narsissist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Who are the degenerate deadbeats that refused to pay child support?
WTF2

Fayetteville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

narsissist wrote:
let's first start with the deadbeat moms for a change
someone who knows

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

narsissist wrote:
Too may to count!!!!

All they have to do is tell the Court they can't find a job and the Court does NOT force them to document where they have actually gone to seek employment.

Don't depend on Family Court to help you.

I'm speaking from experience - be prepare to support your child yourself!
Jon

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Too may to count!!!!
All they have to do is tell the Court they can't find a job and the Court does NOT force them to document where they have actually gone to seek employment.
You dont have a clue as to what your talking about.family court does make you document where you look for work. Get your facts straight
wopner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

They need to change the name of the court to something more appropriate. It sure isn't about families.
day of reckoning

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

narsissist wrote:
Who are the money grubbing w hores who use their custodial power titles to get tax free cash?
Leon

Caldwell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

I don't give a crap about my children
Yankee

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Well, gee. We have the Big Shit Loy-yas, and the welfare cheats....take your pick!
Yankee

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Too may to count!!!!
That's great idea! "Don't Breed 'Em If You Can't Feed 'Em".

Also, "Spreading Your Legs Has CONSEQUENCES. Think About It!!".
someone who knows

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont have a clue as to what your talking about.family court does make you document where you look for work. Get your facts straight
Not for the young lady I know! She has been to family court twice and the Court has never made the father prove he has been "looking for a job". Their child is now 18 months old - with absolutely no financial support from the 20 year old "father" who is claiming he can't find a job and lives at home with his Mommy.
Courts

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Not for the young lady I know! She has been to family court twice and the Court has never made the father prove he has been "looking for a job". Their child is now 18 months old - with absolutely no financial support from the 20 year old "father" who is claiming he can't find a job and lives at home with his Mommy.
base support somewhat on the parents potential to earn which is based on W2s. If the kid/father never help a job his earning potential is much which means hed have to pay the minimum state required amount like 50 bucks a month. If the court is not asking for documented proof of employment attempts maybe you or the mother should. I know of parent who had to show proof to the court and if proof wasnt given the 30 days in county jail.
Jon

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Not for the young lady I know! She has been to family court twice and the Court has never made the father prove he has been "looking for a job". Their child is now 18 months old - with absolutely no financial support from the 20 year old "father" who is claiming he can't find a job and lives at home with his Mommy.
You use the name someone who knows but do you really know? You don't know for sure you only know what your told. So you actually don't know. But maybe the mother should of thought about it before she spread for joy.
mike

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

LEON KOZIEL
go lk

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

mike wrote:
LEON KOZIEL
Hardly! Why because he stands up against the war on fathers? Fk all you dirty beeotches!
Betty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

Nothing but disgruntled dads who use their children as an excuse not to pay. These losers wouldnt spend more time with their kids if they had full custody
someone who knows

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

go lk wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly! Why because he stands up against the war on fathers? Fk all you dirty beeotches!
Leon is a Poster Dad for Deadbeat Dads that only care about themselves and how the powers bigger than him put him out of business by taking away his law license.

Leon only cares about one person - himself!!!! He is nothing more than a big joke.
fran

Millbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Jim Baytos
overhaul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

Betty wrote:
Nothing but disgruntled dads who use their children as an excuse not to pay. These losers wouldnt spend more time with their kids if they had full custody
And plenty of women who use children to draw a check. Doesn't matter to them who they draw it from. Sometimes it goes for the children - sometimes it just goes. Nobody keeps track of it.
jorel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

overhaul wrote:
<quoted text>
And plenty of women who use children to draw a check. Doesn't matter to them who they draw it from. Sometimes it goes for the children - sometimes it just goes. Nobody keeps track of it.
Get your state assemblyman to change the law, until then follow the law
Way it is

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

jorel wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your state assemblyman to change the law, until then follow the law
I agree. However, it's easier said than done. It's all about money and special interests. NYS will never institute shared parenting as long as Federal incentive funds are available. Especially, given the the states severe fiscal issues. This money is the driver behind current legislation. There are too many people profiting from it all.

As for the assembly, they are influenced by the money and are not going to risk upsetting well financed organizations like NOW.

Until Men and Fathers unite, fund raise and organize...the status quo will prevail. In addition, the liberal media will keep labeling fathers and pushing their political propaganda.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of53
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

108 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 3 min Zoo 5,452
Lawrence Mazza 35 min jawbreakers 2
Official: Goodbye Comets 41 min Sunshine 124
F.X. Matt Brewery UNION up rising 46 min No Investigation 6
The Brindisi's make a threat 54 min Asz Crack Over Bobby 35
Very Low Flying Commercial Jet Today 2 hr Uticans are all Geniuses 16
Mark the MEGA Flagg 2 hr Megamoron 30
•••
•••