Who is Anthony Amodio???
Tilden ave

Malone, NY

#22 Jun 12, 2014
I grew up with him, he is A good guy. always respectable. if you have A problem with him you should find him & tell him. see how well it works. for ya instead of going on here & trying to defame him. shame on you .
Away

Ardsley, NY

#23 Jun 12, 2014
Thanks any where else maybe his brothers place
who="INFO"]Works at the Raddison. Food and Beverage manager. ur welcome.
chrisscross

Carthage, NY

#24 Jun 12, 2014
Hores Whisperer wrote:
Why is he such a low talker?
More like [email protected] whisperer! LOL
chrisscross

Carthage, NY

#26 Jun 12, 2014
crazyeyes wrote:
<quoted text>
More like WHORE whisperer! lmbo
Must be on the same page! lol, too bad the comment wasnt!
Away

Ardsley, NY

#27 Jun 12, 2014
Anyone know where else he works?
AKA Tony the perv

Little Falls, NY

#28 Jun 12, 2014
[QUOTE who="Tilden ave Eagle Boy."]I grew up with him, he is A good guy. always respectable. if you have A problem with him you should find him & tell him. see how well it works. for ya instead of going on here & trying to defame him. shame on you .[/QUOTE] Sure, real good guy Tilden ave. He He He will attempt to hump anyone. Maybe you
® real creepy, Tilden ave Eagle Boy Punk
RadSon

Carthage, NY

#29 Jun 16, 2014
I wonder if Tony will bring his girlfriend to the pool party at Andrea's?
crazyeyes

New Hartford, NY

#30 Jun 16, 2014
OMG could you imagine?
RadSon

Carthage, NY

#31 Jun 18, 2014
Hey Tony, keep breaking the rules for your pet. Prime shifts, extra shits, and now a key card for the gym. Hope she's worth your job. Some of the other people here have bills to pay too!
crazyeyes

Carthage, NY

#32 Jun 18, 2014
RadSon wrote:
Hey Tony, keep breaking the rules for your pet. Prime shifts, extra shits, and now a key card for the gym. Hope she's worth your job. Some of the other people here have bills to pay too!
Agree. That b!tch is startin to get on my nerves! Thinks her old @ss is hot sh^t, honey please! If she only knew what we really thought. LOL
RadSon

Carthage, NY

#33 Jun 19, 2014
Careful Tony the natives are getting restless and the bigwigs are around. You might want to think about your future.
Away

East Peoria, IL

#34 Jun 20, 2014
Sad he was married and has a teenage daughter that he doesn't support. Him or his family doesn't even acknowledge her. Terrible. Too bad it took his ex wife years to realize what a terrible person an cheater he was. Glad he is back in utica and not in Clifton park
sometruth

North Chili, NY

#35 Jun 20, 2014
Anthony, don't pay attention to these lowlifes. We know the ex won't allow you to see your Daughter. We know your ex cheated on you. Looks like these jealous folk are out to get you, especially since you are doing good things and these scum can not do a good thing.
ALLTRUTH

AOL

#36 Jun 20, 2014
sometruth wrote:
Anthony, don't pay attention to these lowlifes. We know the ex won't allow you to see your Daughter. We know your ex cheated on you. Looks like these jealous folk are out to get you, especially since you are doing good things and these scum can not do a good thing.
Good things like cheating on his girlfriend with some skank that works for him? Yeah, real stand up guy! You are an idiot. Tony, maybe Kelly would like to hear what you've been uo to?
downtown

Alexander, NY

#37 Jun 21, 2014
Speaking as a casual observer. It is clear that most of the post are written by employees. Therefore are you that dumb that management won't figure out who you are? You obviously have some insider info! Be smart and don't post!
EvrbdyHasBoss

AOL

#38 Jun 21, 2014
Maybe Tony should remember sh!t rolls downhill and he ain't at the top! I think the big guys would hav a few problems with all the rule breaking. Threats go both ways folks!!!!!!
EvrbdyHasBoss

AOL

#39 Jun 21, 2014
Andrea should watch her step to, when it hits the fan i'm sure shes the first to go!
EvrbdyHasBoss

AOL

#40 Jun 21, 2014
I wonder if Andrea told you her real plans in the next couple months? You are getting played Tony!! Go ahead and ask her bout it.
Away

East Peoria, IL

#41 Jun 21, 2014
sometruth wrote:
this must be his mom. Lol yeah ok that's why his ex wife was with the children all the time and tony no where to be found. Funny he was fired from IHOP cuz he was sleeping with all the waitresses and stealing money.
RobS

Carthage, NY

#42 Jun 21, 2014
Here we go again! First let me start with I HATE THIS SITE! It makes me cringe when I hear topix.Once again I get a text asking if I saw this or that.....no, for the aforementioned reason. Anyway, my ex has been brought into this for some reason and I would advise people to leave her alone. If she does her job better than you then work harder, don't screw with her ability to take care of her family. Her personal life is just that. If anybody would like to discuss this in person.....you know who I am and where. Grow the hell up people!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 11 min Mr C 1
Black Faces Scare Me 1 hr MLK 6
Fire fighters promoted 1 hr Smile 1
prostitution 2 hr Alive 5
dog owners!!! Do not use simple guard 3!!! (Apr '12) 3 hr CatsRule 143
EVERYWHERE you look Utica has SERIOUS problems 3 hr Elana 89
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 4 hr DaveFFace 60
rob esche getting divorced 5 hr DumpedDave 20
Babes North Utica What Is Up With The Owner?? D... 6 hr Old 48
More from around the web