deadbeat dads of Utica

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
narsissist

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Who are the degenerate deadbeats that refused to pay child support?
WTF2

Syracuse, NY

#2 Apr 21, 2012
narsissist wrote:
let's first start with the deadbeat moms for a change
Jon

Baldwinsville, NY

#4 Apr 21, 2012
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Too may to count!!!!
All they have to do is tell the Court they can't find a job and the Court does NOT force them to document where they have actually gone to seek employment.
Don't depend on Family Court to help you.
I'm speaking from experience - be prepare to support your child yourself!
You dont have a clue as to what your talking about.family court does make you document where you look for work. Get your facts straight
wopner

United States

#5 Apr 21, 2012
They need to change the name of the court to something more appropriate. It sure isn't about families.
day of reckoning

Waterville, NY

#6 Apr 21, 2012
narsissist wrote:
Who are the money grubbing w hores who use their custodial power titles to get tax free cash?
Leon

United States

#8 Apr 21, 2012
I don't give a crap about my children
Yankee

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Apr 21, 2012
Well, gee. We have the Big Shit Loy-yas, and the welfare cheats....take your pick!
Yankee

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Apr 21, 2012
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Too may to count!!!!
All they have to do is tell the Court they can't find a job and the Court does NOT force them to document where they have actually gone to seek employment.
Don't depend on Family Court to help you.
I'm speaking from experience - be prepare to support your child yourself!
That's great idea! "Don't Breed 'Em If You Can't Feed 'Em".

Also, "Spreading Your Legs Has CONSEQUENCES. Think About It!!".
Courts

Herkimer, NY

#12 Apr 21, 2012
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Not for the young lady I know! She has been to family court twice and the Court has never made the father prove he has been "looking for a job". Their child is now 18 months old - with absolutely no financial support from the 20 year old "father" who is claiming he can't find a job and lives at home with his Mommy.
base support somewhat on the parents potential to earn which is based on W2s. If the kid/father never help a job his earning potential is much which means hed have to pay the minimum state required amount like 50 bucks a month. If the court is not asking for documented proof of employment attempts maybe you or the mother should. I know of parent who had to show proof to the court and if proof wasnt given the 30 days in county jail.
Jon

Baldwinsville, NY

#13 Apr 21, 2012
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Not for the young lady I know! She has been to family court twice and the Court has never made the father prove he has been "looking for a job". Their child is now 18 months old - with absolutely no financial support from the 20 year old "father" who is claiming he can't find a job and lives at home with his Mommy.
You use the name someone who knows but do you really know? You don't know for sure you only know what your told. So you actually don't know. But maybe the mother should of thought about it before she spread for joy.
mike

Long Eddy, NY

#14 Apr 22, 2012
LEON KOZIEL
go lk

Waterville, NY

#15 Apr 22, 2012
mike wrote:
LEON KOZIEL
Hardly! Why because he stands up against the war on fathers? Fk all you dirty beeotches!
Betty

United States

#16 Apr 22, 2012
Nothing but disgruntled dads who use their children as an excuse not to pay. These losers wouldnt spend more time with their kids if they had full custody
fran

East Haven, CT

#18 Apr 22, 2012
Jim Baytos
overhaul

United States

#19 Apr 22, 2012
Betty wrote:
Nothing but disgruntled dads who use their children as an excuse not to pay. These losers wouldnt spend more time with their kids if they had full custody
And plenty of women who use children to draw a check. Doesn't matter to them who they draw it from. Sometimes it goes for the children - sometimes it just goes. Nobody keeps track of it.
jorel

Sebastopol, CA

#20 Apr 22, 2012
overhaul wrote:
<quoted text>
And plenty of women who use children to draw a check. Doesn't matter to them who they draw it from. Sometimes it goes for the children - sometimes it just goes. Nobody keeps track of it.
Get your state assemblyman to change the law, until then follow the law
Way it is

Waterville, NY

#21 Apr 22, 2012
jorel wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. However, it's easier said than done. It's all about money and special interests. NYS will never institute shared parenting as long as Federal incentive funds are available. Especially, given the the states severe fiscal issues. This money is the driver behind current legislation. There are too many people profiting from it all.

As for the assembly, they are influenced by the money and are not going to risk upsetting well financed organizations like NOW.

Until Men and Fathers unite, fund raise and organize...the status quo will prevail. In addition, the liberal media will keep labeling fathers and pushing their political propaganda.
pro bono

United States

#22 Apr 22, 2012
jorel wrote:
<quoted text>
If its that bad, shouldn't they be changing the law already?
Sick of lies

Waterville, NY

#25 Apr 23, 2012
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Stopping paying Child Support payments is NOT the way to "protest" - Leon found that out the hard way.
Shared parenting is only an alternative for those fathers that truly care for their children and want to help in bringing them up to be honorable people which IMO is a great alternative.
BUT - how many men are willing to put the restrictions into their lives by doing this and the time it would take out of their lives?
As a former Single Parent, I would have loved this type of arrangement which would have allowed me some free time to pursue interests of my own instead of always being there for my children 14/7. Unfortunately, their father was an alcoholic that rather spend his money across a barroom than on his children.
Why are you so obsessed with Leon bashing? I have personally known him for over 20 years. It's not that I agree with everything he says, but I do know there is far more to his story than what the media has selectively chose to report. I also happen to know just how much he loves his children. He is anything but a 'dead beat dad" in the way that you spew your propaganda. All the man ever wanted was equal time with his children. He was denied a custody hearing for many years but yet told to keep paying. Then it was determined he had been over-paying well above what the law had required. Everyone knows there is a big difference between paying child support and actually supporting your children. Leon has always supported his children with a home and accommodations that many are not privy to.

Sadly, all of this falls on deaf ears. The system needs reform and given his civil rights background, he stood up to the injustices that so-called men put up with because they don't know any better.
Does this make him a martyr? Absolutely. He became the sacrificial lamb like the soldier in Iwo Jima running up the hill all alone just to plant the American flag.

To date, he has never committed a crime, but yet the powers that being are doing everything possible to further destroy his life.
In the end, the children will suffer. So, while you criticize him for taking a bold stance of civil defiance, perhaps you should be criticizing the real criminals behind the scenes who abuse their power and act outside of the scope of their jurisdiction.

By attacking Leon, you are attacking the messenger. There is no doubt today, that fathers are an oppressed class. Next time, point your criticisms at those within the system who have allowed inequities to exist in law against both men and women before you
attack someone trying to bring attention to the need for reform.

Everyone knows the elephant is in the room on this one. The question is, who is going to take a stand and draw that line in the sand. Leon did and now he's paying the price because we have all failed him as a community.

Instead, we have all looked the other way while patting him on the back in private. Everyone, including high-ranking judges, lawyers, law enforcement personnel, military, and public officials have applauded him behind the scenes. Yet, publicly, these same cowards or so-called pillars of the community scurry like rats when it means taking a stand.

Does anyone stand for anything these days? What do you stand for Nana? Attacking Leon does nothing other than illustrate that he has surely gotten under your skin. It gives him the strength he needs to carry on with his work.

Surely, you can't be that arrogant to believe the vast majority of fathers are incapable of child-rearing? If so, there are many attacks that can be made on women. But you don't see that on here. Instead, you see man bashers or haters like yourself who despise other but yet act far more malicious than those who they target.

Get over yourself.

One thing is for sure, we all know where Leon stands!
Spock

Queens Village, NY

#27 Apr 23, 2012
Sick of lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so obsessed with Leon bashing? I have personally known him for over 20 years. It's not that I agree with everything he says, but I do know there is far more to his story than what the media has selectively chose to report. I also happen to know just how much he loves his children. He is anything but a 'dead beat dad" in the way that you spew your propaganda. All the man ever wanted was equal time with his children. He was denied a custody hearing for many years but yet told to keep paying. Then it was determined he had been over-paying well above what the law had required. Everyone knows there is a big difference between paying child support and actually supporting your children. Leon has always supported his children with a home and accommodations that many are not privy to.
Sadly, all of this falls on deaf ears. The system needs reform and given his civil rights background, he stood up to the injustices that so-called men put up with because they don't know any better.
Does this make him a martyr? Absolutely. He became the sacrificial lamb like the soldier in Iwo Jima running up the hill all alone just to plant the American flag.
To date, he has never committed a crime, but yet the powers that being are doing everything possible to further destroy his life.
In the end, the children will suffer. So, while you criticize him for taking a bold stance of civil defiance, perhaps you should be criticizing the real criminals behind the scenes who abuse their power and act outside of the scope of their jurisdiction.
By attacking Leon, you are attacking the messenger. There is no doubt today, that fathers are an oppressed class. Next time, point your criticisms at those within the system who have allowed inequities to exist in law against both men and women before you
attack someone trying to bring attention to the need for reform.
Everyone knows the elephant is in the room on this one. The question is, who is going to take a stand and draw that line in the sand. Leon did and now he's paying the price because we have all failed him as a community.
Instead, we have all looked the other way while patting him on the back in private. Everyone, including high-ranking judges, lawyers, law enforcement personnel, military, and public officials have applauded him behind the scenes. Yet, publicly, these same cowards or so-called pillars of the community scurry like rats when it means taking a stand.
Does anyone stand for anything these days? What do you stand for Nana? Attacking Leon does nothing other than illustrate that he has surely gotten under your skin. It gives him the strength he needs to carry on with his work.
Surely, you can't be that arrogant to believe the vast majority of fathers are incapable of child-rearing? If so, there are many attacks that can be made on women. But you don't see that on here. Instead, you see man bashers or haters like yourself who despise other but yet act far more malicious than those who they target.
Get over yourself.
One thing is for sure, we all know where Leon stands!
With the logic you presented I should not pay taxes, since i dont want my tax dollars spent on abortion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hollies 59 min Hollies 2
Whitesboro Hoops 1 hr Not no aau 2
Who dares arguee with me about the son of god? 2 hr LAST KNIGHT 4
Kreashun 2 hr KREASHUN 2
Claudia just got my vote 2 hr Dolly 34
Father Quinn (Jul '11) 3 hr Orange 13
Utica Police Chief Mark Williams Investigated b... (Feb '17) 3 hr I love utica 2
nhhs 6 hr Richie Cunningham 11
wager street utica, ny 7 hr CONFEDERATE1 23
Mvcc women's basketball 9 hr amos 65
Utica/Labella to court with Longo $100M (Sep '13) 10 hr Fact 48

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages