Parent

Cohoes, NY

#1 Apr 28, 2014
Can someone explain nano technology to me? Is it a fad or something our schools need? Should every district have it?
well

Cleveland, NY

#2 Apr 28, 2014
Namo is Nanometre, it's the ability to place smaller and more transistors onto a wafer for processors, it's a measurement.

This is what the discussion is on topix from the failures that can't even grasp a computer.

There is no reason for schools to teach it, it has nothing to do with anything in the real world only in production.

They already teach measurements. Nano is equal to one billionth of a metre.
Umm Ok

Schwenksville, PA

#3 Apr 28, 2014
It's the governors next scheme for reelection and should be no where school systems.

It's also what's being dangled in the Mohawk valley as the savior that will never come.
Cliffy Rashy

Gouverneur, NY

#4 Apr 28, 2014
Umm Ok wrote:
It's the governors next scheme for reelection and should be no where school systems.
It's also what's being dangled in the Mohawk valley as the savior that will never come.
The moron Dave Smith gets on the same broken record. What a bore he is.
Umm Ok

Schwenksville, PA

#5 Apr 28, 2014
Cliffy Rashy wrote:
<quoted text>
The moron Dave Smith gets on the same broken record. What a bore he is.
I know the truth hurts. Just accept it and try to better your life. Start with lottery tickets. That's YOUR best chance.
ODs and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#6 May 1, 2014
Umm Ok wrote:
Correct.
City Issues and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#7 May 2, 2014
Umm Ok wrote:
Truth.
Bad City and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#8 May 3, 2014
Umm Ok wrote:
I agree.
Watering Cans and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#9 May 4, 2014
1500 high tech jobs? Lololololololol!!!!!!!
High Taxes and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#10 May 7, 2014
Watering Cans and Riggies wrote:
1500 high tech jobs? Lololololololol!!!!!!!
Lol!

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#11 May 10, 2014
Parent wrote:
Can someone explain nano technology to me? Is it a fad or something our schools need? Should every district have it?
It's utica brass ring. Haven't you heard there's 1500 "high tech" jobs going there? It will be announced next week.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#12 May 11, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
It's utica brass ring. Haven't you heard there's 1500 "high tech" jobs going there? It will be announced next week.
Or the week after.
Temporary Resident

Rome, NY

#13 May 15, 2014
I am a student at SUNTIT now because of all of this hype. They are selling this project as a State Government Hub for Mirco-electronic Manufacturing.
Information Technology doesn't hire out of Job Fairs, they recruit out of the academic system.
They do not go to Business/Arts/Oversaturated easy degrees...they go to 400+ level Math and Science classes to recruit.
And the saddest thing, the out of country students out number the Americans 20 to 1.
So here I am INVESTING in my chances of attracting attention that is not to be expected until 2018. I look forward to seeing you in Calculus IV in the fall.
You fail

United States

#14 May 15, 2014
well wrote:
Namo is Nanometre, it's the ability to place smaller and more transistors onto a wafer for processors, it's a measurement.
This is what the discussion is on topix from the failures that can't even grasp a computer.
There is no reason for schools to teach it, it has nothing to do with anything in the real world only in production.
They already teach measurements. Nano is equal to one billionth of a metre.
Umm actually it encompasses much much more than that Mr. No Tech. It doesn't mean materials properties? It doesn't mean packaging? It doesn't mean photonics? Waveguide technologies? RF emanation? Fuel cells properties? Battery and energy storage technologies?

There you go knowitall wannabe speaking in your absolutes ending up revealing why you're a pubic servant wannabe!

That's what YOU get for getting your education in Utica and in the OD! Wow how embarrassing!
We see who the failure who can't "grasp computers" is! How shallow!

FAAAAIL!
You fail

United States

#15 May 15, 2014
"WELL...." I don't know anything but I DID read an article in the OD......"

LMAO!
Cav

United States

#16 May 15, 2014
Lol!

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#17 May 16, 2014
Nano dreams.
After November

United States

#18 May 21, 2014
I am sure now that Remington is pulling out the local parasites will be working 1/8th-time to land a "major nano center nano center"!

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#19 May 21, 2014
After November wrote:
I am sure now that Remington is pulling out the local parasites will be working 1/8th-time to land a "major nano center nano center"!
Next Tuesday. Huge announcement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nano Uodate 6 min Nano Fail Predicted 129
House of Good Shepherd 9 min bete 57
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 14 min _FLATLINE-------- 1,091
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 18 min positronium 6,379
Utica coffee what do you think of them 25 min Maxwell House 15
Where's Roann Hiding? 29 min Dog catcher 23
Sad Marriages 31 min Dog catcher 30
TRUMP looked so stupid. 56 min Hillary and New York 51
Calling out Joleen Ferris (Oct '08) 1 hr sanders 98

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages