working for Carbone 4 hr Sarah 13
Bobby Zumpano - Dave's Big Brother BUSTED 4 hr Happy To Be Alive 15